Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy - 13 weeks out  (Read 76088 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Big Ramy, 13 weeks out
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2013, 02:17:10 PM »
The deal is Ramy might be in the top 6. Branch if on still looks like shit but the judges love him and will put him in the top 3.  Cutler is a wild card, can be 2 down to 6 but won't get lower.  Wolf will get a lot of comparisons to Ramy, they can battle for 5th or 6th.  Kai and Heath will get the majority of comparisons.  Dexter if thick and on again will be considered for 3rd or 4th.  Ramy has a big hill to climb and I don't mean down hill.
THATS MY POINT,,FEW PEOPLE HERE ARE SAYING 2ND IS HIS...DEEP FIELD MRO IF ALL IN SHAPE,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2013, 02:20:38 PM »
The only people Ramy won't beat this year are Phil, Kai and maybe, Dexter depending on how Dex and Ramy looks.
Off topic but there's no way Jay should beat Dexter but it will probably happen.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2013, 02:49:53 PM »
The only people Ramy won't beat this year are Phil, Kai and maybe, Dexter depending on how Dex and Ramy looks.
Off topic but there's no way Jay should beat Dexter but it will probably happen.

Dexter is so boring.  His physique doesn't get my towel lifting......no homo
A

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2013, 04:59:04 PM »
I saw Big Ramy lifting before the NY Pro and was not impressed at all! He used just hammer strength machines(no free weights). Kai greene owns Big ramy ! Kai is so much stronger then Big ramy when dieting. I know bodybuilders strength goes down when they are a few days out but ramy could barely lift! I have seen Kai 5 days out still benching 550lbs for reps. Ramys joints looked like they were going to tear!to much winstrol or too much of something!

Big Ramy is def ALL DRUGS
he has no strength foundation like Kai who has been lifitng heavy iron for years
take Ramy off all the drugs and he shrinks to nothing

Ramy is an elite genetic responder to steroids

i would bet  off season, pre contest Ramy trains liek heath , light weight, machines, pumping high reps

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2013, 05:21:08 PM »
he has no strength foundation like Kai who has been lifitng heavy iron for years

i would bet  off season, pre contest Ramy trains liek heath , light weight, machines, pumping high reps

If you have nothing to say, then why open your mouth ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2013, 06:48:04 AM »

you said nothing at all here, like you just found out there is no Santa, this is the name of game and that's how they play.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #181 on: June 28, 2013, 07:40:12 AM »
 :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 28, 2013, 07:59:32 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #183 on: June 28, 2013, 11:56:30 AM »

Don't be so hard on the guy.

I see what he means: Ramy has no foundation like Kai. Can't deny that. Those muscles aren't real. No density, no maturity. Anyone can see it. He's a blow up doll and his weight claim is exaggerated. He LOOKS like 280 on stage because he is blown up. I don't think he's even 270. Heath (also a blow up doll) is 238 and also LOOKS bigger.

I don't agree with the statement that he's just a good steroid responder. Nothing to do with steroids! We're talking peptides here! Massive abuse of peptides!
wtf, are you fucken trolling here ???  peptides lmao 

also he is 270, lol, put down the pipe there pal, he had witnesses that he clocked in at 290 lb in New York, did you not see the pics? he is the biggest ifbb pro out there period.

All amateur federations that correspond to the Ifbb pro qualifiers have to officially weigh the competitors, this is mandatory and has to be done in the thong you wear on stage and has to be done in front of the head judges, this is the standard and it can not be falsified under any circumstances.

In his pro qualifier he weighed in at 288 officially, this can not be mistaken or exaggerated

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 28, 2013, 11:59:16 AM »
Ramy has no foundation? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #185 on: June 28, 2013, 12:15:03 PM »
let me add to that  :D

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

;)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 28, 2013, 12:40:01 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2013, 12:41:56 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2013, 04:59:33 PM »

vic looks pretty wicked there as well,,,

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »

Phil has better definition in the back

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2013, 07:38:29 PM »
Go rammy go!

He could RAMY your sister  ;D ;D ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2013, 12:45:13 AM »

Damn! Being completely unbiased,  My eyes are just drawn to the guy on the left. (no homo)

whitewidow

« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2013, 02:25:47 AM »
Yeah, bodybuilding is all about benching 500lbs 5 days Out lol ::)

NO of course it isn't about that but the fact is Kai is way more seasoned and to me kai is super impressive the way he lifts just days out! I don't recall one bodybuilder he can train like Kai while going through complete dieting hell! If you have dieted and gotten down to 3% BF and gone without carbs for a week or more you know how bad things can get and how weak you become. Alot of bodybuilders are almost on the virge of death when they are on-stage. Kai is so impressive because just 2-3 days out when Kai should be feeling like complete shit the man is putting up 500+ pounds on a free weight olympic bench press and also doing other heavy lifts such as rows and squats,of course he also does drop sets to flush the muscles with blood. heavier drop sets then ramy and more reps! Kai will hit 50+ reps on most lifts with perfect form and not needing alot of help from his spotter. kai is just way more seasoned then Big ramy.

Nothing against Big ramy at all! He just is not as seasoned as kai greene big deal, that does not mean Big ramy does not have a shot of winning the show. I just personally think kai is stronger and has been in the game longer. Kai and Big ramy are both amazing bodybuilders! But if you see kai in person he is just on another level then jay or any of the other Top tier pros. I wanna see big ramy in person so I can compare. Kai seems more shapely and more conditioned not to mention more entertaining. Put the grapefruit thing behind and all the other gay for pay shit behind and I think people would look at Kai with more respect. kai is the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman so far.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2013, 02:38:06 AM »
Phil has better definition in the back
And this was Phil cruisin...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2013, 06:11:51 AM »

let me add to that  :D

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2013, 06:48:59 AM »
People have to remember the guy already peaked once this year trying to get that condition again for the biggest show of the year is going to be very difficult , people should be excited he's got potential to beat anyone but lets be realistic he beat a sub-par Victor at the NY pro ( not his fault ) people always get ahead of themselves look at all the Wolf nutt-huggers and how they had him first at the Olympia

If he replicates his conditioning from the NY show he will be top 6 no doubts but to many factors to say with any clarity

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2013, 08:24:54 AM »
I just tweeted jay told him everyone predicting big ramy gona put him out the top 3 told him his cupcake years are over he's gona have to get on the SWOL program in order to shut it down

ukjeff

« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2013, 08:26:29 AM »
People have to remember the guy already peaked once this year trying to get that condition again for the biggest show of the year is going to be very difficult

Why?
And dont just say, because it is.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2013, 08:53:37 AM »
Why?
And dont just say, because it is.

Why? one it's to difficult to time it exactly the day of the show it's takes a lot of trial-and-error to learn how ask Lee Haney to only manged to hit his peak the day of the contest in 1991 his last contest . Two it's very taxing on the body physically to diet down multiple times a year , hell guys have a hard time maintaining condition from the prejudging to the night show

History shows clearly that guys that compete in the spring shows never replicate that conditioning at the end of the year . And three I said it was difficult NOT impossible but it's unlikely.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2013, 08:57:03 AM »
ND I'm glad you posted this, I never went in detail but this is why ramy won't place top 6, people don't understand this part of bbing, he already brought his Olympia condition to New York, his body won't respond the same combined with the stress of the Olympia or 1st time.