Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 186646 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #800 on: May 29, 2021, 08:10:12 AM »
In the words of the Great One

All that matters are my peaks and my freaks

And your hating old ass ain't got any of either left
Yeah,you physique is simply fucking incredible..........I forgot who I was talking to.

You look like shit to be honest and would not do well competing but we all know you never will any fucking way.

For a guy your weight,you look skeletal.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #801 on: May 29, 2021, 08:10:29 AM »
Do you know how much trouble I would have been in if I had touched them? I used my race car driving skills to get out of there. If I had wanted to run someone over I can easily run someone over I wasn't close to hitting anyone with my car. I wanted to get away from 3 people who were assaulting me who pried open my door and tried to drag me out of my car. Again case was dismissed and a judge found she committed domestic violence against me and issued a DVPO against her based on the video and eye witness testimony. I did nothing wrong

Bhank we are glad you're back posting!

Do your race car driving skills really include evading people on the track?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #802 on: May 29, 2021, 08:13:07 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #803 on: May 29, 2021, 08:14:48 AM »
Different guy with the same name and same age in same state who is much shorter and lighter, common problem for getbiggers.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #804 on: May 29, 2021, 08:19:10 AM »

Kevin spacey reinventing himself?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #805 on: May 29, 2021, 08:22:05 AM »
U a hobo gardener..?
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #806 on: May 29, 2021, 08:45:33 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #807 on: May 29, 2021, 08:52:38 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #808 on: May 29, 2021, 09:06:32 AM »
Also just FYI when I ordered my jersey mike sub today it told me the calories and its actually a 2400 calorie sub not 1500 as I estimated in my 6k calorie day. So it looks like I ate closer to 7k calories that day.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #809 on: May 29, 2021, 09:08:40 AM »
Also just FYI when I ordered my jersey mike sub today it told me the calories and its actually a 2400 calorie sub not 1500 as I estimated in my 6k calorie day. So it looks like I ate closer to 7k calories that day.

Regarding the legal fracas with the woman and her family.  Why were they so pissed off at you?  Did you wreck their plumbing?   ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: May 29, 2021, 09:14:46 AM »

YES!

You’re so close to 10k calories a day! Get there! The next time the police have to enter your weight they won’t be able to say you weigh 155.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #811 on: May 29, 2021, 09:15:34 AM »
Steel Panther Lyrics
"Gloryhole"

There's a place in Portland where the naked ladies dance
There's a hole in the wall where you put your cock & balls
But you never really know who's sucking on the other side
Is it a boy or a girl or a lady-man hermaphrodite, or probably just Prime,

Honey, I don't wanna know
Who's sucking my dick today
I'm going to the glory hole
Gonna spend my weekly pay
Dream about Cheryl Tiegs
While a beast greases up my pole
I'm gonna blow my load at the glory hole
Blow my load at the glory hole
Blow my load at the glory hole
The glory hole

Portland, France?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #812 on: May 29, 2021, 09:24:46 AM »
YES!

You’re so close to 10k calories a day! Get there! The next time the police have to enter your weight they won’t be able to say you weigh 155.

It could backfire.  He is a furnace.  And I fear that as he inches closer to 10K calories he'll burn more and more.  Hell, his next mugshot could see him making 145.  Which, could put him in line to face the winner of Volkanovski vs Ortega. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: May 29, 2021, 09:44:24 AM »
It could backfire.  He is a furnace.  And I fear that as he inches closer to 10K calories he'll burn more and more.  Hell, his next mugshot could see him making 145.  Which, could put him in line to face the winner of Volkanovski vs Ortega.

Great point, I completely forgot that adding more fuel to a fire will increased the heat.

Poor Bhank is actually causing more damage eating so much, he’s eating himself to death and it’s causing him to waste away....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #814 on: May 29, 2021, 09:48:55 AM »
Great point, I completely forgot that adding more fuel to a fire will increased the heat.

Poor Bhank is actually causing more damage eating so much, he’s eating himself to death and it’s causing him to waste away....

I'm thinking that he should gradually reduce caloric intake by 10% daily until he hits that sweet spot of 1000 calories.  Has anyone else stopped to consider that Bhank is the living embodiment of the signature Adonis Principle that a calorie is indeed a calorie?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: May 29, 2021, 09:51:21 AM »
Funny you should have kept digging lucky for me this happened in front of a police station on camera. After the video came out all charges against me were dropped in the interest of Justice as the video showed her entire family following me to my car after a custody exchange and trying o physically take my baby out of my arms. Hell even the police report had a witness saying I did nothign wrong it all came out after she went to magistrate and swore out a warrant and charges all dismissed

That charge as well as 5 other charges she swore out at the magistrate against me in the last 9 months were all either dismissed or I was found not guilty. She is now facing a malicious prosecution. I am not a felon and I have never harmed a hair on her head.

I have nothing to be ashamed of I did nothing wrong. In fact her assaulting me with her family and falsely accusing me of crimes half a dozen times in the last 9 months is going to help my custody case.

Here is the video from the police station does it look like I am assaulting anyone? Hell no I was attacked by her entire family as I was trying to leave a custody exchange with my son

Maybe next time you should all do a little more research before calling someone a woman beater
I would like to see your mother inlaws phone footage, it looks like you were taking the child without permission, and if all charges were dropped why cant you leave the state?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: May 29, 2021, 09:55:32 AM »
Do you know how much trouble I would have been in if I had touched them? I used my race car driving skills to get out of there. If I had wanted to run someone over I can easily run someone over I wasn't close to hitting anyone with my car. I wanted to get away from 3 people who were assaulting me who pried open my door and tried to drag me out of my car. Again case was dismissed and a judge found she committed domestic violence against me and issued a DVPO against her based on the video and eye witness testimony. I did nothing wrong
you sound even more like ESFitness with every post

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #817 on: May 29, 2021, 09:56:47 AM »
you sound even more like ESFitness with every post

It's too bad he wasn't around when Flex Wheeler was attacked by ninja's.  It would have allowed Flex to finish his prep and compete in that years O.  Possibly changing the course of bodybuilding history forever.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: May 29, 2021, 09:57:37 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: May 29, 2021, 10:00:03 AM »
I wasn't arrested 3/16 and I am clearly not 155lbs I am also 510 and a half or 511 on my license so thats a different B Hankins I also don't even know where Guilfordf county is much less do I live there

they may have weighed you first thing in the morning after a night in the cells, 8 hrs without food would have you down around that weight...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #821 on: May 29, 2021, 10:22:17 AM »
bhank, if you want to join Getbig, then you need to recite this every day before you go to sleep:

Primemuscle, I believe you are the Son of sin, that you sucked through holes of glory to rescue me from sin and death and to restore me to the forum of Getbig.

I choose now to turn from my sins, my self-centeredness, and every part of my life that does not please you. I choose you.

I give myself to you. I receive your forgiveness and ask you to take your rightful place in my life as my Savior and Lord. Come reign in my heart, fill me with your load and your posts, and help me to become a person who is truly loving—a person like you.

Restore me, Primemuscle. Live in me. Love through me. Thank you. In Prime's name I pray. Amen.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #822 on: May 29, 2021, 10:42:58 AM »
I would like to see your mother inlaws phone footage, it looks like you were taking the child without permission, and if all charges were dropped why cant you leave the state?

Without permission lol it was our custody exchange at the designated exchange spot in front of a police station hence the cameras. Yes they acted like I kidnapped the child and attacked me hence all charges against me were dropped

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: May 29, 2021, 10:43:57 AM »
Without permission lol it was our custody exchange at the designated exchange spot in front of a police station hence the cameras. Yes they acted like I kidnapped the child and attacked me hence all charges against me were dropped
so why cant you leave the state?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #824 on: May 29, 2021, 10:45:00 AM »
Bhank,

Do you still wear an ankle cuff and if so, why?