Moving is a bitch!

<< < (7/31) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on July 01, 2021, 07:31:25 PM ---
He gave the dog the finger today :-\

--- End quote ---
I'm afraid to ask the entire context of this. :-X

CalvinH:

--- Quote from: chaos on July 02, 2021, 07:15:50 PM ---I'm afraid to ask the entire context of this. :-X

--- End quote ---

He has a tiny dog that only barks when there are deer in the yard. We have a bigger mutt that barks a lot which pisses him off.

He still has it though sometimes. I went to bring him his medicine the other day and said,
''Hey it you favorite child"  He looked behind me and said ''I don't see your brother or sister"  ;D ;D ;D

chaos:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on July 07, 2021, 07:17:26 PM ---
He has a tiny dog that only barks when there are deer in the yard. We have a bigger mutt that barks a lot which pisses him off.

He still has it though sometimes. I went to bring him his medicine the other day and said,
''Hey it you favorite child"  He looked behind me and said ''I don't see your brother or sister"  ;D ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
;D

CalvinH:
Me and a friend took my old man out to dinner last night.
Can make you laugh and cry.
He asks me''What do I usually order" tell him Penne ala vodka, he says "No, not to drink,what do I eat?''
Then there are two older ladies at the table next to us and they asked what we were eating because it looked good.
he talks to them for awhile then we get in my jeep to go home and he says "See those ladies checking me out"

CalvinH:
My dad told me I make a terrible cup of coffee :(

...In my defense I've never drank a cup in my life so how in the hell am I suppose to know how to make it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version