Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Occasionally irongrip400 training thread.

<< < (3/12) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 23, 2020, 07:52:30 PM ---Down to 243 from 253 in four weeks. Shooting for 235 by July 1st when I go on vacation. Only eating between 12-7 and doing the peleton almost everyday as well. Just started introducing some weight training with body weight and light dumbells. I can notice a difference.

--- End quote ---
Share some pics so we can encourage you, Lovehandle400.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on May 23, 2020, 07:52:30 PM ---Down to 243 from 253 in four weeks. Shooting for 235 by July 1st when I go on vacation. Only eating between 12-7 and doing the peleton almost everyday as well. Just started introducing some weight training with body weight and light dumbells. I can notice a difference.

--- End quote ---

Good work.

You could do a 1000 cal meal at 12, and another at 7 and probably lean out well.  If you really wanted to drop, could do something like this:

1. Steak / eggs / avocado / olive oil, etc

2. Meat / veg / fats

I'm not anti-carb, but make sure the sources are good.

Don't eat any processed shit or sugar.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on May 24, 2020, 10:42:56 AM ---Good work.

You could do a 1000 cal meal at 12, and another at 7 and probably lean out well.  If you really wanted to drop, could do something like this:

2. Meat / veg / fats

--- End quote ---

My Achilles heel. Probably the hardest part of this thing. I haven’t drank alcohol, at all, in five weeks and can easily cruise through that, but there’s something about 2:30 and a Coke Zero with two Reese’s that I love.

Vacation is on hold as of now, just got the email from Delta saying they were cancelling my flight out. House is already paid for so I’m fucked there. Thanks Obama covid!

Irongrip400:
Vacation is back on, although leaving five days later and this five days shorter. I’ll look at is as a chance to get more leanz.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on May 24, 2020, 10:42:56 AM ---Good work.

2. Meat / veg / fats

--- End quote ---

Do you mix up the meat (no homo) with pork, chicken or fish? I like steak but have high cholesterol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version