Author Topic: evan centopani must drive women ABSOLUTELY MADLY CRAZY  (Read 39867 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: evan centopani must drive women ABSOLUTELY MADLY CRAZY
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »
bcs a lot of bitches say "fuck it" after childbirth

the childbirth itself doesnt causes much

LOL, the ignorance is strong here. Do you really believe that no physical & physiological changes occur during and after pregnancy? Any scientific claims to back this up?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2013, 04:20:45 PM »
Evan appears to have found something many others don't, which is a loving relationship.

Golf Widows Have It Easy!

I don’t think there is a sport that’s tougher for a wife or girlfriend to deal with than bodybuilding, specifically in the contest prep phase. I have to give my girlfriend Erica a lot of credit. She’s been with me for every show except the first one back in 2005. At first she didn’t quite understand why I had to spend so much time in the gym and why my diet had to be so strict. It’s also tough to be in a relationship with someone who can’t go out and do things a normal couple would do, like go out to eat, see a movie, or hang out at the beach.
Evan Centopani in a 2011 MD interview

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 16, 2013, 04:22:48 PM »
is primemuscle autistic ???

nope. its assburgers

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2013, 04:23:03 PM »
Prime, surely you have been with a fella or two on the down-low during your decades of marriage.

I don't "kiss and tell," sorry. This is not a topic for public discussion, IMO.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2013, 04:26:50 PM »
nope. its assburgers

Nope. It is Aspergers. I don't have Aspergers either. You appear to have "ass-wipe" disorder though. Just saying.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2013, 04:29:20 PM »
Nope. It is Aspergers. I don't have Aspergers either. You appear to have "ass-wipe" disorder though. Just saying.

;D ... I love this place.
®

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2013, 05:23:33 PM »
LOL, the ignorance is strong here. Do you really believe that no physical & physiological changes occur during and after pregnancy? Any scientific claims to back this up?
It's temporary. Hormones go back to normal and exercise tightens up your body/abs again. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2013, 05:30:26 PM »
It's temporary. Hormones go back to normal and exercise tightens up your body/abs again. 

Yeah, but not everything, for example the hips and the vagina. In general, parents seem to age faster as well due all the stress.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2013, 05:33:12 PM »
Yeah, but not everything, for example the hips and the vagina. In general, parents seem to age faster as well due all the stress.

Actually, I think studies have shown that people with kids live longer lives. See below:
http://www.cbsnews.com/guy-mentally-healthier-lives/

A friend once kiddingly described childbirth as being similar to taking your upper lip and pulling it over the top of your head. I have also heard people say that it would be akin to shitting out one's anus a small watermelon. These analogies make me happy I am not a woman and didn't have to go through childbirth.

To my wife's credit, she has never complained about the physical experience of childbirth and she was in labor with both our kids for many long hours. She complained about the pain of passing a kidney stone though.....but that is a different story.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2013, 05:34:43 PM »

this pic means absolutely NOTHING

fact: black women have the sexual appetite of a gay man in his early 30's

they love EVERYTHING!!!

that might as well be Artie Lange in that pic--it would illicit the same response from that pack of titsone

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2013, 05:34:57 PM »

I have never heard of the hips changing due to childbirth.  Things go back to where they were.  I have heard of abs separating in some cases.  I think that as far as stress goes, it comes in many different forms not just raising children.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2013, 05:36:33 PM »
Evan's wife looks natural and very attractive, IMO. Not all men want to be with gals that dress like hookers and pile on the makeup. She looks like someone a guy would spend the rest of his life with and not just a couple of hours for a few hundred dollars.
She is a pretty girl.  I met her and Evan at the NY Pro in 2009.  She was very down to earth. 

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2013, 05:38:15 PM »

fact: black women have the sexual appetite of a gay man in his early 30's

they love EVERYTHING!!!

LOL not quite fact...
®

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2013, 05:38:57 PM »
Running back through.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2013, 05:39:25 PM »
LOL not quite fact...

somebodiy is protesting a little too much too fast

#VeryTelling

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »

somebodiy is protesting a little too much too fast

#VeryTelling

JNN: what brings you around these parts sir? I thought your days here were no more.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2013, 05:43:35 PM »
if I may add something....there was a time before I was the internet forum sensation known as "JNN"...I was a skinny gawky kid with zitz and frizzy hair....none of the chicks I liked wouldn't even shit on me even if I wore a shirt that said "Hey Sarah- please shit on me!!"...

so who would bang me when i was that monstrosity......black chicks

there was a time that I was strong out so bad from that yellow hard I looked like van damme in that prison movie that went direct to dvd........no normal girls would bang me....but you know who would easily bang me....that's right...black chicks

therefore- black chicks are easy as fuck*

* the exception to the above rules are oreos

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2013, 05:46:18 PM »
if I may add something....there was a time before I was the internet forum sensation known as "JNN"...I was a skinny gawky kid with zitz and frizzy hair....none of the chicks I liked wouldn't even shit on me even if I wore a shirt that said "Hey Sarah- please shit on me!!"...

so who would bang me when i was that monstrosity......black chicks

there was a time that I was strong out so bad from that yellow hard I looked like van damme in that prison movie that when direct to dvd........no normal girls would bang me....but you know who would easily bang me....that's right...black chicks

therefore- black chicks are easy as fuck

Maybe you were just a "novelty" or the token white boy fuck???

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »
Maybe you were just a "novelty" or the token white boy fuck???

ask your mom if i was a novelty

I fucked her so hard I still have her asshole print on the tip of my dick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2013, 05:51:37 PM »
ask your mom if i was a novelty

I fucked her so hard I still have her asshole print on the tip of my dick

My mom died more then 30 years ago. Hope you and she had a good time.

She was pretty hot in her day, but that was more than 60 years ago. Also, you were talking about black women. My mom was a tall, thin, blond white woman. You wouldn't have been much of a novelty to her. She was never into freaks with frizzy hair, sorry.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2013, 05:54:11 PM »
Actually, I think studies have shown that people with kids live longer lives. See below:
http://www.cbsnews.com/guy-mentally-healthier-lives/

A friend once kiddingly described childbirth as being similar to taking your upper lip and pulling it over the top of your head. I have also heard people say that it would be akin to shitting out one's anus a small watermelon. These analogies make me happy I am not a woman and didn't have to go through childbirth.

To my wife's credit, she has never complained about the physical experience of childbirth and she was in labor with both our kids for many long hours. She complained about the pain of passing a kidney stone though.....but that is a different story.

The page shows an "The page cannot be found", but I assume you mean this one? http://www.cbsnews.com/guy-mentally-healthier-lives/ It always annoys me when people use the term 'childless'. It's like saying that something is missing. This may be the case for those who want children but can't get them for whatever reason. They fail to understand that some people (about 8% of the women) don't want them. Please call them 'child-free', just to respect their wish.

I can understand however, that those who want them happily pay the price. Sure, I can make lame jokes and cynical comments about the lives of parents, but I don't.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »
My mom died more then 30 years ago. Hope you and she had a good time.

She was pretty hot in her day, but that was more than 60 years ago. Also, you were talking about black women. My mom was a tall, thin, blond white woman. You wouldn't have been much of a novelty to her. She was never into freaks with frizzy hair, sorry.

who writes your material, bro- that retarded kid from "Life Goes on"?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2013, 06:03:59 PM »
The page shows an "The page cannot be found", but I assume you mean this one? http://www.cbsnews.com/guy-mentally-healthier-lives/ It always annoys me when people use the term 'childless'. It's like saying that something is missing. This may be the case for those who want children but can't get them for whatever reason. They fail to understand that some people (about 8% of the women) don't want them. Please call them 'child-free', just to respect their wish.

I can understand however, that those who want them happily pay the price. Sure, I can make lame jokes and cynical comments about the lives of parents, but I don't.

Interesting, your link doesn't work either and yet both are the correct address for the page. Anyway glad you found it.

I have no issues with people choosing not to have children. The world is grossly overpopulated. It is not like we need everyone to have 12 kids to work the farm these days. Although the economy does rely on an ever increasing population for growth still. What would you call people who don't have kids if not childless? The term does suggest something negative, but maybe that's just in our heads.

BTW, I wasn't arguing on behalf of reproduction, I was merely point out a statistic. I have two children. My life is fuller because of this. But that's just me. Some people have kids that grow up to be monsters. They probably wish they never had them. So far, we have been very lucky in our family. Not only are our kids great people so are our grandchildren. Not that I had anything to do with this. LOL!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2013, 06:04:52 PM »

AUTHOR NOTE: I only wish that terri schiavo was still alive so I could reference her as she was america's favorite retard....I could have made a George W Bush reference instead but it would have been way to political

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2013, 06:06:42 PM »

Aren't you that retarded kid?