Author Topic: Jordan Peters - big squat - wonder what his BP was..?  (Read 12403 times)

balsac69

• Getbig III
Re: Jordan Peters - big squat - wonder what his BP was..?
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2021, 09:25:20 AM »
Is that a woman ???

WAS a woman at one point. Just went a wee bit too far with the hormones. Kinda respect her for what she's achieved if that's her goal but not my cup of tea

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2021, 09:38:11 AM »
I love when these guys say they're on TRT.  When most bbers say TRT they're doing 500 mg test plus extra goodies at lower dosages. 

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2021, 09:42:02 AM »
I love when these guys say they're on TRT.  When most bbers say TRT they're doing 500 mg test plus extra goodies at lower dosages.

I find it hard to believe jp is that weigh and condition and at under 5ft 6 on "just" 250mg test a week and 2.5iu gh. He must have unbelievable genetics. Genuinely interested to see what he'll look like in say 6 months if he stays on this trt protocol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2021, 09:57:35 AM »
I find it hard to believe jp is that weigh and condition and at under 5ft 6 on "just" 250mg test a week and 2.5iu gh. He must have unbelievable genetics. Genuinely interested to see what he'll look like in say 6 months if he stays on this trt protocol
Wont happen, he will up the dose first sign of shrinkage, bigorexia is only cured by ill health..

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2021, 10:04:39 AM »
Wont happen, he will up the dose first sign of shrinkage, bigorexia is only cured by ill health..

Thinking similar thing tbh. He's that used to being huge and his initial goal was to get as big as humanly possible. That's prob near psychologically impossible for him to let go off now. 1 gram of test a week plus a few ius of gh sounds "healthier" than 4/5/6 grams rationale

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2021, 11:03:50 AM »
WAS a woman at one point. Just went a wee bit too far with the hormones. Kinda respect her for what she's achieved if that's her goal but not my cup of tea

Yeh, jokes aside, I respect anybody that can transform their body like this - if I don't like it that's my problem

T

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2021, 11:08:40 AM »
Yeh, jokes aside, I respect anybody that can transform their body like this - if I don't like it that's my problem

If she stopped all the androgens etc I wonder if she could get back her more feminine looks? It takes balls to work at achieving such a transformation. (Couldn't resist) cheap shot I know

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2021, 11:16:58 AM »

If you don't like it, it's because it's an abomination of nature, lol. These changes are completely driven by exogenous male hormone intake- and that's as natural as a unicorn.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2021, 11:25:56 AM »
Thanks for the update dude  8)

--

Looking good for 32  :o ;D

A few of you guys don't do IG, so here's the blurb that went with that shot

@trainedbyjp

A few of you wanted to see how I look. This is undoubtedly the biggest and leanest I have ever been. Let me give you some context to the last 6 months for those that don’t follow my log on the JP SITE . Last year I was dieting down with plans to compete , I tore my quad in September so that was out, I was fairly lean and in striking distance to finish the look, I dropped to a cruise dose for 8 weeks for October / November while staying at my leanest post diet

I then blasted the shit out of test , nandrolone , long and short insulin and gh ( all the doses are in my log ) and went up to 285 during December / jan/ feb. I then started to diet with the plan of competing and changed my drugs to eg , tren e and masteron and went from 285 to 265 , at this point I then decided im done with this as I knew my look wouldn’t win onstage - despite being the biggest ever ; my midsection would make it impossible to win , so I spent the last 11 weeks on 250 test and 2.5iu gh and taking more off , getting really lean - I then spent a couple days filling out hard and this is today at 260 pounds at just under 5ft 6

Corinne and I have been talking all morning saying so I really want to step away while I look like this ? And the answer is still yes because I just don’t feel like I can fix my midsection as it’s torn in so many places that I just can’t even feel it, let alone control it, if I could fix it I would be carrying on with the life goal of bringing a look to the stage that’s the most muscle ever seen on someone my height - but alas it’s a double edged sword when you have pushed as hard as I have

What I have shown myself is - i was terribly terribly unfit , which was hampering my training , at the moment I’m SO fit which has let me hit all time high rep pbs and keep all my muscle ( plus eq and tren e linger a gd while so that helped I’m sure )

So my take home to you is , before you push hard , make sure your fit enough to maximise it , because if I was super super fit while pushing the drugs I would of been able to grow more. Anyways , I’m a walking study of how to grow , but also how to abuse your body , so im here to help you do it right! Be a healthy - ish monster

i wonder what his definition of pushing and blasting is?

The dude in Canada who is blaming Milos for his heart condition was doing 5 grams of test a week plus synthol to turn pro

can dig up the texts

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2021, 11:59:43 AM »

i wonder what his definition of pushing
The dude in Canada who is blaming Milos for his heart condition was doing 5 grams of test a week plus synthol to turn pro

can dig up the texts

He mentioned in a video that he went up to 6 grams total a week minus insulin and hgh. Said he didn't get any better results than when he was using maybe around half that amount

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2021, 12:11:54 PM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2021, 12:12:33 PM »
oh wow.. so this guy from Canada who was crying about heart failure was doing 5 grams of  test alone weekly + the rest of the  "cutters" + synthol for nationals where he turned pro.

and is blaming Milos lol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2021, 12:13:29 PM »
i will say for all that gear still has decent hair.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2021, 12:15:57 PM »
If she stopped all the androgens etc I wonder if she could get back her more feminine looks?

Nope, she's going to look like a man forever.

She would eventually lose the muscle mass, but the man face, facial/body hair and other side effects are permanent.

Such a shame, she was cute before all the drugs.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2021, 12:20:45 PM »
Nope, she's going to look like a man forever.

She would eventually lose the muscle mass, but the man face, facial/body hair and other side effects are permanent.

Such a shame, she was cute before all the drugs.

Same goes for the Russian competitor I take it? Although she still has "some" feminine facial features. Even though clearly a wig and caked in make up

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2021, 12:33:58 PM »
Same goes for the Russian competitor I take it? Although she still has "some" feminine facial features. Even though clearly a wig and caked in make up

Yeah, if she comes off the AAS, loses the muscle and gets soft again. She may look a little more feminine. But the changes to her face, skin and hair are permanent.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2021, 01:21:44 PM »
This is fucking scary I know there's a thread on the board about her

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2021, 01:26:21 PM »
The folds in his face are ridiculous get some godamn filler already

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2021, 01:34:02 PM »
Kim Chizevsky came off better than most, but you can still see some things -

https://www.instagram.com/mzolympia/?hl=en .

Video - https://www.picuki.com/media/2532487675043920917 .

I can't find a clip of her voice, but it's a little rough, but not bad, like a smoker's.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2021, 01:42:23 PM »
If she stopped all the androgens etc I wonder if she could get back her more feminine looks? It takes balls to work at achieving such a transformation. (Couldn't resist) cheap shot I know

;D
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2021, 01:47:19 PM »

These guys are all the same.

He goes on about how mega useage isnt the key to size and growth and he know because of his experience using. Then at the end of the video he says training and eating are the most important keys to growth.......

What size does he think he could have gotten to without drugs? Why does every elite user act like drugs arent important?

Are there people accusing steroids and not training or eating?

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2021, 01:48:39 PM »
Kim Chizevsky came off better than most, but you can still see some things -

https://www.instagram.com/mzolympia/?hl=en .

Video - https://www.picuki.com/media/2532487675043920917 .

I can't find a clip of her voice, but it's a little rough, but not bad, like a smoker's.

I was trying to find updates of kim chizevsky. She looks pretty good she's transitioned back well

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2021, 01:49:22 PM »

If you don't like it, it's because it's an abomination of nature, lol. These changes are completely driven by exogenous male hormone intake- and that's as natural as a unicorn.

Yeah, but a ripped unicorn with a big penor and a super hi sex drive... :P

What can I say?  I'm a degenerate...  ;D

i wonder what his definition of pushing and blasting is?

can dig up the texts

Ooo - intredasting - anyone got a name please?

This is fucking scary I know there's a thread on the board about her

Would hit (already confessed to this in her update 'goatee' thread)

Listen my friend, I'm thinking she'll be pretty low digit bodyfat still, right?  So a (strongly) perfumed bath, some dimmed lighting, a touch of makeup (and a wig and a close shave and a hit on the pipe for her) and I bet the old Denise would still shine through... she's like a gold cup in the trash...

T

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2021, 01:52:40 PM »
These guys are all the same.

He goes on about how mega useage isnt the key to size and growth and he know because of his experience using. Then at the end of the video he says training and eating are the most important keys to growth.......

What size does he think he could have gotten to without drugs? Why does every elite user act like drugs arent important?

Are there people accusing steroids and not training or eating?

First pic he's about 14 I think second pic he's 17 then after that he started gear

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2021, 01:55:52 PM »
Looks pretty phenomenal for a 17 year old natty. He may have been 19 there actually. Still looks great