Author Topic: Covid 19 - Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China  (Read 414559 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Coronavirus - Two Words - "Mystery" and "Virus" from China
« Reply #1600 on: June 06, 2021, 05:45:43 PM »

Now do America.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/california-county-cuts-covid-death-toll

California county cuts COVID-19 death toll by 25% after finding some deaths 'clearly not' caused by virus
County previously included deaths of anyone infected with the virus, regardless of whether it was a direct or contributing cause of death

A California county cut its COVID-19 death toll by around 25% after determining that some deaths were not a "direct result" of the virus.

Alameda County revised the total number of deaths caused by the coronavirus to 1,223, down from 1,634.

County officials decided to revise the numbers to align with the California Department of Public Health's guidance on how to classify deaths. The county previously included deaths of anyone infected with the virus, regardless of whether COVID-19 was a direct or contributing cause of death.

Neetu Balram, a spokesperson for Alameda County Public Health, said that some of the deaths "were clearly not caused by COVID," the Los Angeles Times reported.

"Obviously our definition was broader than the state’s," Balram said, adding that the department had always planned to conduct an update "when cases and deaths stabilized."

Brings back memories of the post that catapulted me from Journeyman to Getbig Legend:

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1601 on: June 06, 2021, 05:54:59 PM »

Brings back memories of the post that catapulted me from Journeyman to Getbig Legend:

Yeah, man, I remember.  Drip by drip, we are getting a modicum of the real story.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #1602 on: June 07, 2021, 01:39:00 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1603 on: June 07, 2021, 05:11:30 AM »
 >:(

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #1604 on: June 07, 2021, 05:17:44 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: June 07, 2021, 06:33:40 AM »
 >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: June 07, 2021, 06:38:32 AM »
Liberal failures dead wrong on everything YET AGAIN.  That is you Prime, Straw, Lurker, Funk, Abe, etc.

Doesn't it get old and tiresome being proven wrong over and over again?

https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/covid-marked-the-twilight-of-americas-arrogant-expert-class

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1607 on: June 07, 2021, 06:59:56 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-science-suggests-a-wuhan-lab-leak-11622995184?st=jj4zy63bamcdil1&reflink=desktopwebshare_facebook&fbclid=IwAR29HyFgEeehCg1aZM5auK_U3zApOH3Lht7icOEJyYWT5XGvKpecO4G8x4I

Fauci and the apostles of "science" lied yet again.  You liberal FNG morons and fools are proven once again to be dumb, uninformed, uneducated, and gullible dupes.   

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1608 on: June 08, 2021, 06:11:08 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: June 08, 2021, 07:01:25 AM »

I have not seen that(yet) but if true it goes beyond negligence IMO. This is supposed to the be the expert in the field who is profiting coming and going from this whole thing while people were sick.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: June 09, 2021, 12:08:26 AM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: June 09, 2021, 12:37:39 AM »
Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD and 1,354,336 Injuries in European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/worldwide-genocide-continues-13867-dead-and-1354336-injuries-in-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1613 on: June 09, 2021, 09:28:19 AM »
Worldwide Genocide Continues: 13,867 DEAD and 1,354,336 Injuries in European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/worldwide-genocide-continues-13867-dead-and-1354336-injuries-in-european-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

Whew - big numbers

Anyone know anyone who's died from the vaccine or had one of those injuries..?
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: June 10, 2021, 07:16:36 PM »
CDC holds emergency meeting due to hundreds of reports of vaccine related heart inflammation.

The attempted spin on this CBS article is apparent.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-myocarditis-heart-inflammation-cdc/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1615 on: June 10, 2021, 08:31:25 PM »
CDC holds emergency meeting due to hundreds of reports of vaccine related heart inflammation.

The attempted spin on this CBS article is apparent.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-myocarditis-heart-inflammation-cdc/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e
THey are going to mess the kids up with this vaccine.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: June 10, 2021, 09:24:57 PM »
THey are going to mess the kids up with this vaccine.

It took the FDA like 7 years to approve food use of sucralose, and that was after EU was already using it for years.

So we are left with some general themes to believe because there is such a lack of credibility surrounding the implementation of this "vaccine":

A) they developed this vaccine in months and it's safe
B) they developed this vaccine in months and we don't know if it safe
C) they developed the vaccine beforehand and manufactured a crisis for cash and control but it's safe
D) they developed the vaccine beforehand and manufactured a crisis for cash and control but it's not safe
E) conspiracy like depopulation through sterility or blood clots, 5G tracked nanoparticles, etc.

Of course A/B and possibly C are the most likely...but why are we having lottery rewards and celebs pushing this supposed life saver again?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1617 on: June 12, 2021, 01:12:25 AM »
not that I'm a huge Crowder fan or anything don't really watch his stuff, but this was funny

'dont think about it bro just wear a mask outside at all times...'

people on the left.... such stupid fucking sheeple

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: June 12, 2021, 08:11:44 AM »
not that I'm a huge Crowder fan or anything don't really watch his stuff, but this was funny

'dont think about it bro just wear a mask outside at all times...'

people on the left.... such stupid fucking sheeple

The government and their respective agencies are OUR employees.... they work FOR the people.

Why are THE people not allowed to question or investigate anything their employees do or say?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: June 12, 2021, 08:21:35 AM »
Is this nerd even Italian?

Listen the the video. He pronounces "five" as "foy vah".

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1620 on: June 13, 2021, 02:56:14 PM »
It's almost summer here. By the time you would want to eat it bugs will have nibbled and crapped all over it.

Japan's First Edible Face Masks Will Curb COVID-19 And Your Hunger

Japan's long been known to stretch the boundaries of creativity when it comes to everyday products, which is why edible melon bread face masks are another mind-blowing concept to bolster that claim.

Goku No Kimochi, a company that manages a number of Japanese massage parlours, has a division under it called Goku No Kimochi THE LABO, that's collaborated with Melon De Melon, a bakery that specializes in serving up melon bread. Though the concept sounds lowkey gimmicky at best and sketchy at worst, the masks have undergone official testing by a third-party called Untika Garmentec Research. Results from this testing proved to be positive and effective in offering protection against the spread of COVID-19.

Make no mistake these melon bread face masks are in fact edible, so if you're looking to end your day with a snack after using it, you'll be met with quite a tasty situation.

If you're looking to curve your hunger and COVID-19, the masks are selling for $16.44 and can be bought here.

https://www.foodbeast.com/news/edible-face-masks-japan?fbclid=IwAR2jNSSxqSiCVC3qHh2ofJcBTxUdjFuvzJaZbLqsJgP94jJQEeNvJW_nCPc

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1621 on: June 13, 2021, 03:43:03 PM »
Is this nerd even Italian?

Listen the the video. He pronounces "five" as "foy vah".

Wow - v interesting video - thanks for posting - a proper time-warp effect for this old fart

And a sobering reminder of things back then - that 45% fatality rate is a shocker - certainly made me decide to continue being straight, limit the anal and not share my needles  ;D
T

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #1622 on: June 14, 2021, 05:48:05 PM »
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/health/story/2021-06-11/governor-a-vaccination-verification-system-is-coming-very-shortly-in-ca

Gov. Newsom: A vaccination verification system is coming ‘very shortly’

Trying to stay away from the phrase “vaccine passport,” Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday that California is on the cusp of releasing an electronic system that will allow businesses to confirm that their customers have received their shots.

During a news conference held at Vista Community Clinic, after completing the second of three vaccine lottery drawings, the governor said that such a system is very much in the works when asked about verification language included in the state’s latest masking guidance released Wednesday.

When the state’s tiered reopening system sunsets on Tuesday, California will adopt federal masking guidelines which state that those who remain unvaccinated must continue wearing face coverings indoors. Businesses are given three different options when interacting with unmasked customers and patrons: Just trust them when they say they’re vaccinated, “implement vaccine verification” or require everyone to wear a mask.

The second option is somewhat mysterious.

To date, the only way to verify a person’s vaccination status is to check the paper vaccination card that each person receives when they get stuck. But it has been clear in recent weeks that many have or intend to forge vaccination cards if and when businesses begin to require them.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: June 14, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »
The State of New Mexico has a lottery now of $5m to anyone with the vaccine.

When you need to bribe people to do something, the government has failed.

We also have the worst public schools in the nation and some of the highest poverty and unemployment.

But let's give tax dollars away to the sheep.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1624 on: June 15, 2021, 07:45:50 AM »
Jon Stewart Blames Wuhan Lab For Coronavirus: Scientists Will ‘Kill Us All’
HuffPo ^ | June 15, 2021 | By Ed Mazza
Posted on 6/15/2021, 10:16:4

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart says he believes the coronavirus pandemic originated in a lab in Wuhan, China.

“I honestly mean this: I think we owe a great debt of gratitude to science,” Stewart began on Stephen Colbert’s “Late Show” on Monday night. “Science has in many ways helped ease the suffering of this pandemic ― which was more than likely caused by science.”

SNIP

“A chance?” Stewart shot back. “Oh my God, there’s a novel respiratory coronavirus overtaking Wuhan, China. What do we do? Oh, you know who we could ask? The Wuhan novel respiratory coronavirus lab.”

(Excerpt) Read more at huffpost.com ...