Author Topic: I see myself in Uncle Junior (no homo)  (Read 8864 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I see myself in Uncle Junior (no homo)
« on: May 01, 2014, 12:30:09 PM »
I can't help but smile when I see/read an Uncle Junior thread. He reminds me so much of myself. I have been a member since 2004, but really started posting regularly in 2010.

Nobody can deny that I had my run for a few years. You know the streak guys......If I made a thread, it was almost guaranteed to get a minimum of 100+ replies. I see Junior following the same path. Joon also has brought it to another level with videos on demand, and giving everyone a glimpse into his life.

I enjoy reading Junior's threads. Controversy has been a cornerstone of Getbig since it's inception. Which is why all the heavy hitters over the years deserve recognition. It is the reason why Ron's site is supposedly worth over 2 million dollars.

Carry the torch Junior. You are the most interesting thing going on Getbig right now.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: I see myself in Uncle Junior (no homo)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 12:31:41 PM »
I can't help but smile when I see/read an Uncle Junior thread. He reminds me so much of myself. I have been a member since 2004, but really started posting regularly in 2010.

Nobody can deny that I had my run for a few years. You know the streak guys......If I made a thread, it was almost guaranteed to get a minimum of 100+ replies. I see Junior following the same path. Joon also has brought it to another level with videos on demand, and giving everyone a glimpse into his life.

I enjoy reading Junior's threads. Controversy has been a cornerstone of Getbig since it's exception. Which is why all the heavy hitters over the years deserve recognition. It is the reason why Ron's site is supposedly worth over 2 million dollars.

Carry the torch Junior. You are the most interesting thing going on Getbig right now.
You can struggle to be come relevant day and night Chaffee. It's over.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 12:32:55 PM »
id love to cum on your sisters face

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 12:33:19 PM »
You can struggle to be come relevant day and night Chaggee. It's over.
I admit my time has passed as an attention whore. They absolutely have a shelf life.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 12:33:46 PM »
Did you see yourself "in"Uncle Junior while whacking off on cam looking at him?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 12:37:31 PM »

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »
(((((((((((((Shizzo)))))))))))))) :) :) :)

Fuck I missed you man, where the fuck have you been?

This is god's honest truth, before I registered and got approved on Get Big, (I originally was looking up steroid information and stumbled on to this mental asylum) and when I was lurking the board you were my favorite poster ever and I was always thinking why is everyone ganging up on this poor guy the whole time??

I think you are the greatest entertainer on GB ever (regardless of what anyone thinks) and off course we all have our moments but purely from entertainment value and enjoyment for me you are and will always be king of this place.

I hope you never feel or get forced to think you have to change for anybody or let people bully you around.

You just carry on being you.

Just remember if there was no Shizzo there would never have been an Uncle Junior.

Uncle Junior Approved
Shepard of Sinai.

Still begging The Organization for screen names jackass?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 12:40:04 PM »

This is god's honest truth, before I registered and got approved on Get Big, (I originally was looking up steroid information and stumbled on to this mental asylum) and when I was lurking the board you were my favorite poster ever and I was always thinking why is everyone ganging up on this poor guy the whole time?? ??? ??? ???

I think you are the greatest entertainer on GB ever (regardless of what anyone thinks) and off course we all have our moments but purely from entertainment value and enjoyment for me you are and will always be king of this place.

I hope you never feel or get forced to think you have to change for anybody or let people bully you around.

Just remember if there was no Shizzo there would never have been an Uncle Junior.

Uncle Junior Approved
Shepard of Sinai.

Then have my back. Simple as that. Speak up for me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 12:41:14 PM »

This is god's honest truth, before I registered and got approved on Get Big, (I originally was looking up steroid information and stumbled on to this mental asylum) and when I was lurking the board you were my favorite poster ever and I was always thinking why is everyone ganging up on this poor guy the whole time?? ??? ??? ???

Uncle Junior Approved
Shepard of Sinai.

Which is why I see myself in you (no homo)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 12:41:49 PM »
Then have my back. Simple as that. Speak up for me.
Fuck off.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2014, 12:42:44 PM »
Fuck off.
Shouldn't you be baking something?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 12:42:52 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2014, 12:43:35 PM »
NEWSFLASH..............9 9.5 % OF BOTH YOU GUYS THREADS/POSTS FUCKING SUCK!!

HTH

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 12:45:48 PM »

I enjoy reading Junior's threads. Controversy has been a cornerstone of Getbig since it's exception. Which is why all the heavy hitters over the years deserve recognition. It is the reason why Ron's site is supposedly worth over 2 million dollars.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2014, 12:48:31 PM »
NEWSFLASH..............99.5 % OF BOTH YOU GUYS THREADS/POSTS FUCKING SUCK!!

HTH

You are being a bit generous there wes

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2014, 12:50:46 PM »
NEWSFLASH..............99.5 % OF BOTH YOU GUYS THREADS/POSTS FUCKING SUCK!!

HTH
I wouldn't go that far Wes. Let's face it, you are an old man. You laugh at simple fart jokes. Getbig's gossip and opinions section is far more then that. It is a mixture of everything. The very thing that keeps it's members and guests coming back for more each time.

I would believe what you said Wes, if you did not post in any of our threads. We all know thats not the case.

We all want our opinions heard. We all want a pat on the back occasionally.

Hey Wes........What threads have you ever created? You seem to post alot in others  ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 12:51:22 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2014, 12:52:32 PM »
I wouldn't go that far Wes. Let's face it, you are an old man. You laugh at simple fart jokes. Getbig's gossip and opinions section is far more then that. It is a mixture of everything. The very thing that keeps it's members and guests coming back for more each time.

I would believe what you said Wes, if you did not post in any of our threads. We all know thats not the case.

We all want our opinions heard. We all want a pat on the back occasionally.

Hey Wes........What threads have you ever created? You seem to post alot in others  ???
People here post in your threads to bust your balls and ridicule you....STUPID!!

BTW,I am an internet legend.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2014, 12:53:19 PM »
You are being a bit generous there wes
I`m in a good mood bro! 

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2014, 12:54:46 PM »
"When I log off in a few minutes, I am never coming back."

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2014, 12:55:08 PM »
People here post in your threads to bust your balls and ridicule you....STUPID!!

BTW,I am an internet legend.   
And isn't there a place for that? Please tell me more about hypertrophy.

You certainly are a legend Wes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
"When I log off in a few minutes, I am never coming back."

::)
I just can't get over the lengths that adults will go on the internet.

Do I keep you from logging on to Getbig? Is there a thread I make where you don't post?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2014, 12:59:32 PM »
In shizzo's defense I don't understand why everyone is always calling for his head.  Nobody forces you to click on the threads he posts or even the posts he makes in others' threads.  He even has a colorful eye-catching avatar so you can easily scroll past.