Author Topic: Avodart or Proscar for thinning hair?  (Read 1907 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Avodart or Proscar for thinning hair?
« on: November 11, 2005, 11:01:03 AM »
I hear avodart (dutasteride)  is better yet its more expensive, and less available than proscar (finasteride).  Any experiences?  I also heard generic dutasteride might be suspect.  Was considering a trip to T.J. to get some, unless anyone has any recommendations online.   I'm not bald or noticeably thinning, I just want to start early since my family is predisposed.
its comin today

spotter

Re: Avodart or Proscar for thinning hair?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 06:07:26 PM »
I hear avodart (dutasteride)  is better yet its more expensive, and less available than proscar (finasteride).  Any experiences?  I also heard generic dutasteride might be suspect.  Was considering a trip to T.J. to get some, unless anyone has any recommendations online.   I'm not bald or noticeably thinning, I just want to start early since my family is predisposed.

checkout www.hairsite.com

The T-Rex

2nd Cycle, Need Assistance
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 08:50:09 AM »
Alright I'm going onto my next cycyle.  My beginners cycle was simple, with 500mg of Deca per week for 10 weeks, with chlomid.  No side effects except for te sexual side for a few weeks after.   I gained a signifanct amount of good muscle but didn't lost much fat, most likely because I felt at the time (not knowing everything) that I could let my diet slide a bit.

Since then I have cleaned up the diet, and have a good program going in the gym.  Feel it's time for the 2nd one.

I have 10 weeks worth of Sust at 500mg per week, and Deca at 500mg per week.  I'm 250 so I figure you need 2mg per pound of weight.

Should the deca or sust be broken up into multiple injections per week (like 150 mg every other day of each), or 1 injection per week.    Please email me a response if possible.