Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 186580 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1100 on: June 01, 2021, 08:13:13 PM »
I'm from a town about 10 miles from giants causeway know it well. You're right about everyone knowing someone in the USA. I Knew a girl from northern ireland moved to Boston for a while on her first morning there she bumped into 3 or 4 people from Northern Ireland that she knew. She couldn't believe it! She was trying to get away from them too. Small world

Did you ever play that Hurling game ?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1101 on: June 01, 2021, 08:15:30 PM »
I am the healthiest person I know I am kind of obsessive about it and again no I do not use any drugs. I am only on prescribed HRT and a legal hemp product for appetite and digestion

Physical health and mental health are two different things.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1102 on: June 01, 2021, 08:20:33 PM »
Did you ever play that Hurling game ?
Not personally but a few mates played hurling and gaelic football. Pretty brutal sport good to watch. My mum played camogie it's basically the female version of hurling.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1103 on: June 01, 2021, 08:21:41 PM »

Physical health and mental health are two different things.

Why bring Shizzo into this?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1104 on: June 01, 2021, 08:22:28 PM »
Wes I used to be able to dunk a volleyball.

Using the Getbig Gimmick-Bragging scale that makes me extremely healthy in the bhank world of trivial accomplishments that mean nothing to anybody.

Good lord think what will happen when Matt the Cock Measurer gets ahold of this thread ?

Used to dunk see maybe you are starting to get it. I know Wes does it doesn't matter what anyone used to be able to do or what they used to look like or how may trophies they have that is yesterday. What matters is today. Right now. Its about going further than before being the best you have ever been today and hopefully tomorrow not yesterday. That becomes a much greater thing as the decades start to pass. The cost the price the goal itself becomes abstract. What were we trying to do what was the point all these things is it all in my head. Has the goal changed if so why and how or perhaps its the journey that counts. Has my time passed where will my path lead. We have all asked these questions. Our minds can play tricks on us but the iron doesn't lie the scale knows the truth. All of our actions we will all be weighted and judged will we measure up?

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1105 on: June 01, 2021, 08:27:07 PM »
Not personally but a few mates played hurling and gaelic football. Pretty brutal sport good to watch. My mum played camogie it's basically the female version of hurling.
There's a bit or a "religious" divide here. Hurling gaelic etc have always been seen as Catholic sports, football/soccer and rugby are more mixed Catholic/protestant not that I ever gave a shit and more and more people living here now don't really care about the divide anymore

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1106 on: June 01, 2021, 08:28:07 PM »
Used to dunk see maybe you are starting to get it. I know Wes does it doesn't matter what anyone used to be able to do or what they used to look like or how may trophies they have that is yesterday. What matters is today. Right now. Its about going further than before being the best you have ever been today and hopefully tomorrow not yesterday. That becomes a much greater thing as the decades start to pass. The cost the price the goal itself becomes abstract. What were we trying to do what was the point all these things is it all in my head. Has the goal changed if so why and how or perhaps its the journey that counts. Has my time passed where will my path lead. We have all asked these questions. Our minds can play tricks on us but the iron doesn't lie the scale knows the truth. All of our actions we will all be weighted and judged will we measure up?

Do these bhank tenets of success apply to your career ?

You’re very delusional and you only dabble in the truth.

The iron doesn’t lie - the bhank gimmick does.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1107 on: June 01, 2021, 08:33:05 PM »
There's a bit or a "religious" divide here. Hurling gaelic etc have always been seen as Catholic sports, football/soccer and rugby are more mixed Catholic/protestant not that I ever gave a shit and more and more people living here now don't really care about the divide anymore

Oh that’s right, I was there once when the Orange Guys (Order?) had their big celebration walk.

I also remember that some people played the hurling game down the public streets but I don’t remember why ?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1108 on: June 01, 2021, 08:36:42 PM »
Solid 225 today. Can see the injury but condition is slowing coming back. Doing some 20 rep sets now so going a little heavier. I mean for fuck sake I have put on 10lbs in the last month since I started this thread and it looks to be 10 solid ass pounds to me. Y'all talking about its all fluid and belly and fat bullshit. I have been eating until I get sick from eating at night and I have put on 10 solid lean pounds in a month despite only doing light training. Its all about the food that is the key everyone said I was going to get fat yeah right. My body is dying to grow it just needs the food.

Do you have your own private tanning bed or do you go to a salon?

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1109 on: June 01, 2021, 08:44:33 PM »
Oh that’s right, I was there once when the Orange Guys (Order?) had their big celebration walk.

I also remember that some people played the hurling game down the public streets but I don’t remember why ?

Yeah the orange order they're the protestant side. Big collective of marching bands their big day is the 12th July. Gets a bit hectic quite a bit of tension and always a few riots. Quite a few locals actually take a few days away just to get away from the hassle.

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1110 on: June 01, 2021, 08:47:18 PM »
Yeah the orange order they're the protestant side. Big collective of marching bands their big day is the 12th July. Gets a bit hectic quite a bit of tension and always a few riots. Quite a few locals actually take a few days away just to get away from the hassle.

I like your description "the orange guys"! They're more red tbh high blood pressure rage and too much drink in them

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1111 on: June 01, 2021, 08:58:54 PM »
I like your description "the orange guys"! They're more red tbh high blood pressure rage and too much drink in them

Oh yeah, I forgot about the heavy drinking.   🤣

Once when I was there they had some type of European Rugby Championship going on. My understanding was that if heavily favored Team A won the game against Ireland, then England would win the championship (league title ?). If last place Ireland pulled off the upset and won the game, then England would not win the title, the 2nd place team would. So the whole country shutdown to watch the game. Every bar (pub) was packed.

Ireland won the game and England lost the championship. People were so drunk that they were still passed out on the sidewalks two days after the game ended. Literally laying flat on the ground passed out drunk. I never saw so many people so drunk. It was hilarious and people were having so much fun. I enjoyed it a lot.

But I don’t like driving there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1112 on: June 01, 2021, 09:01:36 PM »
Do you have your own private tanning bed or do you go to a salon?

I live on the sound side of the water at the beach and I have a pool. I do not use any kind of tanning bed or tanning product

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1113 on: June 01, 2021, 09:04:11 PM »
Do these bhank tenets of success apply to your career ?

You’re very delusional and you only dabble in the truth.

The iron doesn’t lie - the bhank gimmick does.

I thought this was the getbig board not spreadsheets and cubicles. There are far nobler things than counting beans by all means tell me about your exciting rewarding meaningful career

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1114 on: June 01, 2021, 09:04:53 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about the heavy drinking.   🤣

Once when I was there they had some type of European Rugby Championship going on. My understanding was that if heavily favored Team A won the game against Ireland, then England would win the championship (league title ?). If last place Ireland pulled off the upset and won the game, then England would not win the title, the 2nd place team would. So the whole country shutdown to watch the game. Every bar (pub) was packed.

Ireland won the game and England lost the championship. People were so drunk that they were still passed out on the sidewalks two days after the game ended. Literally laying flat on the ground passed out drunk. I never saw so many people so drunk. It was hilarious and people were having so much fun. I enjoyed it a lot.

But I don’t like driving there.
Lol. Def like the drink over here. Especially when the 6 nations rugby is on pubs are packed out. I don't drink anymore so it's mad when as you say you see drunken zombies falling all over the place for days on end! Driving here is pretty hectic anyway and that's coming from someone that lives here. Some people shouldn't have driving licenses. There was a farmer recently got charged for driving his tractor on the motorway doing bout 20 mph maxed out at full speed on a 70mph highway. Think he might have been drunk too ffs

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1115 on: June 01, 2021, 09:14:30 PM »
I thought this was the getbig board not spreadsheets and cubicles. There are far nobler things than counting beans by all means tell me about your exciting rewarding meaningful career

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1116 on: June 01, 2021, 09:20:27 PM »
I noticed that too. In looking at the bevy of photos bhank has posted, the bloat in his face goes up and down. Facially, his best photo was the mug shot. Most people's mug shot is the worse photo of them ever. Maybe I should get arrested, so I can post a decent photo of my face. LOL!

Yeah, just what we need. Even more pictures of you.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1117 on: June 01, 2021, 09:31:57 PM »
Yeah, just what we need. Even more pictures of you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1118 on: June 01, 2021, 09:34:45 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1119 on: June 01, 2021, 09:47:07 PM »
Hey man you want to go save the starving children in Africa from Ebola have at it. Not sure why you are hating on me though. I have never been to prison because again I am not a felon so please keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself.

Because you are a breathtakingly shallow, vain, self-absorbed, spoiled rich kid that you did nothing to earn or deserve. To think that the most important thing in your life, your "noble, righteous, quest" is how your body looks. How you're whole life revolves around trying to get big muscles.

Tell me this. Say you get these great big muscles. You look like Ramy. Then what?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1120 on: June 01, 2021, 10:03:54 PM »
I don't look anything like Ramy. I have many goals not all I share on getbig this board is about one goal. My motivation is a private matter. I started this because I had an injury and needed to keep motivated to train. Then I was attacked for daring to eat while trying to heal. Called a liar and a gimmick for telling everyone exactly what I was doing. I was 215 a month ago when I started training again after injury. I am deliberately trying to hold more water and heal. I have increased the calories and I am doing light weights for more volume and more frequency. I appear to be adding the weight as planned which will allow the injury to heal quicker. Fuckers should be taking notes instead of attacking me.

228.2lbs before bed

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1121 on: June 01, 2021, 10:16:47 PM »
As I said before, in our shallow, Instagram, generation nothingness culture; how you look, not you what you do, or what kind of person you are, has transcended all values. BBing has become just one aspect of this near universal malignant narcissism. It's become an all consuming cult-like endeavor like never before in history.

Now, I like Mike Arvilla. He seems like a good guy and we come from the same generation. I remember guys like him that spend all those early years hanging out at gyms, wearing those clown pants, and working some menial job. Jobs like a security guard, parking lot attendant, or his case, working the front desk at a gym. Just finding something to do that's easy, won't tax him physically and take energy away from the gym, and provide a check to pay for his studio apartment, food, and the rest of his bbing expenses.

I remember when he was getting into a heated exchange with Sobcock. Mike was bragging about how he always had a hard time developing his legs. But through sheer will and determination --even his Instagram uses phrases like "And they said it couldn't be done" -- Then he showed off pictures that showed that he had made great progress and had very decent leg development. Then Walter replied that all those years that he, Walter, was building his business to its now successful state and now is affording him a pretty good life, Mike was building his legs.

I'm not sure how the argument ended but I do know what they did after both logged off. They are both about the same age but Walter goes back to a nice comfortable house rising in value every year and being his own boss calling the shots while making some decent ching building up his retirement. Mike goes back to his one-bedroom apartment and sets the alarm to make sure he gets up to get ready for his job as a mall security guard on time. But he has great legs.

In Bhank case, he was born into wealth so he doesn't have to worry about his future in the way Mike does. But it's killed his soul and loss any sense of what is important in life. He's become a hollow, vapid, child-like narcissist.

Stuffing yourself with food, trying to gain weight... that to him is a "righteous quest."

To quote the squadfather, "Oh brother."

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1122 on: June 01, 2021, 10:31:44 PM »
Because you are a breathtakingly shallow, vain, self-absorbed, spoiled rich kid that you did nothing to earn or deserve. To think that the most important thing in your life, your "noble, righteous, quest" is how your body looks. How you're whole life revolves around trying to get big muscles.

Tell me this. Say you get these great big muscles. You look like Ramy. Then what?

Meltdown… maybe he actually got legit kigs :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1123 on: June 02, 2021, 02:25:26 AM »
Says the old gaywad obsessed with me
I`m far from obsessed with you it`s more like you sicken me with your senseless childish drivel.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1124 on: June 02, 2021, 02:44:21 AM »
I`m far from obsessed with you it`s more like you sicken me with your senseless childish drivel.

It's so evident that Billy-Bob Brian Hankins is both jealous and obsessed with you.

Almost every post/quote he makes is about you.
It's sickly.

He just cannot accept that you look so good at your height and weight compared to him and his blocky asymmetrical shape.
Q