Author Topic: CSWOL posting here  (Read 9466 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: CSWOL posting here
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2016, 07:44:08 AM »
great, now u scared him away forever

Naw, Cswol will be back. He's a showman, just building the hype till he bursts back on the scene.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2016, 07:55:25 AM »
Can't post pics tho have iPhone only! No cpu!

legit  :D

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2016, 08:13:58 AM »
Basically the Popeyes situation was me and a music producer left the studio next door which is babyfaces old studio where we use to record and he asked do I want to go to Popeyes, I'm like ok, so we walk in minding our own business, standing in the line when this black chick is like guy get away from my food, I like look next to me, which at this point I'm like 3 feet from her table, standing In line how everyone does, not even thinking about this fatass hoe, so being out of my mind just from not sleeping, and for the record I was never on drugs or meth, I just went into outer space mode, actually I'm ashamed of the situation because I didn't realize tommy Sotomayor was going to record it and put it on youtube! Basically the woman just wanted to pick a fight with someone who I guess triggered her insecure racist ass!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2016, 08:23:30 AM »
Basically the Popeyes situation was me and a music producer left the studio next door which is babyfaces old studio where we use to record and he asked do I want to go to Popeyes, I'm like ok, so we walk in minding our own business, standing in the line when this black chick is like guy get away from my food, I like look next to me, which at this point I'm like 3 feet from her table, standing In line how everyone does, not even thinking about this fatass hoe, so being out of my mind just from not sleeping, and for the record I was never on drugs or meth, I just went into outer space mode, actually I'm ashamed of the situation because I didn't realize tommy Sotomayor was going to record it and put it on youtube! Basically the woman just wanted to pick a fight with someone who I guess triggered her insecure racist ass!
im disappointed that  you didnt say any getbjg references in that fight

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2016, 08:29:31 AM »
im disappointed that  you didnt say any getbjg references in that fight

Nothing could top saying she needed a "fatport".
Y

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2016, 08:34:16 AM »
The video portrays me in a bad light, because nobody knows what prompted the whole ordeal, she was just starting a argument, before he started recording she began ridiculing my shoes which were reebok classics and because I didn't have on Jordan's she was ridiculing me, I found it to be very shallow, Tommy didn't start recording until like after the argument had been going on for sometime!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2016, 08:41:46 AM »
The video portrays me in a bad light, because nobody knows what prompted the whole ordeal, she was just starting a argument, before he started recording she began ridiculing my shoes which were reebok classics and because I didn't have on Jordan's she was ridiculing me, I found it to be very shallow, Tommy didn't start recording until like after the argument had been going on for sometime!

So, you fly off the handle because someone makes fun of your shoes? haha lol. Oh boy.
X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2016, 08:42:39 AM »
entertaining in a weird way. i'm not saying anything bad because this type of stuff is always popcorn material, more so when u r there on the spot witnessing stuff like this.

"u ain't got no money", how surprising that she used that angle in trash talking lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2016, 08:43:00 AM »
The video portrays me in a bad light

Thinking Wheeler beat Yates at the 93 olympia portrays you in a bad light.  The video did not.
Y

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2016, 08:45:34 AM »
No her being a jackass yelling get away from her food started the argument, I was no where near her food, we were in line minding our own business!

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »
Looking back over the years, you realize Dorian wasn't really mr. Olympia, they brainwashed people with the 1993 flex magazine pics, knowing they were going to piggyback him for 6 years, 1992 was his best physique display ever, I like Dorian but all he had was a back and calves, and a bunch of torn body parts, when you look back you see he wasn't that great!

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2016, 08:53:52 AM »
What are your thoughts on the various presidential runs (you strike me as a Bernie Sanders man)? Also, of the current candidates, which do you believe are the closest aligned with the Illuminati?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2016, 09:01:58 AM »
THIS IS CSWOL!

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2016, 09:03:01 AM »
I don't even follow the presidential run, Hillary was selected as president back in 2008 by bilderberg group to follow Obama, Obama is a bush he's bush's cousin, nobodies vote ever counts, if you go back
To the Reagan administration bush sr. Was the VP, so you've had 36 years of a bush or Clinton as your president, basically the same bloodline of families, bush sr., Clinton, bush jr., Obama bush's cousin, and then Hillary Clinton, people will never understand they will keep watching the dog and pony theater thinking their vote counts! Hillary is the closest aligned with the Illuminati! Basically the Republican Party combined with the democrat party creates the communist party!

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2016, 09:20:45 AM »
Cswole,

Big fan of your popeye video, but I'm confused as to why you are acting like a hebrew. Is it just a gimmick?

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2016, 09:24:45 AM »
I'm just bein honest here, I actually have been training I haven't even smoked weed in over 1 year n half, I no longer reside in California and just trying to enjoy what life I do have, I've been eating a clean diet and training and just keeping myself up!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2016, 09:27:08 AM »
I'm just bein honest here, I actually have been training I haven't even smoked weed in over 1 year n half, I no longer reside in California and just trying to enjoy what life I do have, I've been eating a clean diet and training and just keeping myself up!

rumour has it that you and Wiggs are sharing an apartment that has been turned into a veritable man cave. Any truth in this?

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2016, 09:31:40 AM »
Go to YouTube and search Karceno4Life he does the truth behind CSWOL and Wiggs spreading truth to the asleep minds of the world! 👍🏽

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2016, 09:31:43 AM »
Looking back over the years, you realize Dorian wasn't really mr. Olympia, they brainwashed people with the 1993 flex magazine pics, knowing they were going to piggyback him for 6 years, 1992 was his best physique display ever, I like Dorian but all he had was a back and calves, and a bunch of torn body parts, when you look back you see he wasn't that great!

He dominated the competition in 93 so severely I believe they didn't even call him out one round.   Don't fall into the category of the armchair analyzer who uses old crappy muscletime photos to draw conclusions that were entirely opposite of what actually happened.

Yates in person was unreal.  Utter dominance and destruction.  Back / quads / calves / triceps / conditioning / abs, etc....all phenomenal.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2016, 09:35:07 AM »
So, you fly off the handle because someone makes fun of your shoes? haha lol. Oh boy.
Yeah, some people fly off the handle over the stupidest shit. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2016, 09:35:13 AM »
I have a picture with Dorian of me and him together, I trained at golds Venice for years, I respect Dorian, and he was massive compared to others, but looking at the perspective of physique and actual bodybuilding you realize a contest winner chosen by the powers of the industry doesn't represent the universal truth!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2016, 09:40:27 AM »
I have a picture with Dorian of me and him together, I trained at golds Venice for years, I respect Dorian, and he was massive compared to others, but looking at the perspective of physique and actual bodybuilding you realize a contest winner chosen by the powers of the industry doesn't represent the universal truth!

TRUTH

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2016, 09:44:10 AM »

Cswol's getting a bad rap on this, in his first post he mentions that it was over her perceiving that he was too close to her while he was waiting for his food, then branched off into the sneaker stuff. I believe him. All through the video, you can see them agruing over the line.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2016, 09:49:24 AM »
She basically saw me in line and just wanted to start some confrontation if you go to that Popeyes at a busy time you see that people stand closer to those tables than I actually was, while they are in line. She was just a miserable hoe probably mad she didn't have no weed before she went to the club, so the strong smell of cannabis probably provoked her!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2016, 09:54:35 AM »
She basically saw me in line and just wanted to start some confrontation if you go to that Popeyes at a busy time you see that people stand closer to those tables than I actually was, while they are in line. She was just a miserable hoe probably mad she didn't have no weed before she went to the club, so the strong smell of cannabis probably provoked her!

you seem to follow the scientific principle of inductive reasoning here.