Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20885 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #250 on: July 28, 2021, 05:08:39 PM »
You are just now figuring this out?

No I've known that the CDC has been shooting in the dark about COVID-19 and its variants all along.

The influenza pandemic happened in 1918 and it took until 1945 to develop and license a vaccine for it. Had COVID been around for almost 40 years before a vaccine was available, all the nuisances would have been worked out. In 1957 a new flu pandemic caused more than 1 million deaths worldwide (COVID has killed 4.2 million people across the globe. It wasn't until 1960 that the U.S. Surgeon General recommended annual flu shots for people with chronic debilitating diseases, anyone 65 years or older and pregnant women. There have been a few more flu pandemics over the years leading up to today. There are also new updated flu vaccines about every other year. I had my first flu shot 2 or 3 years ago. I don't believe flu vaccines have ever been required.

I'm almost 77 years old and this is the first time in my lifetime that people were heavily encouraged to mask up and not permitted to be mask free in certain situations and in so places. When I picked up a prescription at the pharmacy today, I had to wear a mask as it is still required there. 

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: July 28, 2021, 05:10:28 PM »
A guy I use to work with benched 500lbs raw a week before getting covid. Approximately a week after getting it he was dead. The Governor of NJ talked about him during a press conference. You just don't know how badly it will fuck you up. You can catch a mild case or it could stop you from breathing. When he went to the hospital on the first day his wife's phone went off in the middle of the night. He was calling her for help gasping that he couldn't breath.

Meaningless data point. My mother was cleaning out our garage one day. Two days later she was dead. 

Ergo, cleaning garages causes death, lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: July 28, 2021, 05:10:46 PM »
What vaccine ???
Rabies, because there a so many rabid 'dogs' on Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: July 28, 2021, 05:16:42 PM »
I'm so f*cked in the head that those posts made me think about jabbing black and Hispanic women in the back door and up their ying-yang...  :P

Isn't the term, out the ying-yang? There's an up the yin-yang which means to take something to the extreme. I don't think there is an actual thing such as a ying-yang or yin-yang.  ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #254 on: July 29, 2021, 10:31:00 AM »
Rabies, because there a so many rabid 'dogs' on Getbig.
Just wait for it…that vaxx is going to turn you rabid.
T

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2021, 11:36:58 AM »
No difference.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2021, 11:46:46 AM »
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #257 on: July 29, 2021, 12:17:18 PM »
Since I almost died of Covid-19 I said I was going to take the vaccine for sure. Haven't yet, don't know if I will bother.  Maybe I should? Can't make up my mind.

I have major Covid fatigue. I mean I'm tired of hearing about it. We'll never be rid of this shitshow. :'(

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #258 on: July 29, 2021, 01:36:23 PM »
Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

'Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.
'

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 29, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »
Minnesota Woman Loses Both Legs and Both Hands Following Second Pfizer COVID-19 Shot

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/minnesota-woman-loses-both-legs-and-both-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

'Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated.
'

Are we sure this is from the vaccine?

I haven't seen anything on the news about the vaccine brutally attacking this African American woman.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 29, 2021, 01:56:14 PM »
I have major Covid fatigue. I'm tired of hearing about it.

You’re not the only one. Not by a long “shot” (couldn’t resist the pun).

This insanity has overwhelmed all aspects of day-to-day life.

In my life, in 17-odd months, the virus has shown itself by way of illness or death, exactly ZERO times. Family, friends, colleagues (directly and indirectly, in the thousands), gym comrades …

Zero.

The only things of which I’m now certain is that the average human is a terrified, emotionally vulnerable, non-independent-thinking drone sheep. 

And that the evil and corruption in our media, politicians and Big Pharma is beyond measure.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #261 on: July 29, 2021, 01:57:46 PM »

Meaningless data point. My mother was cleaning out our garage one day. Two days later she was dead. 

Ergo, cleaning garages causes death, lol

I've been telling my Wife that for years...
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2021, 02:00:22 PM »
You’re not the only one. Not by a long “shot” (couldn’t resist the pun).

This insanity has overwhelmed all aspects of day-to-day life.

In my life, in 17-odd months, the virus has shown itself by way of illness or death, exactly ZERO times. Family, friends, colleagues (directly and indirectly, in the thousands), gym comrades …

Zero.

The only things of which I’m now certain is that the average human is a terrified, emotionally vulnerable, non-independent-thinking drone sheep. 

And that the evil and corruption in our media, politicians and Big Pharma is beyond measure.

BigRob from here had covid. So has Van. It’s a real virus, but for the majority it’s not what the media has played it out as.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: July 29, 2021, 02:07:42 PM »
BigRob from here had covid. So has Van. It’s a real virus, but for the majority it’s not what the media has played it out as.

Never have I said I don’t believe it’s a thing.

Just like I know Flu (cough, cough) and common colds are a thing.

The magnitude of the response to essentially what is a rebranded, weak-sauce Flu bug has been unprecedented.

We’ve officially entered the Twilight Zone.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #264 on: July 29, 2021, 02:20:52 PM »

They had upper respiratory issues which were diagnosed as Covid because of testing.

I’ll bet every single person here has had a head or chest cold in the past that would’ve been labeled as Covid in 2020-21.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #265 on: July 29, 2021, 02:31:48 PM »
Looks like the UK government have quietly introduced the 'vaccine passport' for internal travel, events, etc... I already had the one for 'International' travel, but today I've got a new QR code generator on my phone for 'domestic' purposes so I can 'presumably' get into clubs and things once more without masks, even if(when?) more of these bullsh1t rules are brought in (again)

I'd've preferred a barcode with 666 tattooed onto the back of my neck, but this is a start...  ;D
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 29, 2021, 02:51:05 PM »
Since I almost died of Covid-19 I said I was going to take the vaccine for sure. Haven't yet, don't know if I will bother.  Maybe I should? Can't make up my mind.

I have major Covid fatigue. I mean I'm tired of hearing about it. We'll never be rid of this shitshow. :'(

Early data shows a natural infection offers around 6 times better protection against reinfection than pfizer vaccine induced immunity.

If you have some lingering covid symptoms (long covid) then there is some good evidence that vaccination can help with recovery.

Without trying to alarm you, if I were in your situation I would be more worried about flu this winter rather than covid. Do not be surprised if we have a winter lockdown or mask/social distancing mandate for flu this winter.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: July 29, 2021, 03:11:02 PM »
They had upper respiratory issues which were diagnosed as Covid because of testing.

I’ll bet every single person here has had a head or chest cold in the past that would’ve been labeled as Covid in 2020-21.

Truth.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: July 29, 2021, 03:28:30 PM »

2 weeks ago I a “bug” congestion, headache, generally worn down. I knew it wasn’t covid but everyone was adamant I get tested. I tested negative….

I’m sharing this because I don’t trust anything anymore. I’ve known people with covid that were very sick and others who were asymptotic. I knew one obese guy who was on his death bed.

My point was two people from here had covid. I think Van would argue he had more than an upper respiratory infection, idk what Rob with say.

It doesn’t matter for 99% of people it’s a non issue.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #269 on: July 29, 2021, 04:43:24 PM »
The Health 202: Some vaccinated people are still carrying big loads of the delta variant - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/07/29/health-202-some-vaccinated-people-are-still-carrying-big-loads-delta-variant/

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2021, 05:26:16 PM »
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2021, 05:50:07 PM »
Comedy gold from Michael Rapaport.

Am I a Hero or a Super Spreader

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/1420529220489555968?s=20

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2021, 05:56:35 PM »
Comedy gold from Michael Rapaport.

Am I a Hero or a Super Spreader

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/1420529220489555968?s=20
This is great. He has some fantastic rants.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2021, 08:00:52 PM »

Interesting. I would have thought having COVID would give you some immunity. When I checked, surprisingly the supposed experts recommend those who've had COVID still be vaccinated.

I definitely get "COVID fatique" as I think I'm about done worrying about it too. I did everything recommended by the CDC, wore a mask and got vaccinated. When we could dispense with masks, gleefully did that since I always felt like I was suffocating when I had one on. Now the CDC is hinting at vaccinated people wearing masks in many of the same situations as before the vaccine. I'm old. I don't wish to spend the rest of my life whether it's a few years or 20 years worrying about getting COVID. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2021, 08:20:19 PM »
Are we sure this is from the vaccine?

I haven't seen anything on the news about the vaccine brutally attacking this African American woman.
If it is they will never put this on the national news.