Author Topic: Joon vs Josh - April 2nd meeting---Joon pussies out after 1 day  (Read 13235 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Joon vs Josh - April 2nd meeting---Joon pussies out after 1 day
« on: November 17, 2014, 02:38:32 PM »
I'll simply update the thread title each day

Joon backed out after one day
I will move on like its still happening and be there that day

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: 136 Days
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 02:43:18 PM »
Haha my man here is counting down the days!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 03:45:15 PM »
Lol. We all know how this will go down. Either you two will kiss and make up LIKE USUAL or else Joon will have some excuse like "I was never going to waste my money to go see Josh you are a bunch of idiots if you believed me lololololol I'm the greatest thing and Ron loves me blah blah blah".

I agree with you 100%. I have stated that if I become friends with him again I will suck a mans cock on camera and post it here. Chaos for some reason saved that post multiple times  :-X

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 05:34:23 PM »
What if you rightly decide to put your head in the oven before Christmas?

Should this thread be kept alive?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 05:35:53 PM »
What if you rightly decide to put your head in the oven before Christmas?

Should this thread be kept alive?

me?
Ive never talked about suicide?
no idea why you brought that up about me?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Already Its Happening
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 06:39:58 PM »
I received a pm from uncle junior asking/offering a buyout of the april 2 event. He said he would give me $1,000 to play it up til april 2 and then say the whole thing was a hoax. I in no way shape or form will take any money from him for a buyout of this and am 100% sure, along with the many others who have posted so and pm'd me, that he will not show up.

Obviously he will come into this and say he sent no such pm, but I, with a mods permission or Rons, allow someone I trust (chaos) to go in and look at my pms to confirm this is real.

I would not, in all seriousness, accept 1 million dollars from him to let him out of this. He will not show, he is a coward. Scared of a fat, limp dicked retarded old man.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2014, 06:50:20 PM »
Lol. We all know how this will go down. Either you two will kiss and make up LIKE USUAL or else Joon will have some excuse like "I was never going to waste my money to go see Josh you are a bunch of idiots if you believed me lololololol I'm the greatest thing and Ron loves me blah blah blah".

Ofcourse its not going to happen. they both know it wont happen, they dont hate eachother anyway, its just internet beef.

They will have a holly jolly christmas and send one another Pm's "Merry Christmas"

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Already Its Happening
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 07:00:25 PM »
I received a pm from uncle junior asking/offering a buyout of the april 2 event. He said he would give me $1,000 to play it up til april 2 and then say the whole thing was a hoax. I in no way shape or form will take any money from him for a buyout of this and am 100% sure, along with the many others who have posted so and pm'd me, that he will not show up.

Obviously he will come into this and say he sent no such pm, but I, with a mods permission or Rons, allow someone I trust (chaos) to go in and look at my pms to confirm this is real.

I would not, in all seriousness, accept 1 million dollars from him to let him out of this. He will not show, he is a coward. Scared of a fat, limp dicked retarded old man.

Hey, leave me out of this.  ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2014, 07:05:26 PM »

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2014, 07:05:44 PM »
Ofcourse its not going to happen. they both know it wont happen, they dont hate eachother anyway, its just internet beef.

They will have a holly jolly christmas and send one another Pm's "Merry Christmas"

No 100% its happening, just not the way he expects it, thats all.
No more talk from me, just action

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 07:10:21 PM »

Joon, you should know me by now, i am here to help people and be a positive influence, Josh needs to smile.
you smile to much,  i like that. You are a free spirit, but this trip is not happening.
Once you book the ticket let us know, but it wont happen.

Dont take this as a diss, i like both of you to stay, we have lost arce, cswole, etc, im only here for the NBA threads.
But its nice to see this side drama happening.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 07:11:49 PM »

I got to give joon credit, dude is about business. he could of just said "fuck you" but he offered a "buyout"
got to admit, joon has class.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 07:16:32 PM »
I got to give joon credit, dude is about business. he could of just said "fuck you" but he offered a "buyout"
got to admit, joon has class.

all he's got is the ability to be a little bitch down to a  T

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 07:21:42 PM »
all he's got is the ability to be a little bitch down to a  T

Cmon now, you guys are in your mid 30's and resorting to this shit.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 07:24:34 PM »
Cmon now, you guys are in your mid 30's and resorting to this shit.

Im 48, and Im completely fine resorting to this. Im just a fat old man and hes young and trained. I dont stand a chance
But I absolutely am going through with this. Did you see the reference he posted that he is going to bring a gun?

I'd eat a bullet before I'd back down from him

doesnt matter tho, we all know he wont show

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 07:25:45 PM »
How much to take a dive in the third?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 07:27:49 PM »
How much to take a dive in the third?

eleventeen dollars and a rusty hubcap

rumors abound that he is kissing your ass in private messages cause he is scared of you

care to comment? It will be on CNN later

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 07:31:09 PM »

a. he shows up on another date
b. he shows up with other people cause hes scared of himself
c. he brings a gun lolol
keep looking at b, this patsy couldnt fight his own fights in a million years,.....also look at a cause he is wayyyyyyyyyy too chickenshit to show up on the scheduled date, he can only get at me when im not expecting it AHHAHAAHH wait he actually wrote that

holy fuck im glad i wasnt a little bitch in my life and fought my own fights and never jumped ppl from behind.

joon go stand in front of that SDA light in your room for ppl with mental health issues

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 07:33:15 PM »

Sounded serious until the last statement. Only a fool would not accept $1,000,000. Maybe $10,000 and Junior has a deal?!  ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 07:33:53 PM »
Lying through his teeth saying I offered him money to bail on the 2nd of April....
I wouldn't offer his herpes infested mother 10 bucks to even lick potatoes shit from the bottom of my nice shiny Gucci shoes....

RonFather please do the honors and look up my pms and see if I have sent this obese mongoloid anything other than a fuck you.

Whatever fake pm he attempts to get conjured up from his bum-chum buddies, will not alter the fact that Ron can confirm its bullshit.

The Vagina from Regina is about to get taught a lesson his dad should have gave when he was a child....it might have knocked the delusion out of him.

He is about to get a taste and smell the magnificence of  Tottenham .....

Instead of the smell of fear, shit, piss and period pussy dripping from his estrogen fueled mouth....

"Regina is a shit hole, Regina is a shit hole....I wanna go home, I wanna go home"
Lets go fucking mental, lets go fucking mental...la la la laaaa...la la la laaaa...

Retadick, your moms a theif.....Retardick..... you moms a theif..."

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 07:35:30 PM »
no more talk just action he says AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA H

from the biggest mouth coward on this site,.....no more talk he says

action for him is paying someone off to deal with his problems cause he is mortified of life
thats why he pussied around skorpio and bigmc,....pure fear

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 07:37:29 PM »
I can confirm it's true I saw the PM.

Thanks to Josh for letting me access it.

Junior all you can do is lie lie lie but the proof is in the pudding and you keep bringing "Ron" in to confirm knowing he won't. However if he did you'd be toast buddy. Lol.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 07:38:08 PM »
you will not show alone on april 2 to fight me

I would absolutely without a shadow of a doubt put my life on it.
If you show I will, after you are done beating me up, cut a finger off my hand with dull scissors. Thats how much I, and everyone else knows, you wont show.

there is no single time in life when you will be able to fight your own battles face to face at a specific date. You are a genuine bitch.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2014, 07:39:11 PM »

Junior all you can do is lie lie lie but the proof is in the pudding and you keep bringing "Ron" in to confirm knowing he won't. However if he did you'd be toast buddy. Lol.

it was no problem letting you look i just hope we dont get in shit for it----i like being here

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »

Let him do it he has my full permission.
Weren't you also the one that said I wasn't with Bikini in Vegas and that I wasn't dating her?

I think its about time I posted up some of our vacation snaps and videos to clear that up once and for all so everyone knows she is not my gimmick.