Author Topic: UFC 121 - Brock Lesnar - the freight train has arrived  (Read 20247 times)

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
the people that actually Claimed he had a weak chin has to feel fucking retarded now haha

your right. He got rocked.  Anyone else it would have been lights out.  Lesnar is unbeatable.  Haters will always claim fight was fixed.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I called Lesnar winning, I just wish he hadnt.
I just knew. Of course I have no proof it was a fix, but it was just awfully suspicious the way everything went down.
Especially Rogans' "Hes ok, oh yeah, hes ok, hes just gotta... uh... oh he tapped."

spinnis

your right. He got rocked.  Anyone else it would have been lights out.  Lesnar is unbeatable.  Haters will always claim fight was fixed.  ::)

No one has taken shots from carwin like that, Not even close,

Fucking insane.

But hes entire head structure just looks durable lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
But Ill give him is props. He is now undisputed heavyweight of the world.  ;D

spinnis

Im glad he was humble andter his winning also. Probably won a few fans over also =)

che

• Getbig V
I'm glad Brock won , I really didn't want to hear anymore about how great Carwin was  , that fucker is waaaaay overrated .

spinnis

and brock looked alot smaller, especially thinner in the face.

Now he neds to learn how to not back up while covering up when getting hit all the time. Move forward! and clinch of punch.

Then again if carwin cant Ko him. No one NOOOOOOOOO one can.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

your right. He got rocked.  Anyone else it would have been lights out. Lesnar is unbeatable.  Haters will always claim fight was fixed.  ::)
he is 5-1 ::)

how can someone who has been beaten, be unbeatable?

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Im glad he was humble andter his winning also. Probably won a few fans over also =)
X2 he just talked about all the people that helped him recover..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
brock has the superior glutes   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
99% of fights get stopped when the fighter on the ground curls up in the fetal position.  ;)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
internet slang are some of the most obnoxious additions to the english language

spinnis

99% of fights get stopped when the fighter on the ground curls up in the fetal position.  ;)

not if you move everytime they say "move" and you block most of the punches.
It was close though.

newmom

SWEDE is one happy MOFO...and probably higher than a MOFO..in no way is this a mean towards you swede, just thought it was funny

James Blunt

• Getbig IV

Another look at the champion

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
not if you move everytime they say "move" and you block most of the punches.
It was close though.

Brock was curled up like a little baby. I can't think of the last time I've seen a fighter do that and not have the fight stopped.

Some fighter.  ::)

spinnis

Another look at the champion

ONE MAN WRECKING MACHINE!!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
ONE MAN WRECKING MACHINE!!!!!
he didnt wreck anybody tonight....just won the belt........

bench

James Blunt

• Getbig IV

johnny1

• Getbig IV
Absolutely Fantastic 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) my $250 @ work is safe witch means the 6 know it all's who said id lose my $250 now all owe me a Total of $1,500 Thank-you MR Lesnar :) :) :)

spinnis

Close to death just MONTHS ago, havent fought in a year, training only for 6 months, and now he shows us a chain like NO OTHER.

Fucking insane.

When he gets good at standing up, being comfortable. No one in the world will stand a chance for a long ass time

spinnis

its 7 in the morning and ive soon been up for 24 hours lol and IIIIIIIIIIITS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

For the bed lol!

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
uh swede, carwin gave him that submission.  no telling how much dana paid him for that.

Yea ok. Then whey did Carwin throw everything he had at him to try to finish lesnar in the 1st? OMG people are fuking retarded around here

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
I called Lesnar winning, I just wish he hadnt.
I just knew. Of course I have no proof it was a fix, but it was just awfully suspicious the way everything went down.
Especially Rogans' "Hes ok, oh yeah, hes ok, hes just gotta... uh... oh he tapped."

WTF are you smoking? holy fuk you guys are something else.

spinnis

Yea ok. Then whey did Carwin throw everything he had at him to try to finish lesnar in the 1st? OMG people are fuking retarded around here

dude, they are just trolli'n hiding their true emotions  ;D