Author Topic: Hey SamoanIrishman  (Read 1448 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Hey SamoanIrishman
« on: July 20, 2007, 09:29:48 AM »
Are you in Dublin?

The reason I ask is my friend Aodhan just got named BusinessWeek's Young Entrepreneur of The Year.

He's gonna be partying it up tonight in Dublin, ...and I can't be there to help him celebrate.  :'(

If you're in the vicinity of the Brazenhead Pub on Bridge Street in Dublin around 9pm, pop in and say hi for me.

Tell him Jag invited you and he might even buy you a drink or two.  :)

w

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Hey SamoanIrishman
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 11:37:25 AM »
Are you in Dublin?

The reason I ask is my friend Aodhan just got named BusinessWeek's Young Entrepreneur of The Year.

He's gonna be partying it up tonight in Dublin, ...and I can't be there to help him celebrate.  :'(

If you're in the vicinity of the Brazenhead Pub on Bridge Street in Dublin around 9pm, pop in and say hi for me.

Tell him Jag invited you and he might even buy you a drink or two.  :)

No in Portland, Oregon but I go back home in September....I assure you the pub he's hitting up pours a good pint. I'd tip one with the lad if I could...just as a favor to you of course. Sorry!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Hey SamoanIrishman
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 05:36:02 PM »
No in Portland, Oregon but I go back home in September....I assure you the pub he's hitting up pours a good pint. I'd tip one with the lad if I could...just as a favor to you of course. Sorry!

Wow, you're even further away than me.
Oh well. It's about 1:30am over there right now,
and he's probably celebrated so much he can't see straight!  :D
w