Author Topic: My Summer Cycle!!!  (Read 11251 times)

allnatural

• Getbig II
Re: My Summer Cycle!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 07:20:16 AM »
That really depends on what you want to look like and when... you could always do both, run clen the first 3 weeks of the cycle, then 2 weeks off and 3 more weeks of clen post cycle.

That's actually great idea. Thanks.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 06:26:54 AM »
Great news. Last night I have received my package. I went to Geneza website and all ISN numbers check out good.

25mg of winni already in my stomach.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 10:38:45 AM »
Just did my 1st shot of test prop 125mg. Shot went mainless.

But now my shoulder is getting little sore.  :D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 11:05:39 AM »
Just did my 1st shot of test prop 125mg. Shot went mainless.

But now my shoulder is getting little sore.  :D
prop is known to hurt its the short ester the shorter the ester the more likely it will get sore you should try takeing the one dose and make 2 shots out of it until your muscles get used to it you have plenty of injection sites

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »
prop is known to hurt its the short ester the shorter the ester the more likely it will get sore you should try takeing the one dose and make 2 shots out of it until your muscles get used to it you have plenty of injection sites

Thanks for the advice Shrek. The injection felt basically the same as my other shots like omnas, sust or test e.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 11:37:33 AM »
yeah it dont hurt right a way but then like an hour or the next day it hurts

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 12:57:38 PM »
I cant wait till the body of science comes out so we can get the truth about GP.  Something that alot of you will soon learn is that this is the ONLY board that slams GP and Naps.  Division is the main one that helps push the issue.

Division, have you even tried GP in the last 6-8 months if or even 12? Have you seen the lab results for GP?

The talk about NAPS being the downfall of axio is old news.  All anyone wants to talk about is HG, well heres a news flash. Not everyone can get.  GP is good gear.  I would be willing to bet that half the people on here bashing UG is probably using it.  IF the lab reports come back saying heavily underdosed then I will retract what I am saying but I highly doubt they will.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 01:25:15 PM »
I cant wait till the body of science comes out so we can get the truth about GP.  Something that alot of you will soon learn is that this is the ONLY board that slams GP and Naps.  Division is the main one that helps push the issue.

Division, have you even tried GP in the last 6-8 months if or even 12? Have you seen the lab results for GP?

The talk about NAPS being the downfall of axio is old news.  All anyone wants to talk about is HG, well heres a news flash. Not everyone can get.  GP is good gear.  I would be willing to bet that half the people on here bashing UG is probably using it.  IF the lab reports come back saying heavily underdosed then I will retract what I am saying but I highly doubt they will.

here you are again complaining that we tell yall no UG shit quit buying from the meathead at the gym or your old college buddy

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 01:48:22 PM »
here you are again complaining that we tell yall no UG shit quit buying from the meathead at the gym or your old college buddy

what does that even mean,

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 01:54:00 PM »
I should feel some reasults within a week or so, we shall see the results.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »
what does that even mean,
if you can find that stuff you can find HG unless you didnt find your gear but are getting it from a dealer that only carries that shit and is probably chargeing you a shit load for it..... and u complain about people telling u not to use UG gear and your response is that they probably use it too and the answer to that is no they arent useing it

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 01:59:37 PM »
Im saying that GP has been thrown to the wolves and not a handful of people on here can truly say how good or bad it is, nor can anyone argue its dosage.  It gets old reading the same bullshit when NO ONE can produce any results.  GP is being bashed on here just because Division has his "friend" tell him its no good. 

Give it a good 2-3 weeks natural and you will see results, strength and size  Period.

Shrek if you can give a proven statement about GP then go ahead

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »
Im saying that GP has been thrown to the wolves and not a handful of people on here can truly say how good or bad it is, nor can anyone argue its dosage.  It gets old reading the same bullshit when NO ONE can produce any results.  GP is being bashed on here just because Division has his "friend" tell him its no good. 

Give it a good 2-3 weeks natural and you will see results, strength and size  Period.

Shrek if you can give a proven statement about GP then go ahead
i dont use it nor other ug cause i wont chance it because they are not regulated by any medical field..... look its ok if you want to take up for the gear because you bought it and now you take it personal when someone bashes your choice in gear....... but DIV isnt the only one here telling people not to use UG  gear its a hit and miss situation on cycle u might get gear in the oil the next time you might not so why chance it

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 02:13:13 PM »
i dont use it nor other ug cause i wont chance it because they are not regulated by any medical field..... look its ok if you want to take up for the gear because you bought it and now you take it personal when someone bashes your choice in gear....... but DIV isnt the only one here telling people not to use UG  gear its a hit and miss situation on cycle u might get gear in the oil the next time you might not so why chance it

OK thats what Im saying, the biggest reason it is bashed is because of word of mouth. talk to a guy that has actually used it. Yes I do think that GP is good gear, I cant vouch for all of it, but some is good.  How can you bash it if you havent even tried it?  Thats all Im saying.  If you search Geneza there are many forums and topics that speak good of the product.  And come on man lay off the lame question deal with me, you've asked your share of questions like alot of guys.  DOnt act like you've never second guessed yourself

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 11:30:12 PM »
 I'm not sure that dosing was the issue with Naps or Geneza. It was heavy metal contaminants. Stuff that would not be immediately evident, but could cause issues down the road health-wise.

In any case it's all hear-say, Lewellen's book should have a number of GP items tested.

I'm a fan of the BOS board, but there is a lot of torpedo-ing from one UG rep to the next. All trying to de-fame the other. When Bill's book comes out, I think it will be a real eye-opener for some.

Besides, we got us a real, live guinea pig with Mr. "not-so allnatural". Hopefully he'll keep us posted...

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2009, 06:25:18 AM »
I'm not sure that dosing was the issue with Naps or Geneza. It was heavy metal contaminants. Stuff that would not be immediately evident, but could cause issues down the road health-wise.

In any case it's all hear-say, Lewellen's book should have a number of GP items tested.

I'm a fan of the BOS board, but there is a lot of torpedo-ing from one UG rep to the next. All trying to de-fame the other. When Bill's book comes out, I think it will be a real eye-opener for some.

Besides, we got us a real, live guinea pig with Mr. "not-so allnatural". Hopefully he'll keep us posted...

You got that right Big Rock. Today my shoulder feels little more sore, nice.

To be honest, I can't wait to start seeing the results.

Should I start feeling winni within a week?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »
I'm not stupid.  I'm receiving everything for free. My friend works there. Also I'm receiving 30ml of test e and 20ml of tren e.

Free shit is still shit all the same.   :-X

If you are planning to make chicken salad out of chicken shit, then by all means, use Geneza....

It's been tested out and shown to be underdosed worse than anything that's come back about Axio or Syntrop.

BOS did this........

If you're getting it for free, there's nothing at stake for you, except perhaps your health.....

High metallic concentrations are being found in many of these UG's....and Geneza is high on the list of companies I'd suspect.

Waiting on William Llewellyn's book which will bear all this out.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2009, 10:54:34 PM »

If you are planning to make chicken salad out of chicken shit, then by all means, use Geneza....

It's been tested out and shown to be underdosed worse than anything that's come back about Axio or Syntrop.

BOS did this........

If you're getting it for free, there's nothing at stake for you, except perhaps your health.....

High metallic concentrations are being found in many of these UG's....and Geneza is high on the list of companies I'd suspect.

DIV
good post i was trying to explain to these guys the same but im not a veteran at getbig so they were never going to listen

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2009, 08:40:32 AM »

BOS did this........

DIV

I agree with you to a certain point.  This is the first time that I'm using GP, but I do trust a guy that send me this product.

I have few friends that are on sustaplex from axio and they are seeing very good results. 

Sometimes you'll get good gear sometimes not. Anyway I trust my source. Definitelly waiting on William Llewellyn's book (when it's coming out???)

P.S. 90% of people on this board cannot get/find HG.  It's already hard to find really legit UG.

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2009, 09:28:39 AM »
DIV could be right about the metals, none of us really know. Its no secret that it has been found previously in alot of UG vials. There has even been alot of speculation about alot of batches though no one wants to post about doses, its a 50-50 argument. You will see results after a few weeks in if you use it correctly with proper diet.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »
DIV could be right about the metals, none of us really know. Its no secret that it has been found previously in alot of UG vials. There has even been alot of speculation about alot of batches though no one wants to post about doses, its a 50-50 argument. You will see results after a few weeks in if you use it correctly with proper diet.

I hope I'll see it.  My diet is clean (less carbs and more protein). Lost about 5pounds from my stomach since I canhed my diet and hit the cardio ed.

125mg eod test p and 50mg winni ed

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »
good luck, only my opinion but Id go with test e next time, less injections same dose. 

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2009, 10:05:14 AM »
good luck, only my opinion but Id go with test e next time, less injections same dose. 

Like I mentioned before, I still have 30ml of test e and 20ml of tren e (tren color looks delicious), lol. But I will use this more toward winter.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2009, 04:14:46 PM »

BOS did this........

DIV

Dude,  WTF are you talking about? GP's no worse then Axio or Synthrop, ug is ug... I've had great results using GP products since their induction, either you're tripping for no reason or you have some ulterior motives at stake here.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2009, 08:59:25 AM »
I did a shot of prop in my left bicep on Saturday. What can I say, painfull.

Today another bicep gets the threatment.