Author Topic: Derek Chauvin trial Verdict on Floyd death.  (Read 16492 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Derek Chauvin trial Verdict on Floyd death.
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2021, 05:41:56 PM »
Derek Chauvin files motion for new trial in George Floyd case, alleging jury misconduct
Chauvin’s attorney, Eric Nelson, filed the request alleging that the former officer's ability to have a fair trial was affected by pretrial publicity.
May 4, 2021
By Doha Madani
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/derek-chauvin-files-motion-new-trial-george-floyd-case-alleging-n1266341?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR0zc9vXRo7tHdCe9IG1xrrHLcaRGsa31jGZecY8mkRKK_jKrknLRrf2WTI

Another liberal train wreck.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2021, 05:53:46 PM »
Derek Chauvin files motion for new trial in George Floyd case, alleging jury misconduct
Chauvin’s attorney, Eric Nelson, filed the request alleging that the former officer's ability to have a fair trial was affected by pretrial publicity.
May 4, 2021
By Doha Madani
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/derek-chauvin-files-motion-new-trial-george-floyd-case-alleging-n1266341?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR0zc9vXRo7tHdCe9IG1xrrHLcaRGsa31jGZecY8mkRKK_jKrknLRrf2WTI
Shocker! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2021, 06:03:52 PM »
Liberal liars screwing up - what else is new ?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2021, 06:23:38 PM »
Time to board up the cities again. Even though two of their own are most responsible for a retrial, it will be the white man's fault.

Time to go get those Nikes and TV's.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2021, 03:48:45 PM »
Another year of mostly peaceful protests.

DOJ might pursue a civil rights case.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/melissaholzberg/2021/05/07/doj-charges-four-ex-cops-with-violating-george-floyds-civil-rights-during-fatal-arrest/?sh=68a952f86917

DOJ Charges Four Ex-Cops With Violating George Floyd’s Civil Rights During Fatal Arrest

KEY BACKGROUND

The indictment alleges Chauvin violated Floyd’s constitutional right to be protected against “unreasonable force by a police officer,” and says Tao and Keung “willfully failed to intervene to stop Chauvin’s use of unreasonable force.” All four officers are charged with denying Floyd’s right to access medical care when he was “lying on the ground” and therefore “deprived” Floyd of “liberty without due process of law.” Chauvin was found guilty of second-and third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in April. Chauvin is set to face sentencing on June 25 and faces a maximum of 75 years in prison. Keung, Lane and Thao have pleaded not guilty to aiding and abetting second-degree murder and manslaughter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2021, 10:46:14 AM »
Shots fired near George Floyd Square, one person injured on anniversary of Floyd's death
NBC ^ | 05 25 2021 | Wilson Wong
Posted on 5/25/2021, 1:42:16 PM

At least one person was injured in a shooting that occurred near the George Floyd memorial site in Minneapolis on the same day as the anniversary of his death, authorities said Tuesday.

The victim was taken to Abbot Northwestern Hospital before being transported to Hennepin County Medical Center for injuries that were not life threatening, Minneapolis police said.

The shooting occurred shortly after 10 a.m. on Tuesday at the 3800 block of Elliot Avenue, Minneapolis Police said in a statement.

The suspected shooter was last seen driving away from the scene, according to police. No other details, including a motive for the shooting or the identity of the victim, were immediately available.

On Tuesday last year, Floyd was killed by then-Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin after he pinned his neck to the pavement with his knee for 9 1/2 minutes during an arrest. Chauvin was convicted of murder in April.

The intersection where Floyd died has become on ongoing memorial known as George Floyd Square.

SNIP

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

;D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2021, 01:29:39 PM »
Shots fired near George Floyd Square, one person injured on anniversary of Floyd's death

At least one person was injured in a shooting that occurred near the George Floyd memorial site in Minneapolis on the same day as the anniversary of his death, authorities said Tuesday.

The victim was taken to Abbot Northwestern Hospital before being transported to Hennepin County Medical Center for injuries that were not life threatening, Minneapolis police said.

The shooting occurred shortly after 10 a.m. on Tuesday at the 3800 block of Elliot Avenue, Minneapolis Police said in a statement.

The suspected shooter was last seen driving away from the scene, according to police. No other details, including a motive for the shooting or the identity of the victim, were immediately available.

On Tuesday last year, Floyd was killed by then-Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin after he pinned his neck to the pavement with his knee for 9 1/2 minutes during an arrest. Chauvin was convicted of murder in April.

The intersection where Floyd died has become on ongoing memorial known as George Floyd Square.

SNIP

;D

One more example of how Floyd's death didn't change anything except for the increased pandering by the Libby's.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2021, 02:19:48 PM »
You need to go look in a mirror, Dorian.

I did. That's why I'm still posting on Getbig. 76 isn't pretty or handsome, it is just old. I'm afraid if I leave the house I'll scare someone. However, looking in the mirror is nothing as bad as looking at my portrait in the attic.  ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2021, 07:05:56 PM »

SNIP

;D

Very sad.  Probably the influx of Irish immigrants to that neighborhood.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #184 on: May 26, 2021, 10:16:31 AM »

LMAO   :D

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2021, 01:54:45 PM »

I find it interesting that the media has completely ignored the fact that you can see a black person firing shots from the entrance to the store. I'm sure he's returning fire but he still a suspect. But of course the media is stating there are no suspects.

I guess since he's back and it doesn't fit the narrative it can be ignored.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2021, 02:03:54 PM »
I find it interesting that the media has completely ignored the fact that you can see a black person firing shots from the entrance to the store. I'm sure he's returning fire but he still a suspect. But of course the media is stating there are no suspects.

I guess since he's back and it doesn't fit the narrative it can be ignored.

The reason is...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2021, 01:11:38 PM »
Chauvin sentenced to 22.5 years today.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2021, 01:33:12 PM »
Chauvin sentenced to 22.5 years today.

so out in 15?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2021, 01:37:45 PM »
so out in 15?

I don't know what the mandatory minimum is or how parole/probation works in Minnesota?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2021, 03:23:41 PM »
Under Minnesota law, people sentenced to prison become eligible to be considered for parole after serving two-thirds of their sentence

15 years with 190 days credit for time served. He's also has a Federal civil rights charge to deal with with a trial coming up in August.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2021, 07:39:38 PM »
Here is the judge's ruling.  He essentially added about ten years to what would have been about a 12 year sentence.

Derek Chauvin sentencing memo: Judge Peter Cahill explains 22.5-year sentence
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/derek-chauvin-sentencing-memo-judge-pete-cahill-explains-22-5-n1272429?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR1EGTiUti4lbqbiLPPya6ZQAwuwuqjqbvwLrPExKI8r5UpqwM1enHNlS5U

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2021, 02:37:33 PM »
Here is the judge's ruling.  He essentially added about ten years to what would have been about a 12 year sentence.

Derek Chauvin sentencing memo: Judge Peter Cahill explains 22.5-year sentence
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/derek-chauvin-sentencing-memo-judge-pete-cahill-explains-22-5-n1272429?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR1EGTiUti4lbqbiLPPya6ZQAwuwuqjqbvwLrPExKI8r5UpqwM1enHNlS5U
The judge didn't want his house house burned down by peaceful protesters.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2021, 08:47:18 PM »
The judge didn't want his house house burned down by peaceful protesters.

could be.. or... more likely..... ah nevermind... whats the point. Cop clearly kills a person for no good reason, people still think because the person killed was black it's no big deal... America... &uck Yeah!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2021, 03:46:54 AM »
could be.. or... more likely..... ah nevermind... whats the point. Cop clearly kills a person for no good reason, people still think because the person killed was black it's no big deal... America... &uck Yeah!
That's one way of looking at it.  Another way is to watch the whole video and watch the cop deal with this loser for 22 min while the drugged up criminal was constantly babbling and refusing to obey simple instructions.  There is no way this was a murder.  The most he should have gotten was manslaughter.  The way the media is treating Floyd as a hero is sickening.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2021, 06:13:35 AM »
That's one way of looking at it.  Another way is to watch the whole video and watch the cop deal with this loser for 22 min while the drugged up criminal was constantly babbling and refusing to obey simple instructions.  There is no way this was a murder.  The most he should have gotten was manslaughter.  The way the media is treating Floyd as a hero is sickening.

Agnostic007 is a retired member of Law Enfarcement.  Ergo, you will not be able to change his diaper of a mind with mere facts.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2021, 08:50:18 PM »
Derek Chauvin nearing federal plea deal: report
By BRIAN NIEMIETZ
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
JUN 28, 2021
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-derek-chauvin-federal-plea-deal-20210629-ormdkn3rdzbn3hz6ilk3gs3asi-story.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2021, 11:04:00 PM »
Agnostic007 is a retired member of Law Enfarcement.  Ergo, you will not be able to change his diaper of a mind with mere facts.   ;D

Interesting summation. Of all of us including you... I have 34 MORE years of experience in that field. Yet you dismiss my opinion... ::)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2021, 08:45:57 AM »

Interesting summation. Of all of us including you... I have 34 MORE years of experience in that field. Yet you dismiss my opinion... ::)

Oh lawdy...I dismiss your opinions based upon your libtardians politics and that hurted you feeeeewings.   I loath liberals including those in my family.  You are not in my family.  And I am not in yours.  There.

Feeeeeewing better now?  Get out of the barrel.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 05, 2021, 10:30:22 AM »
Don't Make The Black Kids Angry