Author Topic: Whats the MOST test you took in 1 week?  (Read 14116 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Whats the MOST test you took in 1 week?
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2008, 05:22:28 PM »
where are these pics at?

also, i bet Shawn only took around a gram a week of test, and 400-600 deca, plus a few other things,,,nnot that much I would imagine.

also, how do you inject all that shit??
;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »
Milos said on here he only took 400 deca, 400 primo, and 4-600 of test per week.
you are gay.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »
where are these pics at?

also, i bet Shawn only took around a gram a week of test, and 400-600 deca, plus a few other things,,,nnot that much I would imagine.

also, how do you inject all that shit??
Although I agree about heavy stacks on pros, but I also think that it would vary considerably between the pros. I don't agree with slin on every pro, My friend is a pro and never touched, some are better off without, gh is probably a must to do damage at the pro level but a few can still make it to pro without. About injecting all this shitt, all I can think of is tylenol. I don`t know how to post pic, my girlfriend isn`t home

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »
Milos said on here he only took 400 deca, 400 primo, and 4-600 of test per week.
::) = my reaction to milos saying that

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »
Don`t you know the rule, any pro states  a cycle you quadruple the test triple any other types of injectables and double the orals.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2008, 07:42:18 PM »
I 100 % agree, as much as that is I would need more still, the pics of me are 18 months old and believe me or not but only juicing for 15 prior to the show I took out nearly 40 competitors first time on stage, light-heavy and overall, I was 185 in those pics this time around I should be no lower then 210, so I have made giant leaps since then also I did about half the stuff I plan on doing. I also got Gynocamastia surgery too, not that I had bad gyno, but just in case, 5000 $ BTW.

Who did your surgery?  Where you satisfied with the results?

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2008, 07:43:45 PM »
We have some nice cycles being listed, thx for posting them guys.  I wish I could afford again a nice cycle with the stuff you guys are using.

jt
TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »
Who did your surgery?  Where you satisfied with the results?

jt
I live in London Ontario and their are local guys here that do a couple here and their, but something like this I take it seriouse. Dr. Lista from Mississauga is who I went to, he has hundreds under his belt. He is a plastic surgeon, his main thing is breast implants, very professional, expensive but when you want it done right. Mammery glands came out as well. I recuperated pretty fast, I was back in the gym after 3 vweeks, but I still fell a little numb. Its been about 9 weeks, my feeling should fully return back to normal in a month or 2. Extremely satisfied with the results. It feels like I can contract the muscle better for some reason.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »
Awesome, did you opt to get localized numbing or did the knock you out, what kind of wrap did you have to wear afterwards?  Ace bandage or one of those vests?

jt
TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2008, 05:36:57 PM »
Awesome, did you opt to get localized numbing or did the knock you out, what kind of wrap did you have to wear afterwards?  Ace bandage or one of those vests?

jt
I got knocked out and when I woke up I couldn't feel my whole entire upper body, it was weird sleeping on my back without being able to move from right to left, I had a surgery garment vest, at first it was stuffed with cotton, the next day I went to the clinic and they removed the cotton and I had to leave the vest on. Everyday I had to shower and wash it and put it back on. The first 3 days I was worried because I still couldn't move, but a few more days I was starting to heal faster. At first my chest was swollen so it looked funny and then 2 weeks later started looking good, I went back so they could remove the few stiches and now I don't even have a mark. Workouts feel awesome.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2008, 06:41:25 PM »
You must have had a big gland, sounds like pretty extensive gyno surgery.  I hate not getting a shower after surgery, it sucks lol.  That musta sucked, how many weeks did you have to wear that thing?

For mine was I guess not as big of a sugery, I was giving local numbing injects and was awake while he cut it out, got a ace bandage I had to wear for 3 days then that is it. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2008, 06:59:28 PM »
how does the scar look jt?
you are gay.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2008, 07:04:34 PM »
Very short, good, http://www.cosmetic-md.com/gynecomastia/bodybuilders/patient/240 this would best describe it, that is not me, but my scar looks like that, in the after photos the scar is on the lower otter below nipper underneath it, you can see if from the side a little there.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Texastriceps

• Getbig II
  • IT'LL KILL ME BUT ITLL TAKE 8 MEN TO CARRY ME
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 04:52:11 AM »
 Took gm of suspension last week felt like I could kill hulk and whip superman even with what felt like constant mild prop fever! ;D
RUSTY OF TEXAS

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
Took 1 gram of test and 600mg of deca this week, I'm not doing 1 gram, just had some left over from a bottle so thought I'd throw it in.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2008, 10:45:03 PM »
Greg Kovacs told me that the last time Craig Titus got out of prison (which was a few years back now), he confessed to him that he took 5,000 mg of Test per week, every week until he gained back all of his lost size! 

I personally knew another bodybuilder from Quebec that injected a full 10 ml bottle of Suspension (100 mg/ml) the day of his contest. That shit burns so badly going in that I don't know how he tolerated it!   

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2008, 09:57:59 AM »
Now thats a cycle no one!  Can you update everyone on how it goes on main steroid board?  How do you feel so far ?

jt

2.5 weeks in.

due to the fact that i don't normally see any type of solid gains until the 4 week mark of adding in any compound to my rotation, yesterday was the first day i had that feeling of power- the type where you are lifting but are afraid for your joints or that you might tear something due to the fact your going alot heavier than normal, and it feels light, so you have to control your enthusiasm a bit.

carbs are low, so water has not become an issue- in fact i have zero retention at all in my face or ankles, the first 2 places i usually see it. that being said, despite being on a pseudo- competition diet, i am holding my bodyweight while becoming somewhat leaner, so i am gaining something in terms of lean weight. maybe a pound or so.

hard to 'see' anything when i look at myself due to the fact i am very depleted and flat- i'm sure if i took a good 2-3 days to carb up i would definitly notice a difference, but it's not worth going thru the water hassles for the 36 hours afterwards.

so yeah, so far there is something there this early on. will have a much better idea of where i stand in 2-3 more weeks.
b

Stavios

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2008, 11:01:02 AM »
I personally knew another bodybuilder from Quebec that injected a full 10 ml bottle of Suspension (100 mg/ml) the day of his contest. That shit burns so badly going in that I don't know how he tolerated it!   

Who ?

claude groulx ?
Simon voyer ?
Bob Sabatini ?

speak on this  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »
Who ?

claude groulx ?
Simon voyer ?
Bob Sabatini ?

speak on this  ;D
No he is not a rat ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2008, 04:52:59 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »
::)
Remember this post because its coming back to you, my word.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2008, 05:40:28 AM »
4 years ago or so i had alot of sust layin around and i just started goin alittle nuts with the mgs,i was doin 1500 mgs a week for 2 weeks or so but i didnt like the way i felt on that much,i usually never go above 500mgs aweek so i guess my system didnt know what the hell was goin on,i guess im a light weight in the sauce game,lol
R

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2008, 09:56:27 AM »
I live in London Ontario and their are local guys here that do a couple here and their, but something like this I take it seriouse. Dr. Lista from Mississauga is who I went to, he has hundreds under his belt. He is a plastic surgeon, his main thing is breast implants, very professional, expensive but when you want it done right. Mammery glands came out as well. I recuperated pretty fast, I was back in the gym after 3 vweeks, but I still fell a little numb. Its been about 9 weeks, my feeling should fully return back to normal in a month or 2. Extremely satisfied with the results. It feels like I can contract the muscle better for some reason.

jt, I had the same experience as Onetime. He is right on.

Kinda scary, but not really that bad, other than being pretty damn expensive.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »
jt, I had the same experience as Onetime. He is right on.

Kinda scary, but not really that bad, other than being pretty damn expensive.
At least we got it over with. :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2008, 12:48:20 AM »
4 years ago or so i had alot of sust layin around and i just started goin alittle nuts with the mgs,i was doin 1500 mgs a week for 2 weeks or so but i didnt like the way i felt on that much,i usually never go above 500mgs aweek so i guess my system didnt know what the hell was goin on,i guess im a light weight in the sauce game,lol

You are a baby in the game, gracie.

1.5G per week for a 500MG a week user is very slutty on your part.

You wasted it.

Would have been better to save up and just bump up to 750MG ew.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...