Author Topic: Jordan Peters - big squat - wonder what his BP was..?  (Read 12231 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Jordan Peters - big squat - wonder what his BP was..?
« Reply #100 on: June 10, 2021, 01:57:41 PM »
First pic he's about 14 I think second pic he's 17 then after that he started gear

There you go. Dude had a good build.

But eating and training alone wasnt going to take him to 300 pounds.

And if you  think about what a great base he had you'd think  with his usage he would have been Mr. Olympia.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2021, 01:57:46 PM »
Yeah, but a ripped unicorn with a big penor and a super hi sex drive... :P

What can I say?  I'm a degenerate...  ;D

Ooo - intredasting - anyone got a name please?

Would hit (already confessed to this in her update 'goatee' thread)

You'd hit her in the after pic where he's sporting the goatee?!

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2021, 01:59:11 PM »
There you go. Dude had a good build.

But eating and training alone wasnt going to take him to 300 pounds.

And if you  think about what a great bass he had you'd think  with his usage he would have been Mr. Olympia.
Yep. Especially when you look at someone like flex wheeler who wasn't looking that good at similar age and trained like a lazy bastard in comparison to jp

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2021, 05:37:48 AM »
Yep. Especially when you look at someone like flex wheeler who wasn't looking that good at similar age and trained like a lazy bastard in comparison to jp

Flex and JP have a completely different genetic structure

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2021, 05:47:09 AM »
Her arse cheeks could crack a nut or two. (Especially ohearn's)

That's an impressive shot tbf.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2021, 06:00:05 PM »
You'd hit her in the after pic where he's sporting the goatee?!

Hahahaa - not exactly - I was mostly joking and there are updated pictures where she looks a lot better - I'll find them and come back to this post and drop them in

But as I've confessed before, I have had encounters with the 'ladies of the syringe' before, so a bit of stubble and a drooping penor never put me off before  ;) ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2021, 06:02:46 PM »
That's an impressive shot tbf.

x2

And somehow, her voice isn't f**ked - so in that respect he might be a bit clever when it comes to doping females
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2021, 04:17:53 PM »
I find it hard to believe jp is that weigh and condition and at under 5ft 6 on "just" 250mg test a week and 2.5iu gh. He must have unbelievable genetics. Genuinely interested to see what he'll look like in say 6 months if he stays on this trt protocol

Apparently still at 250mg, but now with added Primo - looking good for half a gram, no..?

"trainedbyjp
Post diet phase is such an essential and integral part of making sustainable steps forward in your physique . I’m 12 weeks post diet , and finally at last my food focus has dropped ! During this period the goal was to come back up as little as I could from the lowest diet point , just enough to drop off the fatigue and food focus I accumulated

The first 6 weeks were the hardest ever post diet I have done , as I previously have let my weight climb much faster under the guise of “ oh I will take it back off again when it’s time “ ( stupid ) , but this time because the goal is to be in a super lean , super fit body year round , I had to work so hard to stay lean lean .. the cravings here are real, and basically your actions will reflect your wants. If you want to stay super tight , you will lean into those feelings post diet and just tell them to fuck off , if you don’t actually truly want it, you will eat like an asshole . I’m such a firm believer of that saying , let your actions reflect your wants , it will answer all your own questions to how much you truly want any goal in life. From a more practical perspective- high volume , low calorie foods are life . Strawberries , greek yoghurt and bags upon bags of salad , sill get you through , without over eating

For me now, I can sit this lean happily until I’m totally ready to take all my fat off again ( much less to come off this time , so much shorter diet needed, then on the other side of that work my ass off to stay even leaner and lighter again - which will be doable because A : it’s a goal and B shorter diets mean less fuckery post diet to deal with :) . I’m a few weeks into my primo addition , which has certainly helped the cosmetic appearance , I noticed it yday at end of push, and thought , fuck I like primo 😂 , I haven’t ever taken it just as a stand alone on top of whatever your base dose of test is ( mine is 250) , previously it’s always be a cocktail of drugs . As I said will share my mid cycle blood work , so we can compare to the pre primo blood work and see what deleterious effects , if any, have occurred . Baby blue 5xl vest from @tb.jpc"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTOjWgIDYwu/
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2021, 04:19:01 PM »
Looks natural to me.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2021, 04:24:42 PM »
The sad part is that people believe him and fall for this bullshit.

He's going to die not too long from now.

Be listed as a genetic defect.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2021, 05:40:05 PM »
Apparently still at 250mg, but now with added Primo - looking good for half a gram, no..?

"trainedbyjp
Post diet phase is such an essential and integral part of making sustainable steps forward in your physique . I’m 12 weeks post diet , and finally at last my food focus has dropped ! During this period the goal was to come back up as little as I could from the lowest diet point , just enough to drop off the fatigue and food focus I accumulated

The first 6 weeks were the hardest ever post diet I have done , as I previously have let my weight climb much faster under the guise of “ oh I will take it back off again when it’s time “ ( stupid ) , but this time because the goal is to be in a super lean , super fit body year round , I had to work so hard to stay lean lean .. the cravings here are real, and basically your actions will reflect your wants. If you want to stay super tight , you will lean into those feelings post diet and just tell them to fuck off , if you don’t actually truly want it, you will eat like an asshole . I’m such a firm believer of that saying , let your actions reflect your wants , it will answer all your own questions to how much you truly want any goal in life. From a more practical perspective- high volume , low calorie foods are life . Strawberries , greek yoghurt and bags upon bags of salad , sill get you through , without over eating

For me now, I can sit this lean happily until I’m totally ready to take all my fat off again ( much less to come off this time , so much shorter diet needed, then on the other side of that work my ass off to stay even leaner and lighter again - which will be doable because A : it’s a goal and B shorter diets mean less fuckery post diet to deal with :) . I’m a few weeks into my primo addition , which has certainly helped the cosmetic appearance , I noticed it yday at end of push, and thought , fuck I like primo 😂 , I haven’t ever taken it just as a stand alone on top of whatever your base dose of test is ( mine is 250) , previously it’s always be a cocktail of drugs . As I said will share my mid cycle blood work , so we can compare to the pre primo blood work and see what deleterious effects , if any, have occurred . Baby blue 5xl vest from @tb.jpc"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTOjWgIDYwu/

Half a gram before death.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2021, 05:52:56 PM »
The sad part is that people believe him and fall for this bullshit.

He's going to die not too long from now.

Be listed as a genetic defect.

PIP

or COVID

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2021, 05:56:16 PM »
i'm surprised he still has a full head of hair. Cutler esq

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2021, 06:01:57 PM »
i'm surprised he still has a full head of hair. Cutler esq

It’s cause he’s on trt dosages only

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2021, 02:59:42 PM »
I could post up a few stories - he used to train in same gym I used when at university,
His insulin amounts at times were let’s say a Little on the High Side.!!!

From what I’ve heard his parents are very very wealthy & funded him for a while , Then supposedly when things got a bit to much kicked him out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He’s a huge lump of a man at what 5ft 6in or so.... Really doesn’t look very healthy for a young man,
Who knows he maybe have the Constitution of Marcus Ruhl & live to be 118. 😀

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2021, 03:07:24 PM »
I could post up a few stories - he used to train in same gym I used when at university,
His insulin amounts at times were let’s say a Little on the High Side.!!!

From what I’ve heard his parents are very very wealthy & funded him for a while , Then supposedly when things got a bit to much kicked him out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He’s a huge lump of a man at what 5ft 6in or so.... Really doesn’t look very healthy for a young man,
Who knows he maybe have the Constitution of Marcus Ruhl & live to be 118. 😀

;D
Good to see, and read, you brother!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2021, 01:19:20 AM »
Another one who lies I guess.
Going from grams per week, multiple compounds, HGH, Slin, etc to only 250 mg test (its not TRT) and still looking like that?

Uhmm, OK...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2021, 03:17:55 AM »
He is probably a diabetic right now, so his insulin usage doesn't count as PEDs.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2021, 06:22:21 PM »
;D
Good to see, and read, you brother!

👍🏻
I’m about occasionally
Hope all is Good with you.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2021, 06:48:52 PM »
The next Dallas McCarver.
Brutal if true

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2021, 01:16:19 PM »

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2021, 04:12:18 PM »
So just basically trt and lost no size lol.. and guy posing so as soon as he loses size and strength he will upp the dose either just walk away ..He can't this is his identity. So he's saying basically all the drugs were doing nothing lol