Author Topic: Will Repubs blame Dems for upcoming recession and gas price rise?  (Read 4070 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
As I've said before repeatedly, gas prices were held to artificially low prices because output was pushed to artificially high levels by Saudi friends of Bush 1.

The surprising drop of 25% in gas prices made everything in the economy jump the last 2 months and the Dow jumped over 12,500.

On Nov 1st, the Saudis corrected gas price levels.  Starting tomorrow, gas prices will start to rise.  And, the Dow will fall as fuel costs rise.

My question...

Will the Republicans blame the rise in gas prices, and the resulting drop in economy, on the Dems winning control of the House tonight?

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Will Repubs blame Dems for upcoming recession and gas price rise?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 10:57:41 PM »
I don't know, but I'll tell you right now, if this country gets hit with one terrorist attack within the next 6 months to a year because the Dems decide to pull a power trip and change things, shits going to hit the fan and come down on the Libs in Biblical proportions and if it was up to me I'd be leading the way....the same thing was said about Reagan and how people thought he was wrong and it turned out he made liars out of everyone......Bush will do the same, maybe not now, but in the near future.
This change of power just put our whole country at risk and we're very very vulnerable right now. Osama must be jumping for joy right now, because he's going to hit us just as hard if not harder than 9/11 and God for bid that happens, there's no one to blame but the voters who voted these assholes in................way to go voters you just put our country at risk on our own soil >:(!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 11:13:40 PM »
who gives a shit about gas prices going up. im more worried about my paycheck getting smaller, my taxes going up,and my city getting attacked again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 11:22:25 PM »
Credibility.

it is a problem.

I know there are asshole terrorists who would love to get into our country and kill us.

The problem is that I do not trust the Bush admin.  Like millions of other Americans, I believe that *some* here in the USA helped the terrorists that day.  And whether it was the White House or not... their unwillingness to properly investigate 911 tells me that they didn't want to know.  There are huge fucking ties between paki ISI and 911.  The ISI leader sent Atta 100,000 a few days before 911.  However his name was actually removed from White house tapes and transcripts, as was the mention of the money.  Why?  Why deceive us?  ISI was our middleman between OBL and US back when he worked for us.  To any 1st year police cadet, it'd look like we were hiding connections to ISI's payoffs to Atta. 

This is just one of several hundred *little* things that stink about 911.  Monster coverup.  How can I trust Bush on terror threats when we are continually fucked with like this?  I think about that big UK terror plot that was stopped at the last minute.  No one could carry water bottles, remember?  Turns out most of the guys charged are all released.  most had no passports and wouldn't have been able to fly for months anyway.  Their plans consisted of some silly shit in a notepad.  No money, no organization, no ability.

To me, Bush and the White House like to omit shit that makes them look bad, and like to really play up stuff that scares us.  So I don't trust them.  When they say "we are in danger", I don't know if we really are, if it's 12 retards with an impossible plan, or if they need a bump in poll numbers.  And anyone who says they trust Bush just doesn't follow the news.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »
Credibility.

it is a problem.

I know there are asshole terrorists who would love to get into our country and kill us.

The problem is that I do not trust the Bush admin.  Like millions of other Americans, I believe that *some* here in the USA helped the terrorists that day.  And whether it was the White House or not... their unwillingness to properly investigate 911 tells me that they didn't want to know.  There are huge fucking ties between paki ISI and 911.  The ISI leader sent Atta 100,000 a few days before 911.  However his name was actually removed from White house tapes and transcripts, as was the mention of the money.  Why?  Why deceive us?  ISI was our middleman between OBL and US back when he worked for us.  To any 1st year police cadet, it'd look like we were hiding connections to ISI's payoffs to Atta. 

This is just one of several hundred *little* things that stink about 911.  Monster coverup.  How can I trust Bush on terror threats when we are continually fucked with like this?  I think about that big UK terror plot that was stopped at the last minute.  No one could carry water bottles, remember?  Turns out most of the guys charged are all released.  most had no passports and wouldn't have been able to fly for months anyway.  Their plans consisted of some silly shit in a notepad.  No money, no organization, no ability.

To me, Bush and the White House like to omit shit that makes them look bad, and like to really play up stuff that scares us.  So I don't trust them.  When they say "we are in danger", I don't know if we really are, if it's 12 retards with an impossible plan, or if they need a bump in poll numbers.  And anyone who says they trust Bush just doesn't follow the news.

Dammit Rob enough with the fucking conspiracy theories, are you going to blame Bush when (not if) we get hit again.....not getting hit in the last 5 years is no accident, because of Bush we have avoided dozens of attacks.......we're really fucked now!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 11:32:42 PM »
I don't know, but I'll tell you right now, if this country gets hit with one terrorist attack within the next 6 months to a year because the Dems decide to pull a power trip and change things, shits going to hit the fan and come down on the Libs in Biblical proportions and if it was up to me I'd be leading the way....the same thing was said about Reagan and how people thought he was wrong and it turned out he made liars out of everyone......Bush will do the same, maybe not now, but in the near future.
This change of power just put our whole country at risk and we're very very vulnerable right now. Osama must be jumping for joy right now, because he's going to hit us just as hard if not harder than 9/11 and God for bid that happens, there's no one to blame but the voters who voted these assholes in................way to go voters you just put our country at risk on our own soil >:(!!

I don't think anything is going to change.  The Democrats don't have a veto-proof majority in the House.  The Senate will essentially be a draw.  They cannot force the Commander in Chief to do much of anything.  They all have to work together to get anything done.  Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 11:35:52 PM »
Dammit Rob enough with the fucking conspiracy theories, are you going to blame Bush when (not if) we get hit again.....not getting hit in the last 5 years is no accident, because of Bush we have avoided dozens of attacks.......we're really fucked now!

If we get hit, I'm going to look at the evidence.  I love my country, and I wouldn't dream of quesitoning the official story if it made sense.  There are tens of millions of people inside and outside the US that really think 911 was allowed to happen.  From the forewarnings German ambassador told Bush on Aug 6 about the precise date and method of attacks, and he said thanks, we are aware of this) to the investigation (after 441 days of refusing, he appoints 10 people who worked for Bush 1 oil companies to create a narrative which refused vital evidence).

These things worry me.  They destroy the official story.  They're not "crazy conspiracy theories" - they are facts which completely refute the official story.

And while I know that terrorism is a major threat, I also know that this administration "plays it up" to get public opinion up.  

Above all, 911 makes no sense.  If it was a complete surprise, why wouldn't our prez want a complete investigation into the largest attack in our history?  Why wouldn't he want to know every detail, down to who dropped the ball where, in order to protect us the most?  hy the hell wouldn't that FAA supervisor who shredded interview tapes on what happened that day, be on the stand with bush offering him a nice prison sentence for destrooying evidence crucial to the investigation.  Does the way bush handled the investigation make sense to you?  Cause to me, even though I don't want to believe it was anything near an inside job... the refusal to investigate it screams cover up. :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 11:44:08 PM »
If Bush wanted us to be safe, the FAA supervisor who interviewed each person on duty that morning, then destroyed the tape...

that man would be in prison for helping the terrorists.  Right?  Instead the fucker still has a job.  Why?

We've killed 100,000+ of the enemy with bombs, and we were able to wage war on Afghan in 3 weeks.  Yet we NEVER grilled, on the witness stand, that prick who deleted all the FAA operator tapes?  This would have told us why planes weren't shot doen, even after 2 hours!

If he does that much of a kick-ass job dealing justice overseas, I want to know why he didn't blame anyone here for the disgusting defensive failures that day.  Every person in charge that day received promotions shortly after 911.  This stinks like rotten fish.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 12:38:24 AM »
if a 911 coverup had anything to do with an election, wouldnt that have happend in '04?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 12:46:16 AM »
if a 911 coverup had anything to do with an election, wouldnt that have happend in '04?

The number of people who believe the US Govt had proior knowldge/helped with a coverup, has tripled in the last 2 years.

A slew of documentaries showing the buildings fallin great detail have opened up a lot of eyes.  And every week there is a new former CIA, high military man, engineer, etc, stepping fwd with more details on why they believe bombs were used and other holes.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 02:41:56 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 03:27:53 AM »
It's a conspiracy theory that you're arguing Bush has kept the homeland safe...  He's done no such thing.  In fact if we're hit in the next six months it will most likely be from terrorists who just mossied right across the boarder on Rep watch after paying some Mexican 500 bucks...  It was Bush who wanted to just sell off our ports to Arab interests, come on for one second you tell me if this had been a Dem what would you be saying?  Really, what you're asking us to buy is the bigger conspiracy theory...  One is actually driven to wonder why bush would feel he could be so lax on the homefront when he's making enemies worldwide left and right... Some might look at that lax behaviour as knowing more about the enemy than is probably realistic... why would that be?  These are questions that have to be asked with Bush's actions and questions that you all would be yelling treason of a Dem.  So you put down the conspiracies theories and back up 5 feet and start listening to Rob for a second....

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 03:36:21 AM »
...Osama must be jumping for joy right now, because he's going to hit us just as hard if not harder than 9/11 and God for bid that happens, there's no one to blame but the voters who voted these assholes in................way to go voters you just put our country at risk on our own soil >:(!!

No, we just voted out the corrupt, self-serving, religiously hypocritical, child molesting lackeys of the rich and the reason Osama is jumping around is that President Dick Head put the vast majority of our military resources in his phony trumped up war against Iraq without a clue as to how to win.  >:(

Happy days are here again and they will get even better in another two years.  ;D

PS - I like the way you brought God and the Bible into your post.  Maybe you can get the good preacher from Colorado to lead you in prayer, just get on your knees and/or bend over.  :-*

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 06:23:36 AM »
As I've said before repeatedly, gas prices were held to artificially low prices because output was pushed to artificially high levels by Saudi friends of Bush 1.

The surprising drop of 25% in gas prices made everything in the economy jump the last 2 months and the Dow jumped over 12,500.

On Nov 1st, the Saudis corrected gas price levels.  Starting tomorrow, gas prices will start to rise.  And, the Dow will fall as fuel costs rise.

My question...

Will the Republicans blame the rise in gas prices, and the resulting drop in economy, on the Dems winning control of the House tonight?

You sir are a funny imaginative little man..... go turn down Rush, turn off O'Riley, and wake up!

You need to get out and meet/have conversations with people in the real world instead of getting all your opinions backed up by people who you've never met or that can actually vote.

P.S Log this into your registry as I call bullshit on all of your scare tactics!  ;)
Giving 110%

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 06:27:11 AM »

The above goes the same for you too... Turn off Rush and think for yourself.
Giving 110%

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 06:34:58 AM »
I don't think anything is going to change.  The Democrats don't have a veto-proof majority in the House.  The Senate will essentially be a draw.  They cannot force the Commander in Chief to do much of anything.  They all have to work together to get anything done.  Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. 
Though I'm not pleased with the election results, I AM encouraged that people got out and voted.  Americans need to value their right to vote, and also understand that, indeed, they DO have power in their ballot selections.

luike101

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 06:46:58 AM »
I know you gentlemen have seen a building or sports stadium imploded before. I mean have you actually looked at the footage in 5 years and lets not get started on the pentagon. No footage of plane ever even in the vicininty of the building, where are the 9 ton engines or even the remains of them. I dont think 240 has to even listen to anything or anybody, he can just look at the footage from the day with any of the documentaries on mute and see what is going on. As can any of the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 06:53:47 AM »
I know you gentlemen have seen a building or sports stadium imploded before. I mean have you actually looked at the footage in 5 years and lets not get started on the pentagon. No footage of plane ever even in the vicininty of the building, where are the 9 ton engines or even the remains of them. I dont think 240 has to even listen to anything or anybody, he can just look at the footage from the day with any of the documentaries on mute and see what is going on. As can any of the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a Civil/Structural Engineer?
Giving 110%

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 07:58:09 AM »
Though I'm not pleased with the election results, I AM encouraged that people got out and voted.  Americans need to value their right to vote, and also understand that, indeed, they DO have power in their ballot selections.

Well said.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 06:23:56 PM »
Prices are still going down as of now. The OPEC ministers said WEEKS AGO that they were going to cut production. I don't see any secrets here or any conspiracies. The trouble Rob is all your cospiracies stay just that. None of your conspiracies have been confirmed as having any factual basis.
The House that Ruth built

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 07:53:59 PM »
It's a conspiracy theory that you're arguing Bush has kept the homeland safe...  He's done no such thing.  In fact if we're hit in the next six months it will most likely be from terrorists who just mossied right across the boarder on Rep watch after paying some Mexican 500 bucks...  It was Bush who wanted to just sell off our ports to Arab interests, come on for one second you tell me if this had been a Dem what would you be saying?  Really, what you're asking us to buy is the bigger conspiracy theory...  One is actually driven to wonder why bush would feel he could be so lax on the homefront when he's making enemies worldwide left and right... Some might look at that lax behaviour as knowing more about the enemy than is probably realistic... why would that be?  These are questions that have to be asked with Bush's actions and questions that you all would be yelling treason of a Dem.  So you put down the conspiracies theories and back up 5 feet and start listening to Rob for a second....

AMEN!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ...
Typical scared Bush supporter.

S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 08:00:19 PM »

My recommendation for you?

Stop watching Fox and definitely stop listening to O'Reilly.

He's trying to make you more Hillary-friendly.

Stick with Limbaugh.

A good show on Public TV, is the McLaughlin group. Conservatives, and a few Liberals, debates current affairs.

Check it out.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 10:49:24 PM »

Hey Colossus,

I know the results have got to be disappointing for you, ...but I think in time you will come to see it's for the best.

One thing I will blame the Dems for, is that there will probably be less upheaval, less hostility and less international uncertainty in the world, which will impact the gas prices. They won't rise as quickly as they otherwise would have with the Repubs in charge of both houses rubberstamping all of Bush & Rumsfeld's assinine decisions. Gas prices will rise, but not as sharply, ...and that's NOT as rosy as picture for my business as it could have been under the Repubs, ...but ya know what... who gives a poop? There are more important things in life than making money. So I'll end up making less, ...big deal, ...the world will be a safer place.  :)
w

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 02:11:19 AM »
Bush sucks.