Author Topic: Enough is enough....  (Read 18579 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Enough is enough....
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2014, 06:49:36 AM »
TrueGrit and Shockwave were two avid posters on G&O just a few months ago. Don't know why so many enjoyable posters left at the same time.
Junior and Shitzo.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2014, 06:50:21 AM »
TrueGrit and Shockwave were two avid posters on G&O just a few months ago. Don't know why so many enjoyable posters left at the same time.

I remain hopeful that TG, Shock and Gal will return now that we are actively brooming shit posters like Attic-Man.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2014, 06:51:43 AM »
Actually I remember them.
Yes they all just stopped posting.
Hope they are all OK healthwise.
If they need help they can always count on us to help.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2014, 07:15:09 AM »
Anyone that keeps in touch with gal, please tell him his missed here.

I know someone who knows someone that walked past someone who's training with him, I will pass on the message.
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2014, 07:19:53 AM »
Maybe he can keep us posted with a Youtube channel?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2014, 07:23:34 AM »
Halo is where Halo is because he decided to not only break multiple rules, but to do so after he was warned multiple times by me. I warned him both publicly and by way of private messages.

His violations:

Continuously attacking Lobstah with racist remarks. This was done many times and he was warned both publicly and privately.

This rule violation alone pisses me off enough to get him removed. How many IFBB pros are African American? A shit load. We have many members here that I care for very much who are also African American or of color. Skop1o, you're a man of color. I am sure you can understand that racism is NOT cool.

Attacking Phil Heath's wife in one of the most vile of ways.

See it as you will, this site is about bodybuilding. We follow the industry and Ron makes a living off the industry by way of his work. You shit on our current Mr. Olympia's wife, who just so happens to be struggling with cancer, and you've got eyes from the industry that slowly start to think that we condone the attacking of innocent family members that have nothing to do with the industry. His comments were disgusting and downright worthy of complete removal.

Continuously flooding the board in a sign of rebellion.

Flooding of the forum diminishes the overall quality of the posts we have here. If you take it upon yourself to try and destroy the forum, we will then take it upon ourselves to kick your ass right out.

Continuous attacks from Time Out by way of his messenger. (This is a recent one)

He recently had Junior post an email that he put together. In that email, he purposely attacked Lobstah one more time with racist remarks. He knew perfectly well that Junior would post that email on the main forum. He knew perfectly well that he was putting together a nice tongue-in-cheek attack at Lobstah. Because of which, he EARNED AN EXTENSION in the Time Out section.

We don't have to explain ourselves to anyone here. I like Skorp1o. I think he is a good young man, but these threads are becoming quite taxing due to their recurrence. I will let this thread stand, but any resurgence will lead to a nuking.

We know what we are doing and have been around these forums for over a decade now. We want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. Just because a number of you are tolerant of racism, doesn't mean that we will simply look the other way.

"1"

P.S. Oh and I like Lobstah. She is a homegrown IFBB pro that knows how to share, ditch it out and take it in return. She is also just like one of the guys. She brings good credibility to the site and is actively involved in the industry. We appreciate her presence.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2014, 07:45:01 AM »
Halo is where Halo is because he decided to not only break multiple rules, but to do so after he was warned multiple times by me. I warned him both publicly and by way of private messages.

His violations:

Continuously attacking Lobstah with racist remarks. This was done many times and he was warned both publicly and privately.

This rule violation alone pisses me off enough to get him removed. How many IFBB pros are African American? A shit load. We have many members here that I care for very much who are also African American or of color. Skop1o, you're a man of color. I am sure you can understand that racism is NOT cool.

Attacking Phil Heath's wife in one of the most vile of ways.

See it as you will, this site is about bodybuilding. We follow the industry and Ron makes a living off the industry by way of his work. You shit on our current Mr. Olympia's wife, who just so happens to be struggling with cancer, and you've got eyes from the industry that slowly start to think that we condone the attacking of innocent family members that have nothing to do with the industry. His comments were disgusting and downright worthy of complete removal.

Continuously flooding the board in a sign of rebellion.

Flooding of the forum diminishes the overall quality of the posts we have here. If you take it upon yourself to try and destroy the forum, we will then take it upon ourselves to kick your ass right out.

Continuous attacks from Time Out by way of his messenger. (This is a recent one)

He recently had Junior post an email that he put together. In that email, he purposely attacked Lobstah one more time with racist remarks. He knew perfectly well that Junior would post that email on the main forum. He knew perfectly well that he was putting together a nice tongue-in-cheek attack at Lobstah. Because of which, he EARNED AN EXTENSION in the Time Out section.

We don't have to explain ourselves to anyone here. I like Skorp1o. I think he is a good young man, but these threads are becoming quite taxing due to their recurrence. I will let this thread stand, but any resurgence will lead to a nuking.

We know what we are doing and have been around these forums for over a decade now. We want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. Just because a number of you are tolerant of racism, doesn't mean that we will simply look the other way.

"1"

P.S. Oh and I like Lobstah. She is a homegrown IFBB pro that knows how to share, ditch it out and take it in return. She is also just like one of the guys. She brings good credibility to the site and is actively involved in the industry. We appreciate her presence.

OMR, not to stir here, but are you 100% sure that the emails that Junior posted were legit? Because that fucking guy was not beyond making shit up to enhance his cred. He did it all the time on every other thing that he wrote about here.

As I said before, Ron's house, Ron's rules. You guys do what you must.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2014, 07:46:06 AM »
Skorp1o,

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

hahhahaha this thing is brilliant.  He is a legend

Foozle

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2014, 07:48:25 AM »
OMR, not to stir here, but are you 100% sure that the emails that Junior posted were legit? Because that fucking guy was not beyond making shit up to enhance his cred. He did it all the time on every other thing that he wrote about here.

I was in timeout.  All i learned is that the walls are a funny color there, and they all hate the gayner too.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2014, 07:52:42 AM »
I was in timeout.  All i learned is that the walls are a funny color there, and they all hate the gayner too.

We all fought hard for your release tirelessly, the day you came back should be celebrated like the 4th of July......or the gay pride in the case of the trainer.
S

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2014, 07:52:59 AM »
We need updates on baby momma, fine chocolate women in the clubs, prince dianabol, if the guns are 18" yet and finally if he is wearing a proper shirt to the club. Halo is legit backed it all up with pictors. Also he is wider than Heath (bodybuilding related)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2014, 07:54:07 AM »

We have been looking into the validity of the email that Junior posted. While Junior had many faults, one thing he was fond of doing was presenting video evidence. He would send proof of his claims by actively recording messages sent to him via PM or emails and presenting them. In other words, he would record himself as he opened up his browser, went to his email provider, typed in his email/password and showed how certain emails were in his inbox, consequently opening said emails and zooming in on the sender.

He had many questionable behaviors, but he did cover his ass as best he could. Nonetheless, we are looking into the validity of that email.

Look, if the guy (Halo) is willing to cut the shit, we will work with him. I have no problems in forgiving a member for past infractions, if they truly stay away from such behaviors in the future. What I don't like are repeat offenders that take our kindness for granted and then make us look like fools in the process.

You know how many "I told you so messages" I got when I pushed for Alex and Josh to return? The entire fucking forum was up my ass. At first, I liked the "up the ass" part, but after a while, I started to develop rashes down there, which made me question where some of our members had been.

"1"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2014, 07:57:41 AM »
We have been looking into the validity of the email that Junior posted. While Junior had many faults, one thing he was fond of doing was presenting video evidence. He would send proof of his claims by actively recording messages sent to him via PM or emails and presenting them. In other words, he would record himself as he opened up his browser, went to his email provider, typed in his email/password and showed how certain emails were in his inbox, consequently opening said emails and zooming in on the sender.

He had many questionable behaviors, but he did cover his ass as best he could. Nonetheless, we are looking into the validity of that email.

Look, if the guy (Halo) is willing to cut the shit, we will work with him. I have no problems in forgiving a member for past infractions, if they truly stay away from such behaviors in the future. What I don't like are repeat offenders that take our kindness for granted and then make us look like fools in the process.

You know how many "I told you so messages" I got when I pushed for Alex and Josh to return? The entire fucking forum was up my ass. At first, I liked the "up the ass" part, but after a while, I started to develop rashes down there, which made me question where some of our members had been.

"1"

Clear, thanks.

I am pretty sure that Halo has a form of Tourette's or a non-subtle trolling form that will keep him doing stupid shit until the day he is completely shitcanned. I would take no bets that he will "be good" here, but I wish he would.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2014, 07:58:06 AM »

"1"

;D
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2014, 08:00:42 AM »
Fuck him

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2014, 08:02:53 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2014, 08:08:40 AM »
More like disappointed.  :-\  That halo soap ran well past its cancellation date.  I thought it's operator had more artistic integrity, you know? 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2014, 08:10:21 AM »
Clear, thanks.

I am pretty sure that Halo has a form of Tourette's or a non-subtle trolling form that will keep him doing stupid shit until the day he is completely shitcanned. I would take no bets that he will "be good" here, but I wish he would.

Halo has Asperser's....one of its main characteristic is being unable to identify emotions in other people, which might explain why he is oblivious to the things he says to some people....in other words, non-existent emotional intelligence. Symptoms also include:

-qualitative impairment in social interaction: Winds up a lot of people on getbig
-Intense preoccupation with a narrow subject: His obsession with chocolate prostitutes and black people in general
-one-sided verbosity: Infamous rants and ramblings (non-stop)
S

Foozle

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2014, 08:16:18 AM »
We all fought hard for your release tirelessly, the day you came back should be celebrated like the 4th of July......or the gay pride in the case of the trainer.

Yes, I found it quite moving.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2014, 08:16:50 AM »
Hahahahaha!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2014, 08:57:47 AM »
I have not bathed since the day that AnabolicHalo was put into Time Out.

The result of my protest: I have saved a lot of money that would've otherwise been spent on soap.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2014, 12:40:58 AM »
Free Halo.  
booty, I find it a little hypocritical that when you are attacked, you tirelessly report and complain to the mods (as you should, if you feel it is necessary. I am not here to chastise you for that), but when other women are attacked, you see nothing wrong with it, and have joined in on this "free Halo" bullshit.  Your vagina ends up on the internet by no fault of yours, that's totally out of line, but I get bombarded with racial epithets, slurs, and blatant disrespect, and that's cool, free Halo?  Halo makes shitty comments about someone's wife, who is not involved in bodybuilding at all, after she is diagnosed with cancer, and your opinion is "free Halo"?
Really?  Wow. I mean cool, say what feels right and comes naturally. But that says a lot about your character.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2014, 12:47:06 AM »
booty, I find it a little hypocritical that when you are attacked, you tirelessly report and complain to the mods (as you should, if you feel it is necessary. I am not here to chastise you for that), but when other women are attacked, you see nothing wrong with it, and have joined in on this "free Halo" bullshit.  Your vagina ends up on the internet by no fault of yours, that's totally out of line, but I get bombarded with racial epithets, slurs, and blatant disrespect, and that's cool, free Halo?  Halo makes shitty comments about someone's wife, who is not involved in bodybuilding at all, after she is diagnosed with cancer, and your opinion is "free Halo"?
Really?  Wow. I mean cool, say what feels right and comes naturally. But that says a lot about your character.

Shit just got real  :o
P

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2014, 12:59:53 AM »
thats booty in a nutshell, ahe always tries to join what ahe thinks is "the popular gang' like its some sort of highschool or something

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2014, 01:20:42 AM »
I appreciate both women for who they are, can't help it.