Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 184229 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2021, 08:58:59 PM »
Marty I absolutely do not eat chicken all day. I always order an appetizer and dessert. I only eat fried chicken and I eat about a pound of beef everyday and bacon or sausage every morning for breakfast and a lot of pasta. I don't drink much soda or alcohol but maybe one regular soda a day and 1-2 alcoholic drinks every other week. I am constantly trying to gain weight and bulk up not dieting in anyway at all. TRT only pic was from today. I walk the beach but no real heavy cardio but yeah I eat pizza and burgers and regular soda daily. My dad didn't weight lift at all and was balding as well at my age. I used to wrestle division one and competed in mma briefly 20 years ago. I lift at my home gym only now. I am not spreading my lats in the pic

Okay....now I know that you are bullshitting everyone here.  ;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2021, 09:06:10 PM »
You are built better than I am but that's not really saying much...Now...Pull your pants up.  You look ridiculous with them like that.  Men don't wear their pants low.  I realize it's been going on since the '60s but it is still ghetto stupid.

Congratulations on a fine build!

Pay no attention to Scott.....he lives in an alternate world from another time.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2021, 09:17:45 PM »
Would love to see the shorts pulled lower

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2021, 10:59:50 PM »
Would love to see the shorts pulled lower dick root

4:06

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2021, 12:14:58 AM »
small triceps and overpowering delts

crappy arm genetics in general

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2021, 07:17:34 AM »
So you suggested exercises to build the area he is lacking but you have no idea if the exercises will be effective?

Well done sir, well done.

LOL, good zinger.

the man posted one pic and asked for a critique.
Based only on that, I offered one with some lat tips, that MIGHT help him .

On a serious note, other than that, what else was possible?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2021, 07:32:50 AM »
LOL, good zinger.

the man posted one pic and asked for a critique.
Based only on that, I offered one with some lat tips, that MIGHT help him .

On a serious note, other than that, what else was possible?

Oh I was just curious your suggestion as a former judge. I was assuming the exercise  suggestions were selected for noticeable improvements. You have suggested  exercises to people in the past, dumbbell step ups to Tres Taco for example, and I thought they were “insider” info because you saw a way to target an area.

I wasn’t expecting you to say you were just naming exercises.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2021, 10:48:09 AM »
Lose the cap
Fix your teeth
Pull up your pants
Stand up straight
Finish cleaning the pool before the owners get home
Eat some food

Welcome to Getbig sir  :)
a

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2021, 10:59:02 AM »
Okay....now I know that you are bullshitting everyone here.  ;D ;D ;D

If it isn't a troll account then his post makes perfect sense. He eats like crap but he doesn't eat much. Notice he says he has trouble gaining weight.

He juices, probably has for decades, but isn't bigger on account of his diet/genetics. Does a little tren with winstrol for summer. Probably a weed smoker since he doesn't drink. I'd bet on it. Maybe some pills. Probably?

I called it on him training UFC, even if it was long time ago. :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2021, 11:12:29 AM »

Pull up your pants
Finish cleaning the pool before the owners get home

This kind of zinger is why I still get on getbig

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2021, 11:19:23 AM »
BHANK,

Anything here look familiar?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2021, 04:06:42 PM »
BHANK,

Anything here look familiar?

Hang it Fire

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2021, 04:16:31 PM »
If it isn't a troll account then his post makes perfect sense. He eats like crap but he doesn't eat much. Notice he says he has trouble gaining weight.

He juices, probably has for decades, but isn't bigger on account of his diet/genetics. Does a little tren with winstrol for summer. Probably a weed smoker since he doesn't drink. I'd bet on it. Maybe some pills. Probably?

I called it on him training UFC, even if it was long time ago. :D

I eat about 5 meals a day. I have a very fast metabolism. Also I don't think I eat like shit I get a lot of whole food and meat. I do not use any illegal substances.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2021, 05:15:35 PM »
I haven't lifted upper body in 6 weeks due to injury but today was first pool day so had to check status. 215lbs and 5foot10 not huge not small not shredded not fat but kind of in shape at 43? I can't even tell anymore.

For fuck sakes at least do chin ups.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2021, 05:29:16 PM »
For fuck sakes at least do chin ups.

I had a partial pec tear in March. I have had 2 workouts using 25lb dumbells its going to be a few more weeks before any pull ups

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2021, 05:36:42 PM »
I do not use any illegal substances.

Ah, related to Mike O'Hearn then?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2021, 07:14:11 PM »
I eat about 5 meals a day. I have a very fast metabolism. Also I don't think I eat like shit I get a lot of whole food and meat. I do not use any illegal substances.

I think you’re safe from being accused of using anything bro.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2021, 01:38:12 AM »

You do not have to answer this, this is just for my own curiosity. Do you smoke (might be legal where you're at)?
Do you use any scripted controlled substances (don't have to say what they might be)?

I have this thing where I guess things based on very limited information such as a single pic, physiognomy etc.  :)

I often wonder what people might guess about me based on my looks, unfortunately I don't have the balls to post pics here. I often think I can guess even things like political leanings based on looks, even apart from clothes, just by how they are built. It's interesting to me.

I think you’re safe from being accused of using anything bro.

Well he says he's on TRT and I think it's obvious by the looks of him. It goes back to what I'm always yapping about, it's not the size per se  :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2021, 01:42:05 AM »
Thank you Hank for coming to Getbig.

I love the beauty that is in front of me and I feel that my life is long
because I enjoy beauty, a beautiful body and a feminine face represented by chocolate and cream.
Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2021, 01:48:10 AM »
Thank you Hank for coming to Getbig.

I love the beauty that is in front of me and I feel that my life is long
because I enjoy beauty, a beautiful body and a feminine face represented by chocolate and cream.

Lol, I had to google that funny yet strange sentence. I wasn't surprised from where it came :D :D :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2021, 01:54:30 AM »
Lol, I had to google that funny yet strange sentence. I wasn't surprised from where it came :D :D :D

LOL!

It's probably some arab doing his google translate! :D

"Wasn't surprised from where it came" LOL

Du har humor Van the Man!
Q

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2021, 02:15:53 AM »
Welcome to the community, 'bhank'. What we lack in sheer numbers, we more than make up for in generosity, kindness and a shared passion for fitness! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. As you've asked for critiques, I owe you my honesty and will grant your request. I'll try to be gentle!

I'm going to guess that the 'b' in your screenname stands for 'bald', as the shame that comes from wearing that stupid baseball cap could only be eclipsed by the shame that comes from being a follically-challenged faget.

Furthermore, your deltoids betray a lifetime of bad decisions, and the irony of your shitty Superman tattoo is that it is borne on the body of a man who's no doubt spent most of his life intoxicated and incompetent. This is further evidenced by your 'medicated' look and droopy, tired eyes.

At age 43, the years haven't been kind to you, and you appear decades older. Part of this could be attributable to your crappy diet; however, your burgeoning addiction to opioid painkillers after your recent injury isn't helping. What is it? Percocets? Vicodin? This desire to dampen your emotional pain that arose from a sub-optimum physique has only exacerbated the issue, and it won't be long until the rest of you follows your lats and decides to wither away.

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2021, 02:24:37 AM »
LOL!

I am an out of work bum who lusts after arab cock on the internet.

OK Kwon  :-\

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2021, 03:40:58 AM »
Marty I absolutely do not eat chicken all day. I always order an appetizer and dessert. I only eat fried chicken and I eat about a pound of beef everyday and bacon or sausage every morning for breakfast and a lot of pasta. I don't drink much soda or alcohol but maybe one regular soda a day and 1-2 alcoholic drinks every other week. I am constantly trying to gain weight and bulk up not dieting in anyway at all. TRT only pic was from today. I walk the beach but no real heavy cardio but yeah I eat pizza and burgers and regular soda daily. My dad didn't weight lift at all and was balding as well at my age. I used to wrestle division one and competed in mma briefly 20 years ago. I lift at my home gym only now. I am not spreading my lats in the pic

Outed.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2021, 03:55:34 AM »

Outed.

Q