Author Topic: Mattc pro tip, say more with less  (Read 2641 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Mattc pro tip, say more with less
« on: January 07, 2021, 05:45:35 AM »
You say more we get less unfortntly
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: Mattc pro tip, say more with less
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 05:48:08 AM »
i like

lets teach matt

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 07:23:30 AM »
Hey Marty, You say anything we all get dumber.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 07:49:04 AM »
matt C u listn to Marty, boy

smartn up!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 08:48:23 AM »
You say more we get less unfortntly

I've been doing a lot of analysis on this.  As it turns out, I say more with more, but the efficiency goes down, and the chance of derailing the thread topic goes up, etc.

For example, 100 words might work.

I may say twice as much with 250 words.

And compared to the 100 word statement, I may say four times as much with 1,000 words, and touch on a second subject.

Ultimately, I end up saying more with more.

But at the cost of efficiency, ability to stay on-topic, and aggravating my fellow Getbiggers.

So this past week, I've been sitting back and reading...to see what impact that has.  The goal is to meaningfully contribute, bring up topics without fear of ostracization, and do all these other things.

Sort of like Antifa:

"End poverty!  Lower student fees!  And do all these other things!!!"

Remember when Marlon Brandon had "Sacheen Littlefeather" reject his Oscar for him?  Haha, he's at least half-White, on her mother's side.  I can't stand brainwashing.

Lastly...the speed I type has been confirmed to be faster than that of Stephen King in his prime.  I need to record myself typing one day and post the video so that everyone here sees for themselves.

It would blow your mind.  And the speed I speak - Eminem is the only human being I know who can speak faster than me.  And the speed I think for that matter.

It's genetic.  It's autistic.  And no matter how many times I've tried to reduce my posts, I'ver never been able to.

So I'm opting for things like staying on-topic, only posting in threads where I have a strong rapport with the OP poster, and where everything in my post has value.

It's still failing...but I feel like I'm making MARGINAL improvements.

Simply sitting back and reading works too.

But seriously, if you saw how fast I typed, and realized that I spent like four months on this [current, right here] post...you might realize that's most of the issue.

Cutting off one hand, and I'd have posts only slightly above average.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 09:24:35 AM »
I've been doing a lot of analysis on this.  As it turns out, I say more with more, but the efficiency goes down, and the chance of derailing the thread topic goes up, etc.

And compared to the 100 word statement, I may say four times as much with 1,000 words, and touch on a second subject.

But at the cost of efficiency, ability to stay on-topic, and aggravating my fellow Getbiggers.

So this past week, I've been sitting back and reading...to see what impact that has.  The goal is to meaningfully contribute, bring up topics without fear of ostracization, and do all these other things.

Sort of like Antifa:

Remember when Marlon Brandon had "Sacheen Littlefeather" reject his Oscar for him?  Haha, he's at least half-White, on her mother's side.  I can't stand brainwashing.

Lastly...the speed I type has been confirmed to be faster than that of Stephen King in his prime.  I need to record myself typing one day and post the video so that everyone here sees for themselves.

It would blow your mind.  And the speed I speak - Eminem is the only human being I know who can speak faster than me.  And the speed I think for that matter.

It's genetic.  It's autistic.  And no matter how many times I've tried to reduce my posts, I'ver never been able to.

So I'm opting for things like staying on-topic, only posting in threads where I have a strong rapport with the OP poster, and where everything in my post has value.

But seriously, if you saw how fast I typed, and realized that I spent like four months on this [current, right here] post...you might realize that's most of the issue.

Matt, you neurologically challenged nerd, you need to understand the difference between quality and quantity. Stephen King wasn't laying on some stinking sofa surrounded by his childhood trophies and typing absolute bullshit on Getbig. It doesn't matter if you type faster than him: he's made millions from his book sales and you're still an incoherent retard. Similarly, Eminem's lyrics and the speed in which he rhymes words are what makes him worthy of praise. You, standing in your pissed underwear in front of a mirror and blabbing out 'HIMYNAME'SMATTCANNINGANDIHAVEAHIG HIQBUTIGOTFIREDFROMMYJOB ANDNOWLAYATHOMEALLDAYBEI NGAFATFUCKANDWORRYINGABO UTJEWS' isn't really anything to write home about.

It's like when you boasted about how you held the record for marking student's exam papers before the police finally dragged you out of the university and made you fuck off. You held the record because no normal human being gives a shit! They all probably sit around, drink coffee, chat a little and mark the papers in a sensible and considerate way. You turn up clutching a stopwatch and sweating your tits off, blast through the papers in 'record' time, then run off home to put another homemade certificate on your wall. Quality over quantity, Matt.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 09:42:17 AM »

It would blow your mind.

T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 11:27:37 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 11:51:17 AM »

Bet Kermit has been on some good shit for all of his frog existence.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 11:55:44 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 02:11:52 PM »

Sort of like Antifa:

TLDR

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 02:59:54 PM »

Arms are too big to be Matt Canning.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 03:15:03 PM »
Arms are too big to be Matt Canning.

Mr. Grossman, why do the Jewish people have a problem with White goyim who recognize areas where Jewish interests and White interests conflict?

For example "Lazar Kaganovich [Jewish] seems to be murdering a lot of White Christian goyim in Ukraine.  That's bad."

And Jews seem to lose their minds at any White person who says that.

Why?

Jews talk about Hitler all the time - ALL THE TIME.  They - your people - literally don't STFU up about it.

Yet when White people talk about the RAFTS AND RAFTS of times that Jews screwed over Whites, somehow THAT'S a problem to you?

But White-bashing, and Muslim-bashing is fine with you?  ::)

Do you see why, in time, every White person will come around to seeing it this way?

[1] Multiculturalism, White self-hatred, and White Guilt DO NOT BENEFIT WHITE PEOPLE.  Why do you think would, when the SHTF, follow an ideology of subversion that ultimately hurts us?  When the going is good, fine.  But you REALLY think Whites will subscribe to this horseshit as economic times get worse?

[2] Jews CONSTANTLY talk about how racist White people, how Muslims are terrorists, etc.  So who the F*CK do you think you are to tell me not to say a negative comment about Jews?

Jews - yourself especially - trash White people ALL THE EFFING TIME.  SO WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE WHEN I DO IT?

Oh right - I forgot: Jews are sacrosanct, and beyond being criticized for anything, right?  ::)

It's one thing for you to be worried about idiots online thinking Jews control the world.  But in your world, Jews can't even be criticized AT ALL, and that's bullshit.

And IF we're going to go down that road, STOP TRASHING WHITES.  Every single time I go through a long period of not saying anything perceived as negative about Jews, I hear some Jew on the news trashing White people, and I'm like "You know what - fuck it!"

To expect Whites to simultaneously tolerate being trashed constantly AND expect us to suck your dicks.  Like - are you out of your flipping mind?

Whites don't REMOTELY bash Jews as a group nearly as much as Jews as a group bash Whites.  And then you bitch about what few of us are racially aware?

Why?

If you want to stop hatred - start with yourself.  Start with your own people.

Jews - as a group - are in NO POSITION to dictate to Whites how we're intolerant.  There are 22 anti-Palestinian laws on the books in Israel for F*'s sake!  And you bash White people for racism?

And you, as a White-hating individual, are in no position to dictate to me as a White man to stop saying negative things about Jews.

Why do you say negative things about White people?  WHAT THE F*CK'S THE DIFFERENCE?

I say negative things about Jews - you say negative things about Whites.  WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?  The difference is that Jews are OBSESSED with trashing Whites, whereas very few Whites have the balls to speak accurately about matters of race.

For now, that is.  :)

Sad to say, but I wouldn't want to be a Jew, around 2030.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 03:30:32 PM »

Matt's brain just works differently - such people are needed or uneasy topics would never be discussed.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 04:09:05 PM »
Mr. Grossman, why do the Jewish people have a problem with White goyim who recognize areas where Jewish interests and White interests conflict?

For example "Lazar Kaganovich [Jewish] seems to be murdering a lot of White Christian goyim in Ukraine.  That's bad."

Why?

Jews talk about Hitler all the time - ALL THE TIME.  They - your people - literally don't STFU up about it.

Yet when White people talk about the RAFTS AND RAFTS of times that Jews screwed over Whites, somehow THAT'S a problem to you?

Do you see why, in time, every White person will come around to seeing it this way?

[1] Multiculturalism, White self-hatred, and White Guilt DO NOT BENEFIT WHITE PEOPLE.  Why do you think would, when the SHTF, follow an ideology of subversion that ultimately hurts us?  When the going is good, fine.  But you REALLY think Whites will subscribe to this horseshit as economic times get worse?

[2] Jews CONSTANTLY talk about how racist White people, how Muslims are terrorists, etc.  So who the F*CK do you think you are to tell me not to say a negative comment about Jews?

Jews - yourself especially - trash White people ALL THE EFFING TIME.  SO WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE WHEN I DO IT?

Oh right - I forgot: Jews are sacrosanct, and beyond being criticized for anything, right?  ::)

It's one thing for you to be worried about idiots online thinking Jews control the world.  But in your world, Jews can't even be criticized AT ALL, and that's bullshit.

And IF we're going to go down that road, STOP TRASHING WHITES.  Every single time I go through a long period of not saying anything perceived as negative about Jews, I hear some Jew on the news trashing White people, and I'm like "You know what - fuck it!"

To expect Whites to simultaneously tolerate being trashed constantly AND expect us to suck your dicks.  Like - are you out of your flipping mind?

Whites don't REMOTELY bash Jews as a group nearly as much as Jews as a group bash Whites.  And then you bitch about what few of us are racially aware?

Why?

Jews - as a group - are in NO POSITION to dictate to Whites how we're intolerant.  There are 22 anti-Palestinian laws on the books in Israel for F*'s sake!  And you bash White people for racism?

And you, as a White-hating individual, are in no position to dictate to me as a White man to stop saying negative things about Jews.

Why do you say negative things about White people?  WHAT THE F*CK'S THE DIFFERENCE?

I say negative things about Jews - you say negative things about Whites.  WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?  The difference is that Jews are OBSESSED with trashing Whites, whereas very few Whites have the balls to speak accurately about matters of race.

Greta, I’m not going to read your juvenile rant, so I will just say that Jewish people are superior to Canadian white trash like you in every measurable way.

I’ve never seen a person like you who wears a size XXXXXXL hat and a medium sized woman’s shirt. It is fascinating, your 315 LB bench press is as believable as your $660,000 house.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 04:37:16 PM »
Matt, you neurologically challenged nerd, you need to understand the difference between quality and quantity. Stephen King wasn't laying on some stinking sofa surrounded by his childhood trophies and typing absolute bullshit on Getbig. It doesn't matter if you type faster than him: he's made millions from his book sales and you're still an incoherent retard. Similarly, Eminem's lyrics and the speed in which he rhymes words are what makes him worthy of praise. You, standing in your pissed underwear in front of a mirror and blabbing out 'HIMYNAME'SMATTCANNINGANDIHAVEAHIG HIQBUTIGOTFIREDFROMMYJOB ANDNOWLAYATHOMEALLDAYBEI NGAFATFUCKANDWORRYINGABO UTJEWS' isn't really anything to write home about.

It's like when you boasted about how you held the record for marking student's exam papers before the police finally dragged you out of the university and made you fuck off. You held the record because no normal human being gives a shit! They all probably sit around, drink coffee, chat a little and mark the papers in a sensible and considerate way. You turn up clutching a stopwatch and sweating your tits off, blast through the papers in 'record' time, then run off home to put another homemade certificate on your wall. Quality over quantity, Matt.

Whose gimmick is this? :D
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 06:05:01 PM »
I guess your originality supercedes any costraints what a legend. We come to earth to perform mitzvas only

Sort of like Antifa:

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 06:52:33 PM »

Why?

Why?

:'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2021, 09:34:00 PM »

Thank you #1

Greta, I’m not going to read your juvenile rant, so I will just say that Jewish people are superior to Canadian white trash like you in every measurable way.

I’ve never seen a person like you who wears a size XXXXXXL hat and a medium sized woman’s shirt. It is fascinating, your 315 LB bench press is as believable as your $660,000 house.

Thank you #2

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2021, 09:49:11 PM »
 Matt would you make a video yourself typing and upload it here in its own thread... I think this would be a valuable contribution to the forum...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2021, 12:59:52 PM »

Confirmed by who?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2021, 01:28:42 PM »
Confirmed by who?

Stop man.... just, don't.   It doesn't matter.  You just opening the door for him to turn it into something completely different in his novel.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2021, 01:30:17 PM »

Sort of like Antifa:

Fully agree with this sentiment!
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2021, 02:45:38 PM »
Stop man.... just, don't.   It doesn't matter.  You just opening the door for him to turn it into something completely different in his novel.

LOL! Good point.