Getbig Alternative Boards > Y Board - The Player's Club

Y’all stayin coronavirus free down here?

<< < (9/10) > >>

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on April 04, 2021, 09:42:48 AM ---Fully government compliant...never thought you'd cave in to the man.
Vast majority of people I know that have had it have had a similar experience to yours.

--- End quote ---

I was asked if I was getting the shot, my response was the only way I'm getting a needle stuck in me was to get get high as a kite or to get big muscles.

...apparently my joke wasn't as funny as I thought it was :-\

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on April 05, 2021, 04:20:31 PM ---
I was asked if I was getting the shot, my response was the only way I'm getting a needle stuck in me was to get get high as a kite or to get big muscles.

...apparently my joke wasn't as funny as I thought it was :-\

--- End quote ---
Obviously you were talking down to a non-Y boarder. I haven't had a vaccine in a couple of decades, not going to start now.

CalvinH:
I haven't been wearing a mask at all anymore.

Hulkotron:
Y-boarders above a certain postcount are immune to the virus.

Grape Ape:

--- Quote from: Hulkotron on April 05, 2022, 08:24:42 AM ---Y-boarders above a certain postcount are immune to the virus.

--- End quote ---

I was until two weeks ago.

Unvaxxed, went exactly as I thought it would - mild flu - light headache (manageable with tylenol), night sweats, then two days super sore throat....so about 5 days of yuck, then recovery.  No lingering stuff outside of mild cough occasionally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version