Author Topic: The Gibbler's making his comeback  (Read 14351 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: The Gibbler's making his comeback
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2006, 10:36:46 PM »
BWAAAHAHAA I know, talk about throwing himself in the fire! HOLY SHIT DUDE!

Wait, i know..i know!

HEs been training with Alexx, and Alexx has told him he also has the potential to be a future Mr Olympia contender..thus, gibber is showing us his MASSIVE potential, and musclarity.. THose genes WILL CARRY YOU FAR! That Natural leaneness to your physique!  ;D

Dude, if I trained there and walked in on your photoshoot, lmao..I guess I would of cracked up laughing right there..its nauseating looking at your body...You need 12 weeks of test and deca....hahaha..

I guess you could get away posting those on bodybuilding.com, but not here.

Damn dude...I know you don't care what I think,but I gota tell ya...I used to read your posts and think you were probably an ok guy..and I will give you credit,you appear to have a pretty decent physique....but you make yourself look like an ass by laughing at Gibber...sure he may not have the best physique,but he never said that he did.All he did was post his pics and ask for advice...WE ALL started somewhere...EVEN YOU...he never bragged or acted as though he was something he wasn't. He has made a lot of progress.You would see that if you looked at his before pics. You have a good physique...but you weren't born with it...you worked your ass off in the gym to make the gains that you have made.That is what he is trying to do now. It is a given that sarcasm and his pals were gona flame him...he knew they would.....but now you have stooped to their level...congratulations.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2006, 10:53:06 PM »
Damn dude...I know you don't care what I think,but I gota tell ya...I used to read your posts and think you were probably an ok guy..and I will give you credit,you appear to have a pretty decent physique....but you make yourself look like an ass by laughing at Gibber...sure he may not have the best physique,but he never said that he did.All he did was post his pics and ask for advice...WE ALL started somewhere...EVEN YOU...he never bragged or acted as though he was something he wasn't. He has made a lot of progress.You would see that if you looked at his before pics. You have a good physique...but you weren't born with it...you worked your ass off in the gym to make the gains that you have made.That is what he is trying to do now. It is a given that sarcasm and his pals were gona flame him...he knew they would.....but now you have stooped to their level...congratulations.

this gibbler character made two mistakes:
1. didn't inflate his lifts or measurements
2. posted his pictures.
Deep Tissue Massage

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2006, 10:54:26 PM »
this gibbler character made two mistakes:
1. didn't inflate his lifts or measurements
2. posted his pictures.

He probably looks better than you. Post your pics ::)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2006, 12:15:15 AM »
i have never and will never inflate anything. why should i? and why not post pics? i'm here because I want to improve my body. do any of you think i care one bit that you think i look good or not? or that you think i'm weak? Today I did squats and went up to 250. that's my highest squat for 4 reps. it's good for me because last time I only did 235. So why should I care what anyone says? HowieW why do you say I need to focus on diet and cardio? I obviously need more size than anything else. Also cardio is my number 1 killer. any time i've done any at all i've dropped a lot of muscle. For me losing fat is very simple, cut calories a little bit and train at a little bit faster pace. You guys know Vince Gironda was against cardio and Vince Taylor doesn't even do it. The cardio thing is very catabolic. The reason it's so big is because anyone with an awesome pro physique who does it can do it because since they're on steroids they don't lose muscle mass when cutting. Other guys may get away with it because of good genetics but someone like me loses muscle imediately when they stop working out and with genetics like that I've seen that cardio is really bad for me. Anyone wanna tell me what bodyparts or exercises they think I should do more? My chest has always sucked. First it was that I had no lower chest whatsoever. Now I've got a little but I gotta fill in the hole in the middle. My shoulders are kinda flat too. I've been doing lots of lateral raises but they don't seem to be working too well. As for my back I think I just need more time.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2006, 12:18:45 AM »
If you really want lateral raises to be effective, concentrate on getting the side of your hand at little finger end highest at the top of the movement.

And just a suggestion, don't post pics as your poundages are very low (if you're just starting why shouldn't they be low).

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2006, 12:23:04 AM »
i'm not just starting. i've been actually at this for a while. i have a link somewhere on this topic to my BEFORE pic at 120 pounds. A lot of people say they used to be 110 or 120 pounds but nobody believes them but i actually have a pic at that size.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2006, 12:25:29 AM »
 I don't see any reason why someone shouldn't post their number just because they aren't beastly. Very few trainers are actually beastly.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2006, 12:38:43 AM »
I don't see any reason why someone shouldn't post their number just because they aren't beastly. Very few trainers are actually beastly.

He posted his pics because he wanted advice from people here.That is what Rocket gave him...good advice. It takes balls to post pics when you are not huge and ripped....especially here.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2006, 03:52:55 AM »
Congrats to you Gibb for being honest w/your posts.Big difference in your physique from the 120 lb. beginner pic I saw.
As to your physique? Yes your chest needs work. Lower chest isn't so bad but would concentrate more on your upper chest & also start going to work harder on your delts to get wider & create an illusion of a smaller waist & yours looks to be wide (a la Arnold) to me. I would also get more back work in there also. More lower back work as it will help lessen the size of your waist.
By the way, from looking at you you have some very decent looking calves & would probably be able to put some good size on them thighs of yours.All in the work your willing to put in to get the physique you want which takes hard work.Once again congrats & good luck.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2006, 04:56:08 AM »
you need some dbol and 2 years of training to look at least half as good as alexxx ;D ;D

no ,seriously
why are you hating on him?
he posted pics and wanted some advice...unlike some others he never said that he looks brutal

my advice:just start to train and eat right and you will get right on track

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2006, 06:05:27 AM »
i have never and will never inflate anything. why should i? and why not post pics? i'm here because I want to improve my body. do any of you think i care one bit that you think i look good or not? or that you think i'm weak? Today I did squats and went up to 250. that's my highest squat for 4 reps. it's good for me because last time I only did 235. So why should I care what anyone says? HowieW why do you say I need to focus on diet and cardio? I obviously need more size than anything else. Also cardio is my number 1 killer. any time i've done any at all i've dropped a lot of muscle. For me losing fat is very simple, cut calories a little bit and train at a little bit faster pace. You guys know Vince Gironda was against cardio and Vince Taylor doesn't even do it. The cardio thing is very catabolic. The reason it's so big is because anyone with an awesome pro physique who does it can do it because since they're on steroids they don't lose muscle mass when cutting. Other guys may get away with it because of good genetics but someone like me loses muscle imediately when they stop working out and with genetics like that I've seen that cardio is really bad for me. Anyone wanna tell me what bodyparts or exercises they think I should do more? My chest has always sucked. First it was that I had no lower chest whatsoever. Now I've got a little but I gotta fill in the hole in the middle. My shoulders are kinda flat too. I've been doing lots of lateral raises but they don't seem to be working too well. As for my back I think I just need more time.
stop thinking so much and do cardio---you obviously dont have the genetics of a Vince Taylor or Dexter jackson----you need it --just keep ur protein high-------------you should get to at least around 10% bf before you even think about trying to put on some size otherwise you'll just turn into a sloppy fat mess and then when you go to cut you'll burn even more muscle.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2006, 06:15:18 AM »
i'm not just starting. i've been actually at this for a while. i have a link somewhere on this topic to my BEFORE pic at 120 pounds. A lot of people say they used to be 110 or 120 pounds but nobody believes them but i actually have a pic at that size.

I have pics of me at that weight too, I also got fat and convinced myself that it was muscle.

I already told you gibber your transformation was not phenomenal.  Most skinny guys can activate it.  Its really not rocket science, you eat a lot and you add weight.  (Most of it fat of course).

Your poundages don't lie though.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2006, 07:08:20 AM »
120lbs?  What age are you guys talking about? Jr. High?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2006, 07:23:36 AM »
I have pics of me at that weight too, I also got fat and convinced myself that it was muscle.

You're one of us.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2006, 08:32:11 AM »
i totally disagree about the cardio. since when was cardio so great? "cardio" reffers to getting your heartrate faster. you can do that in many other ways. a cardio session burns very little calories. and that stuff about your metabolism being higher for the next few hours is crap because lifting weights gives you that even better. you're better off not eating the extra calories. every time i've done cardio i've dropped lots of muscle. what makes you think you're losing fat alone when you're doing that cardio anyway? if i'm not on steroids i'm not gonna run on the hampster wheel. that's all i got to say about that. Vince Gironda was the best trainer for naturals and what did he say about cardio? Wheather you guys agree on the cardio with me or not is besides the point because I won't do it. If you say LOSE FAT then I'll do it but my way. Anyway the cardio isn't gonna fill in my chest, make my shoulders bigger, back thicker, etc. so it has really not much at all to do with this topic.

The 120 pound pic. I believe i was 19. i had been like 140 or something before but lost it again. i'm close to 24 now but i've been training consistantly since December 04'. my high (fat) weight was 192. Now I'm 181.

By the way my claves are totally natural. As in I don't even train them. They just grow by themselves, that's the way they are.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2006, 11:15:33 AM »
I always been honest with my posts and all I got was negativity.  :(
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2006, 08:24:35 PM »
Just squatted 260 six reps!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2006, 01:26:40 AM »
Just squatted 260 six reps!

good for you Gibber...but with that face big quads aint gona help.. ;D

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2006, 07:37:24 AM »
hey it's not my fault i'm an alien.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2006, 08:48:45 AM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2006, 09:00:10 AM »
Is that real???

Look at the length of the chicks hair when she's walking in the room vs the behind her shot when she's getting punched.  Way longer ie:wig...ie: bad stunt double.

CAPTAIN MARVEL

• Getbig II
  • The World's Mightiest Mortal
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2006, 09:32:15 AM »
focus on your torso and delts
SHAZAM!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2006, 10:14:36 AM »
yes definately delts. what part of torso? i am focusing a lot of my upper chest.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »
you need to find a dude who lives in a trailer, go over there, get naked, smile real big, and have your buddy take a picture. That is a great way to get noticed around here.
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2006, 10:17:38 AM »
ummmm. what? who's trying to get noticed? I'm just posting my progress and getting advices.