Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20132 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #300 on: August 01, 2021, 03:30:42 AM »
Yesterday I spoke to a guy (late 30’s) who told me that ever since he was vaccinated... now suddenly, he’s allergic to bees. He was stung 3 times recently: left eye completely swollen shut, foot so swollen that he was unable to put on a shoe, and a massive swollen lump on the top of his head

Previously, his bee stings resembled mosquito bites.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: August 01, 2021, 04:38:26 AM »
Problem-Reaction-Solution

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #302 on: August 01, 2021, 05:02:40 AM »
Yesterday I spoke to a guy (late 30’s) who told me that ever since he was vaccinated... now suddenly, he’s allergic to bees. He was stung 3 times recently: left eye completely swollen shut, foot so swollen that he was unable to put on a shoe, and a massive swollen lump on the top of his head

Why the fuck is he getting stung by bees so often?
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2021, 05:10:51 AM »

Should turn up his radio's volume.

Problem solved.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #304 on: August 01, 2021, 06:48:09 AM »

He likes playing with them cuz he thinks they're like tiny fluffy sting-puppies...

T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #305 on: August 01, 2021, 09:15:07 AM »

He's a policeman. One day his ex-fiance arrives in a panic and enlists his help to locate her missing daughter. He agrees to accompany her to a remote island which is inhabited by suspicious neo pagans. Hilarity ensues.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #306 on: August 01, 2021, 09:27:18 AM »

He works outside. He does landscaping.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2021, 09:50:36 AM »
In reality more people are dying from other illnesses like pneumonia than the new variant. It's all a play for masks and claiming it's too dangerous to vote in person.

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2021, 10:03:28 AM »
The drug does not prevent transmission and isn't designed to prevent transmission. It's only supposed benefit is lessening the severity of sickness in the user, which is not true it turns out, as the mortality rate against the delta strain is 8 times higher in the drugged vs undrugged.

Which makes the vaccines even more dangerous. Right now the vaccines are only reducing symptoms and allowing the vaccinated to harbor the "delta strain" of the novel cold virus, but this also means that they are petri dishes for the virus to mutate and evolve to become deadlier.

https://www.healthline.com/health-guy-versions-of-viruses-072715

These vaccines have the potential to create some actually nasty contagions if enough people take them. And the only way to protect oneself from the new contagions would be to take the new vaccines. How convenient.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: August 01, 2021, 10:30:00 AM »
Fat, drunk, sucking cocks and stupid is no way to go thru life son.

;D

Mr Blutarsky.  Zero point zero.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: August 01, 2021, 10:48:34 AM »
Which makes the vaccines even more dangerous. Right now the vaccines are only reducing symptoms and allowing the vaccinated to harbor the "delta strain" of the novel cold virus, but this also means that they are petri dishes for the virus to mutate and evolve to become deadlier.

These vaccines have the potential to create some actually nasty contagions if enough people take them. And the only way to protect oneself from the new contagions would be to take the new vaccines. How convenient.

link not working

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #311 on: August 01, 2021, 10:58:58 AM »

link not working

Just search "leaky vaccines" on Google. I'm not sure why it doesn't work when you share the link. I guess they want to be able to scrub it from the internet if this information becomes inconvenient.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 01, 2021, 11:10:58 AM »
He's a policeman. One day his ex-fiance arrives in a panic and enlists his help to locate her missing daughter. He agrees to accompany her to a remote island which is inhabited by suspicious neo pagans. Hilarity ensues.

:D

;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 01, 2021, 11:11:54 AM »
;D

Mr Blutarsky.  Zero point zero.

Sh1t!  I missed that one  ;D

Guess I'll have to put myself on double-secret probation  :'(
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 01, 2021, 11:49:14 AM »

This is probably just a coincidence since it is not uncommon to develop an allergy to bee stings later in life. Additionally, the power of suggestion can be very strong. All those things we read and hear about people getting sick from the COVID vaccines, can make us paranoid and hypersensitive to every little thing that seems different after getting the vaccine. When my allergies kicked in this spring, the first thing that came to mind was the COVID vaccine. That my allergies are most active in the spring almost every year, notwithstanding.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #315 on: August 01, 2021, 01:22:14 PM »
This is probably just a coincidence since it is not uncommon to develop an allergy to bee stings later in life. Additionally, the power of suggestion can be very strong. All those things we read and hear about people getting sick from the COVID vaccines, can make us paranoid and hypersensitive to every little thing that seems different after getting the vaccine. When my allergies kicked in this spring, the first thing that came to mind was the COVID vaccine. That my allergies are most active in the spring almost every year, notwithstanding.

You do any freelance work for CNN? That's some good word salad you put together.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 01, 2021, 01:25:35 PM »
You do any freelance work for CNN? That's some good word salad you put together.

Nope.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #317 on: August 01, 2021, 02:51:39 PM »

True.

Honestly he didn’t seem overly concerned. He said that it (the allergy) had never happened prior to being vaccinated. He attributed the new allergy to the vaccine. But yes, there are many factors that could’ve been at play.

Estimated

• Getbig II
« Reply #318 on: August 01, 2021, 07:19:54 PM »

Dr, Malone tried to warn everyone, but he was shut down at every turn.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 01, 2021, 11:14:54 PM »

Dr, Malone tried to warn everyone, but he was shut down at every turn.
And Geert Vande Bosche.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #320 on: August 01, 2021, 11:33:10 PM »

As the Degrees of Differentiation Turns... Ops, I'm meant "As the World Turns", the old soap opera. Actually, we are stuck in a 24x7x365 Novela. All of this sounds like the comic-con trailer for Godzilla 2014

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #321 on: August 02, 2021, 03:50:51 AM »
You also have a significant segment of the population on other prescription drugs for various reasons. How do we know how those drugs will interact with the vaccine?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: August 02, 2021, 10:52:02 AM »
You also have a significant segment of the population on other prescription drugs for various reasons. How do we know how those drugs will interact with the vaccine?
They don't nor do they care.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #323 on: August 02, 2021, 05:10:10 PM »
In reality more people are dying from other illnesses like pneumonia than the new variant. It's all a play for masks and claiming it's too dangerous to vote in person.

a

5000 unvaccinated cases in South Cal with zero deaths.  Looks like the unvaccinated are doing just as well with their natural immunity.  Phuck Outta Here!  These bishes won't tell the truth over the vaccine bullshit.  Viruses mutate for longevity so mortality rates naturally (mother nature, not fucboi vaccines) fall, keeping the host alive to spread even if they are 85 or have secondary concerns, just a rougher road for them. You white bishes have to go since you are the one who controls the media with the doomsday bullshit.   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 02, 2021, 05:16:18 PM »
a

5000 unvaccinated cases in South Cal with zero deaths.  Looks like the unvaccinated are doing just as well with their natural immunity.  Phuck Outta Here!  These bishes won't tell the truth over the vaccine bullshit.  Viruses mutate for longevity so mortality rates naturally (mother nature, not fucboi vaccines) fall, keeping the host alive to spread even if they are 85 or have secondary concerns, just a rougher road for them. You white bishes have to go since you are the one who controls the media with the doomsday bullshit.

Be careful what you wish for.