Author Topic: Biden making an ass of himself again  (Read 1569 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Biden making an ass of himself again
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 12:31:11 PM »
LOL

The retard keeps embarrassing himself daily, what a shit-4-brain returd.

Libturds

Libtards

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 03:29:32 PM »
Give the guy a break.  He's got dementia.

You shouldn't make fun of people with dementia.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 06:09:52 PM »
speaking of asses

What was statistically Texas’ best day of the pandemic was followed by a sobering number one day later.
On Sunday, the state’s Department of State Health Services reported its first day without recording a COVID-19 death since March 21, 2020.  The good news was dampened less than 20 hours later, when DSHS reported 23 new COVID deaths on Monday — the highest Monday count in nearly two months.

Texas positivity rate is still pretty high at 4.5% (California has been under 1% for weeks now)

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-test-positivity-rates-july-14.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2021, 06:13:22 PM »
speaking of asses

What was statistically Texas’ best day of the pandemic was followed by a sobering number one day later.
On Sunday, the state’s Department of State Health Services reported its first day without recording a COVID-19 death since March 21, 2020.  The good news was dampened less than 20 hours later, when DSHS reported 23 new COVID deaths on Monday — the highest Monday count in nearly two months.

Texas positivity rate is still pretty high at 4.5% (California has been under 1% for weeks now)

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-covid-19-test-positivity-rates-july-14.html

lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2021, 06:16:41 PM »
speaking of asses

It can't be that deadly.  You and others of your filthy kind are still here.  Feel free to parrot my words exactly.  Given that is your game, allow us all to say those words a bird such as yourself so long to hear..."Polly wanna"...

Just what does your kind want?  Oh yeah...Anarchic urbanism might be the best way to describe it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2021, 06:27:57 PM »
It can't be that deadly.  You and others of your filthy kind are still here.  Feel free to parrot my words exactly.  Given that is your game, allow us all to say those words a bird such as yourself so long to hear..."Polly wanna"...

Just what does your kind want?  Oh yeah...Anarchic urbanism might be the best way to describe it.

Considering the weakened state of your health, it would be wise of you to shelter at home in order to avoid becoming infected with the COVID virus. It may not be deadly to everyone but sick people are supposedly more vulnerable and more likely to become acute and die from COVID.

I'd honestly hate to find out something bad happened to you....like you choked to death when the doctors were trying to intubate you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2021, 06:36:14 PM »
Considering the weakened state of your health, it would be wise of you to shelter at home in order to avoid becoming infected with the COVID virus. It may not be deadly to everyone but sick people are supposedly more vulnerable and more likely to become acute and die from COVID.

I'd honestly hate to find out something bad happened to you....like you choked to death when the doctors were trying to intubate you.

I have veen dead before. Nothing to see.  When it comes I will do my brest to welcome death.  I am tired .  Goodnight to all.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 06:45:14 PM »

Oh look...A fucking fuck. Hi fucking fuck! Go fuck your grandma's anus through her shitty depends, you fucking fuckwit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2021, 06:47:40 PM »
I have veen dead before. Nothing to see.  When it comes I will do my brest to welcome death.  I am tired .  Goodnight to all.

that checks out

you're still brain dead

hopefully your rotting carcass will catch up soon

As a former fundie do you still believe in Hell or did you stop pretending to believe in that too.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2021, 08:17:29 PM »
Being that Texas is so obese why is that number not higher?? These are rookie numbers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 08:28:18 PM »

Please don't die in your sleep tonight. If you do, I am going to really feeeeel very bad and guilty about every unkind thing I have ever said to you. Sleep tight.

Here's a thought....when death comes to you, you may not know it in advance and therefore not have the ability to welcome it or try to reject it. When you think about it....that could be a blessing. It is definitely how I'd like to end. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2021, 07:49:34 PM »
Please don't die in your sleep tonight. If you do, I am going to really feeeeel very bad and guilty about every unkind thing I have ever said to you. Sleep tight.

Here's a thought....when death comes to you, you may not know it in advance and therefore not have the ability to welcome it or try to reject it. When you think about it....that could be a blessing. It is definitely how I'd like to end.

Words have meaning but the truth is they have zero emotional impact.  I would rather be cursed at than beaten. I've had both and the latter of the two is real and leaves a genuine mark. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 02:22:18 AM »
Straw, why do you feel the need to be Bidens personal protector here?
You reply in each Biden thread, getting into arguments with people, then insulting them, etc.
Seem very angry Mr. McGhee. You hate Trump, you like Joe, its not a big surprise, is not important.
Get outside, get yourself a life young man.  :D