Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1236322 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #1900 on: May 01, 2014, 09:40:43 AM »
potatoe with sugar lol  ;D
S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1901 on: May 01, 2014, 01:10:41 PM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #1902 on: May 01, 2014, 01:48:29 PM »
Potato

Not according to my shitty HTC   >:(
S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1903 on: May 01, 2014, 01:57:43 PM »
Not according to my shitty HTC   >:(

Ah yes it's the digital age. Well, MS word taught me how to be a better speller....but it took years.  ;D

Potato doesn't make a lot of sense when the plural is potatoes. The English language doesn't make much sense anyway. It is the world language though, so we're stuck with it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1904 on: May 01, 2014, 02:32:25 PM »
Potato

Dan Quayle disagrees.

Shit, showing my age.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1905 on: May 02, 2014, 05:51:44 AM »
Well-argumented meltdown:

Re: Mom kicked out of LA Fitness in Florida gym for exercising with her son

Hardcore Gyms........A Thing Of The Past
by Wes

I'm about to say quite a bit about the sad state of affairs in most gyms today, and I know I will offend some people, but... too bad!

It makes me sad to see the gyms of today, and their participants, wandering around aimlessly from fancy machine, to fancy machine, in quest of something most of them don't know how to find.

I'm talking about learning how to achieve results, with their meager half-hearted efforts. Most of the people in gyms today don't have a clue why they are there, or what they are trying to accomplish.

Sure, Mary might want to lose some weight, but she usually doesn't have a clue as to how to go about it. I know this may sound harsh to some, but back in the day, newbies in the gym learned a lot from bodybuilders and more experienced lifters.

Bodybuilders and powerlifters are actually frowned upon these days in most gyms. It's a shame because these people should be used as inspiration, and watching them train could benefit a lot of people.

As far as giving them a clue as to what intensity level is required to actually get results from their training.

Gyms back in the seventies and eighties, were really gyms, and not fluffy, frilly, "Fitness Centers," trying to pass themselves off as gyms.

People worked together in pursuit of their goals, and learned from each other.

Today's Gyms:

Today's "gyms", and I use the term loosely, are too caught up in making money, and could care less about their clients progress, or lack of progress, as is usually the case.

There's too many people that don't have clear-cut goals, and know nothing about training, even though there are "personal trainers" at most gyms.

Personal Trainers:

The sad part is a lot of the personal trainers I've seen know very little themselves, and most look like they can't get out of their own way.

If you are going to train people, at least look like you train a little yourself.

I call these half-assed personal trainers, "professional rep counters," as that's about all they are doing that is correct, in their approach to training clients.

Fad Fitness Items:

Another thing I find ridiculous today is fad fitness items.

Swiss Balls, rubber tubing, medicine balls, and TV sets, are a bunch of junk, that should be kept out of a serious gym.

Do you really believe that doing crunches on a big blue ball, is any better than doing them on a floor, or a bench?

Stabilizers come into play more with the Swiss Balls some would say.

Stabilizers also come into play when squatting like an animal for 20 reps, with a heavy weight, but that's too much like work.

I guess I'm just "old fashioned," but give me a gym full of sweaty, hard working animals, who are hungry to grow, and make progress, any day.

Core training is another catch phrase that totally pisses me off...............as bodybuilders,we have been training the "core" from day one,except we called it training abs and erectors!!

Quiet Please:

Today if you lift anything remotely heavy, or make the slightest grunt while squeezing out a hard rep, you get asked to tone down the noise.

Don't even think of chalking your hands, you might get some on the spotless floor.

What do these people think a vacuum cleaner was invented for?

Hardcore Gyms:

I've trained at 4 hardcore gyms, at different times, for years, places where you made progress, and other people in the gym were genuinely concerned about you making that progress.

It was no-holds barred, all for the betterment of the guys working out.

If you didn't train your ass off, you were considered a wimp.

Sadly, it is getting increasingly harder to find a good ol' sweatshop type of gym, where results are demanded.

Today I see people come to the gym religiously, every day, only to talk, roam around, use the same weight forever, usually one plate on some contraption, for months at a time, gab on their cell phones, or some other practice that has nothing to do with staying focused on their training.

These same people wonder why they do not make progress.

Ask a typical trainee in today's gym why he or she does a particular exercise, and what part of the body that exercise is for, and they look at you like you asked them for their wallet.

They usually have no clue!

I think if you're going to workout, then you should at least have a basic understanding of the exercises, and body parts they work.

Maybe even sweating a little once in a while would be productive. I really miss the "old school" gyms, and the animals that inhabited them. You can take this rant with "tongue in cheek," but I won't.

Train Hard!
Conclusion:

I obviously (I hope), meant this article to be taken with a healthy dose of sarcasm, but I hope I opened people's eyes to the fact that they should ask questions at the gym (not while someone is training), and do a little research, before beginning their program. Learn about what you are doing, and you'll do it better.

:'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1906 on: May 02, 2014, 11:31:36 AM »

I see myself in Uncle Junior (no homo)
I can't help but smile when I see/read an Uncle Junior thread. He reminds me so much of myself. I have been a member since 2004, but really started posting regularly in 2010.

Nobody can deny that I had my run for a few years. You know the streak guys......If I made a thread, it was almost guaranteed to get a minimum of 100+ replies. I see Junior following the same path. Joon also has brought it to another level with videos on demand, and giving everyone a glimpse into his life.

I enjoy reading Junior's threads. Controversy has been a cornerstone of Getbig since it's inception. Which is why all the heavy hitters over the years deserve recognition. It is the reason why Ron's site is supposedly worth over 2 million dollars.

Carry the torch Junior. You are the most interesting thing going on Getbig right now.

(((((((((((((Shizzo)))))))))))))) :) :) :)

Fuck I missed you man, where the fuck have you been?

This is god's honest truth, before I registered and got approved on Get Big, (I originally was looking up steroid information and stumbled on to this mental asylum) and when I was lurking the board you were my favorite poster ever and I was always thinking why is everyone ganging up on this poor guy the whole time?? ??? ??? ???

I think you are the greatest entertainer on GB ever (regardless of what anyone thinks) and off course we all have our moments but purely from entertainment value and enjoyment for me you are and will always be king of this place.

I hope you never feel or get forced to think you have to change for anybody or let people bully you around.

You just carry on being you.

Just remember if there was no Shizzo there would never have been an Uncle Junior.

Uncle Junior Approved
Shepard of Sinai.

Then have my back. Simple as that. Speak up for me.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #1907 on: May 02, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »
And the award for the most pathetic post ever made on getbig goes to shizzo...begging Joon to have his back  ::)
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1908 on: May 02, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »
And the award for the most pathetic post ever made on getbig goes to shizzo...begging Joon to have his back  ::)
schizzo care a lot about internet fights for a high rolling sc mgr ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1909 on: May 04, 2014, 07:41:51 AM »
Re: The best piece of equipment I own.

A creative Getbigger should write a poem, called "The Cold Iron In The Early Morning"

there's nothing like the feel of the cold iron on a early  morning. much like the embrace of an ocean breeze,  iron is my friend and it don't make me sneeze. hickory dickory doc this chick was........ you know the rest.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1910 on: May 04, 2014, 08:13:45 AM »
Re: ASK Mr TAIWAN? Q&A Thread

How to make a rusted medal look new?
Get a NEW ONE!!

pics are 3 weeks out from "Muscle Beach Int'l Classic 2014"(Master class)

Eating chicken breast every day.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1911 on: May 04, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »
Somewhat self-serving, but I still thought it funny!

When he realized that his DNA had been harvested while he slept and used to create a duplicate of himself, albeit 6/8ths his size, Priest was heard to exclaim in hushed, reverent tones...

"I shall call him...Mini-Lee".

solipsistic

« Reply #1912 on: May 05, 2014, 10:40:15 PM »
Ronnie turns 50 on the 13th of May.  Maybe we can all  chip in and get him a vasectomy as a gift.

HOLY SHIT

MY KID AND RONNIE HAVE THE SAME BIRTDAY

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1913 on: May 06, 2014, 05:12:43 AM »
Re: i think i gonna take some time off steroids, good night sweet gains

How long are you planning to go off for?

Unless its more than a couple months why use PCT. HCG will restore ball size but not necessarily test production...

8 weeks or so

i dont want sperm count to recover btw

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1914 on: May 07, 2014, 12:46:25 AM »
Re: i ordered ronnie coleman's RESURECT PM supplement so i can sleep all day

this supplement doesnt do shit

i took 1 scoop at midnight, went to bed

couldnt really sleep around 4 am i got up, took another scoop

this is bullshit

fuck you ronnie, you and me are finish

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #1915 on: May 07, 2014, 01:05:23 AM »
Re: i ordered ronnie coleman's RESURECT PM supplement so i can sleep all day

HAHA

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1916 on: May 07, 2014, 01:07:26 AM »
Ah yes it's the digital age. Well, MS word taught me how to be a better speller....but it took years.  ;D

Potato doesn't make a lot of sense when the plural is potatoes. The English language doesn't make much sense anyway. It is the world language though, so we're stuck with it.
autism ^^^^^^

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1917 on: May 07, 2014, 01:35:01 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1918 on: May 08, 2014, 01:11:21 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1919 on: May 10, 2014, 01:39:03 AM »
baby mama just completed moving her things out
she's really gone now :'(

a day to celebrate.

HIGH FIVE BIG RO ;D ;D ;D ;D

there is some sadness

BUT MOSTLY RELIEF

cortisol dropping

anabolism rising

sleeves tightening

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1920 on: May 10, 2014, 06:06:50 AM »
Maybe Kai was on to something with the grapefruit

;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1921 on: May 10, 2014, 06:12:54 AM »
Maybe Kai was on to something with the grapefruit

is this dildo average size penis?

???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1922 on: May 10, 2014, 06:18:36 AM »
is this dildo average size penis?

???

Maybe she's devoted to the BBC..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1923 on: May 10, 2014, 06:19:21 AM »
Maybe she's devoted to the BBC..
answer the question

i'm feeling confused since the dildo incident

just how big does dick need to be before woman dont mock it behind back

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1924 on: May 10, 2014, 04:04:33 PM »
answer the question

i'm feeling confused since the dildo incident

just how big does dick need to be before woman dont mock it behind back

approximately 24" or in that area.