Author Topic: MY CYCLE  (Read 12480 times)

nspaletta

• Getbig II
Re: MY CYCLE
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 06:27:20 PM »
Looks like a solid cycle keep us posted on how it goes

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 11:43:45 AM »
KAMI KIGS ARE IN.  :D

GAME TIME IN 2 DAYS!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »
KAMI KIGS ARE IN.  :D

GAME TIME IN 2 DAYS!

i feel your excitement vicariously lol... been there. except I injected my first dose of the kigs literally 5 minutes after they arrived lol.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 10:45:04 AM »
FIRST 10 WEEKS WEEKS
DL PRIMO AT 440MG

DL as in Defiant Labs?? how is their gear compare to Strangers?
Ive been using strangers and love his shit

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2012, 11:11:34 AM »
DL as in Defiant Labs?? how is their gear compare to Strangers?
Ive been using strangers and love his shit

YES THATS THE RIGHT DL. WE'LL SEE HOW GOOD THEIR KIGTROPINA & PRIMO IS. IM USING STRANGERS PHENYL PROP, U TRY THAT SHIT EVER?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 07:19:33 PM »
YES THATS THE RIGHT DL. WE'LL SEE HOW GOOD THEIR KIGTROPINA & PRIMO IS. IM USING STRANGERS PHENYL PROP, U TRY THAT SHIT EVER?

i used to use hg test then lots of differen ugl (sciroxx, freeman, etc) for other shit
then i discovered stranger and fell in love with her gear and now i only use strictly stranger gear.
i am about t start stranger tren,eq, prop and mast for a cut cycle for the summer.
but what sucks about stranger is that he is expensive, so im kind of lookin around for a cheaper alternative that is just as good as strangers line. love that stranger guy, id takea  bullet for him..no homo

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 02:43:03 PM »
i used to use hg test then lots of differen ugl (sciroxx, freeman, etc) for other shit
then i discovered stranger and fell in love with her gear and now i only use strictly stranger gear.
i am about t start stranger tren,eq, prop and mast for a cut cycle for the summer.
but what sucks about stranger is that he is expensive, so im kind of lookin around for a cheaper alternative that is just as good as strangers line. love that stranger guy, id takea  bullet for him..no homo

I THOUGHT SO TOO ABOUT HOW "EXPENSIVE" HE IS. BUT BRO, THE NO MINIMUM ORDER. THE LOW SHIPPING COST, THE OPTIONS ON HOW TO PAY, ETC. DO THE MATH YOU''LL PAY THE SAME.OTHER PLACES ARE 200 MINIMUMS WITH LIKE 40 SHIPPING COST. YOU'LL PAY THE SAME AT THE END.

ALL PRICE BEING THE SAME, WHICH GEAR DO YOU GO FOR?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »

I would take a bullet for the guy too. Fckin tren is equal to human grade gear

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2012, 09:08:25 AM »
IT'S DAY FOUR AND I AM SEEING THE SAME STUFF I SAW ON 4IU FROM NOVOTROPIN ON DAY 10.

I GET THAT GOOD BLOAT. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? THAT BLOAT ON THE UPPER BACK/DELT AREA THAT MAKES YOU LOOK ROUNDER?

AND THAT BLOAT THAT MAKES YOUR TUMMY LOOK FIRM NOT DISINTENDED. TOOK 2IU LAST NIGHT BEFORE BED FOR THE FIRST TIME SLEPT GREAT. NOTHING EARTH SHATTERING, AS IT'S ONLY BEEN 3.5 DAYS AND ONLY 4IU/DAY, BUT I MEAN IT'S AHEAD OF NOVO AND I THOUGHT NOVO WAS GREAT. ~4 WEEKS INTO NOVOS AND YOU FEEL/LOOK FANTASTIC.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »
Looks good man, gotta love it when you start seeing the results from GH so quickly right before your eyes.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2012, 11:43:47 AM »
I JUST TOOK 4IU BEFORE MY WORKOUT, BUT FELL ASLEEP.I DO NOT THINK I SHOULD TAKE MORE THAN 2 OR 3IU AT TIME, 2 OR 3IU LET ME BE HUNGRY, BUT 4IU AND I WAS JUST KNOCKED OUT. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO LIFT 2 HOURS AGO. JUST GOT ON GB WHILE IM DRINKING MY PRE-WO DRINK. FUCKIN BALONIE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 08:09:11 AM »
IS PRIMO BAD ON THE HAIRLINE?  :o

I WOKE UP WITH  SOME STRANDS ON MY PILLOW.

I'M TAKING THE FOLLOWING:

EC STACK
4IU KIGTROPIN
PRIMO
TEST PHENYL PROP

WHAT'S THE CULPRIT?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 10:21:07 AM »
I JUST TOOK 4IU BEFORE MY WORKOUT, BUT FELL ASLEEP.I DO NOT THINK I SHOULD TAKE MORE THAN 2 OR 3IU AT TIME, 2 OR 3IU LET ME BE HUNGRY, BUT 4IU AND I WAS JUST KNOCKED OUT. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO LIFT 2 HOURS AGO. JUST GOT ON GB WHILE IM DRINKING MY PRE-WO DRINK. FUCKIN BALONIE.

LOL! i remmeber i shot 20ius of novo a few times to test the waters and that shit knocked me out the ENTIRE day LOL!  ;D :D
love novos and blues. im curious to try kigs, but at the same time i worry since they have been gettin some bad reviews lately from reputable vets..i mean if the gh is good, why change things up.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »
I THOUGHT SO TOO ABOUT HOW "EXPENSIVE" HE IS. BUT BRO, THE NO MINIMUM ORDER. THE LOW SHIPPING COST, THE OPTIONS ON HOW TO PAY, ETC. DO THE MATH YOU''LL PAY THE SAME.OTHER PLACES ARE 200 MINIMUMS WITH LIKE 40 SHIPPING COST. YOU'LL PAY THE SAME AT THE END.

ALL PRICE BEING THE SAME, WHICH GEAR DO YOU GO FOR?

true that my nikka. the one thing that always keeps me cuming back to stranger is that when you take stranger tren ace , you know u are injecting tren ace..when you take stranger npp, you its legit NPP..whereas with other guys its a crapshot everytime..i guess that peace of mind is defnitely worth the extra dough.
my plan b would be Karius's alpha lab line.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »
IS PRIMO BAD ON THE HAIRLINE?  :o

I WOKE UP WITH  SOME STRANDS ON MY PILLOW.

I'M TAKING THE FOLLOWING:

EC STACK
4IU KIGTROPIN
PRIMO
TEST PHENYL PROP

WHAT'S THE CULPRIT?
Personally i lose hair on EC...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2012, 12:49:33 PM »
Personally i lose hair on EC...

guy.

WELL, THAT SUCKS. IM STILL GONNA USE IT CAUSE SHITS GETTING MY FACE LEANER EVERY DAY OR SO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2012, 12:51:56 PM »
do you feel that taking the caffeine with it makes it stronger.. ive done both never noticed much difference, you take caffeine pills?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2012, 12:53:42 PM »
do you feel that taking the caffeine with it makes it stronger.. ive done both never noticed much difference, you take caffeine pills?

MINE HAS CAFFEINE AT 200MG IN AND I TAKE IT WITH LIKE 20MG MA HUANG OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED. NEVER TRIED MA HAUNG SEPERATELY, FIRST TIME ON EC STACK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2012, 01:00:10 PM »
i just take bronkaid two pills daily every usually at 12 and 4... i think i remember gh15 saying caffeine isnt going to do shit, but i like caffeine anywayss. yup 200mgs

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2012, 10:29:07 PM »
####.

WELL, THAT SUCKS. IM STILL GONNA USE IT CAUSE SHITS GETTING MY FACE LEANER EVERY DAY OR SO.
In the worst case you can always switch to t3 or clen

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 02:35:51 PM »
IVE DECIDED TO DROP PHENYL PROP TO 250MG A WEEK, AND ADD 50MG OF MASTERON PROP M-W-F.

SO NOW CYCLE IS

150MG MAST/WEEK
250MG PHENYL PROP/WEEK
440MG PRIMO/WEEK
4IU KIGTROPINA/ED
EC/ED
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2012, 06:43:43 AM »
Nosleep, how about posting some pics? Would be great to see the progress you've made?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2012, 06:47:46 AM »
Nosleep, how about posting some pics? Would be great to see the progress you've made?

PICS WILL BE SENT TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY SEEN ME.

I CAN SAY SOME PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE BUT ITS ONLY 8 OR 9 DAYS SO NOT EARTH SHATTERING, THEYLL SEE ME IN JUNE. I JUST GOTTA HOPE HALF MY STASH OF GH IS G2G.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2012, 06:48:48 AM »
i just take bronkaid two pills daily every usually at 12 and 4... i think i remember gh15 saying caffeine isnt going to do shit, but i like caffeine anywayss. yup 200mgs
I wish I could get pure ephedrine hcl here in South Africa. The shit is heavily controlled over here!

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2012, 06:49:32 AM »
PICS WILL BE SENT TO THE SAME PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY SEEN ME.

I CAN SAY SOME PROGRESS HAS BEEN MADE BUT ITS ONLY 8 OR 9 DAYS SO NOT EARTH SHATTERING, THEYLL SEE ME IN JUNE. I JUST GOTTA HOPE HALF MY STASH OF GH IS G2G.
Okay cool brah, good luck with the cycle!!