Author Topic: Pumphard is the king of "double post meltdowns" !!!!!!  (Read 775 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Pumphard is the king of "double post meltdowns" !!!!!!
« on: June 04, 2007, 06:47:58 PM »
I swear, this guy has mini-meltdowns all day long.  Hits F5 with extreme ferocity during his 32 second mandatory wait, just to post again in the same thread before his first post even has a response from someone.

Sad... more sad than babies born with their heart on the outside of their chests. hahahahahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Pumphard is the king of "double post meltdowns" !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 06:57:52 PM »
I swear, this guy has mini-meltdowns all day long.  Hits F5 with extreme ferocity during his 32 second mandatory wait, just to post again in the same thread before his first post even has a response from someone.

Sad... more sad than babies born with their heart on the outside of the chests. hahahahahahahaha
Do you always laugh at your own jokes, I guess it's better then being the king of the, "behind the back double thrust".  By the way, try to pm Your Maaaa, he misses you.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 07:09:52 PM »

Sad... more sad than babies born with their heart on the outside of their chests. hahahahahahahaha

The guy is beyond obsessed. I was just reading another thread that you and I haven't even posted in and Pumphard brought both of us in less than 3 posts.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 07:11:34 PM »
The guy is beyond obsessed. I was just reading another thread that you and I haven't even posted in and Pumphard brought both of us in less than 3 posts.  ::)
Horsehead, good to see you, now we can have some fun.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 07:12:21 PM »
hahahaha, this guy must sit on this board all night smashing f5 waiting for a reply. What a great life this clown must lead. Following right in Bluto's footsteps nicely.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 07:38:53 PM »
hahahaha, this guy must sit on this board all night smashing f5 waiting for a reply. What a great life this clown must lead. Following right in Bluto's footsteps nicely.
A little geek like you must feel real brave, telling me off, I like to please......