Author Topic: dead bb er claimed natty  (Read 7203 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
dead bb er claimed natty
« on: July 21, 2015, 02:23:54 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3169401/Tragedy-ex-bodybuilder-39-loses-battle-liver-cancer-blamed-10-000-calorie-day-pizza-energy-drink-diet.html

Tragedy as ex-bodybuilder, 39, loses battle with liver cancer which he blamed on 10,000 calorie per day pizza and energy drink diet

Dean Wharmby died in a hospice on Sunday with his partner by his side
    A tumour - too big to operate on - was found on his liver in November 2014
    Tried to fight his illness using natural remedies and sticking to a strict diet
    Previously he washed 10,000 calories a day down with 7 to 8 energy drinks
    Also admitted taking steroids in the early part of his bodybuilding career

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3169401/Tragedy-ex-bodybuilder-39-loses-battle-liver-cancer-blamed-10-000-calorie-day-pizza-energy-drink-diet.html#ixzz3gYyjfwPx

100% natty. no gh here. 

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: dead bb er claimed natty
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 08:13:39 AM »
Known and seen guys like this up north....they think they're invincible, go all out on excesses, recs, orals, stimulants, shitty diet...tbh if it his liver didnt pack up something else would have gone sooner or later either a heart or kidneys or both.

I still maintain that someone using moderately and leading a healthy life style I.e. no recs, low alcohol consumption healthy diet and cardio and not too far off natural weight you can be as good as it can be.
S

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 10:34:25 AM »
Known and seen guys like this up north....they think they're invincible, go all out on excesses, recs, orals, stimulants, shitty diet...tbh if it his liver didnt pack up something else would have gone sooner or later either a heart or kidneys or both.

I still maintain that someone using moderately and leading a healthy life style I.e. no recs, low alcohol consumption healthy diet and cardio and not too far off natural weight you can be as good as it can be.

Well people like jay and lee priest still look great.

Imo that is because they only ever needed low doses. I think Ronnie went from 10th in olympia to 1st in one year as to get to 10th he was only low dosing... that guy was prob mega dosing just to look large. But compared to a pro he was not that big

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 05:59:02 AM »
Well people like jay and lee priest still look great.

Imo that is because they only ever needed low doses. I think Ronnie went from 10th in olympia to 1st in one year as to get to 10th he was only low dosing... that guy was prob mega dosing just to look large. But compared to a pro he was not that big

Because bodybuilding is about genetics...those guys had a lot of success from a young age, they grow and are able to maintain size easier than the rest. Kevin Levrone quit for half a year and didn't even train and then within 6 months he would be on the stage threatening Mr O....no normal guy can do that ever.

Besides this guy had an unhealthy diet...ronnie are healthy and in one vid he had a ton of supplements for heart, prostate,.detox and did cardio every day....these guys drink eat shit and take a lot of bad gear and never do any tests or blood work until they're hospitalised.
S