Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.

<< < (75/76) > >>

Phantom Spunker:
I begin today with a reinvigorated sense of self and purpose. No longer shall I distract and debase myself by ogling the female form online. It has no benefit, and only serves to invite weakness as I inadvertently start to notice the insignificant flaws and imperfections of those around me. I wish to appreciate real people and real life as opposed to Photoshop and fillers.

I have always disdained influencers, Tik-Tokers, Hip Hoppers, and YouTubers in skin-tight joggers as meretricious and damaged cretins. However, I have continued to frequent the red-light districts of Getbig, and the seemingly innocent social-media channels of legitimate female athletes for too long. Going forward, I will appreciate beauty only where it is unexpectedly found, without searching for it, and without coveting it. Get behind me, sluts!

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on September 16, 2023, 01:57:49 AM ---I begin today with a reinvigorated sense of self and purpose. No longer shall I distract and debase myself by ogling the female form online. It has no benefit, and only serves to invite weakness as I inadvertently start to notice the insignificant flaws and imperfections of those around me. I wish to appreciate real people and real life as opposed to Photoshop and fillers.

I have always disdained influencers, Tik-Tokers, Hip Hoppers, and YouTubers in skin-tight joggers as meretricious and damaged cretins. However, I have continued to frequent the red-light districts of Getbig, and the seemingly innocent social-media channels of legitimate female athletes for too long. Going forward, I will appreciate beauty only where it is unexpectedly found, without searching for it, and without coveting it. Get behind me, sluts!

--- End quote ---

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on September 16, 2023, 03:26:21 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Oh, good. You're back. I was about to bump the candlelit vigil thread again. I thought maybe you'd been snagged by Operation Yewtree or something!

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on September 16, 2023, 03:53:30 AM ---Oh, good. You're back. I was about to bump the candlelit vigil thread again. I thought maybe you'd been snagged by Operation Yewtree or something!

--- End quote ---

Nah, I'm fine - just finding the G&O a touch depressing at the moment - people talking about serious bidness like depression, loss and suicide - doesn't feel like the right place for my juvenile BS right now.  Also a huge amount of film references that I have no idea about LOL!

I'll just hide in Rob's bushes for now... ;D

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Taffin on September 17, 2023, 03:58:55 AM ---Nah, I'm fine - just finding the G&O a touch depressing at the moment - people talking about serious bidness like depression, loss and suicide - doesn't feel like the right place for my juvenile BS right now.  Also a huge amount of film references that I have no idea about LOL!

I'll just hide in Rob's bushes for now... ;D

--- End quote ---

Haha, yeah, it's a bit shit. Perhaps we should inject some levity into the whole suicide topic and make fun of people who claim to have tried killing themselves multiple times. How much of a spaz do you have to be to botch killing yourself?  :D

I took the girlfriend 'survival' camping last night for her first time. Which ended up with her in a hammock, freezing her tits off, and me in a little A-frame shelter I made, sleeping soundly until she kept waking me up to complain of hypothermia. I'm knackered now, so I'll spend the day spring-cleaning this thread and removing anything likely to get me thrown in jail one day.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version