Author Topic: Republicans just shot themselves in the foot to appease THE TRAITOR  (Read 1515 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Republicans just shot themselves in the foot to appease THE TRAITOR
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2021, 10:44:13 AM »
No it hasn't, the death toll has varied from 1-6+ depending on which article you read and how many people they include that died of natural causes AFTER Jan 6th.

This should be required reading.  It shows how the media and politicians can change a narrative.

Greenwald is one of the few real journalists left:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-false-and-exaggerated-claims
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2021, 12:28:08 PM »
This should be required reading.  It shows how the media and politicians can change a narrative.

Greenwald is one of the few real journalists left:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-false-and-exaggerated-claims
Regardless of evidence and no matter how many times liberal story tellers have to quietly walk back on their blown out of proportions accusations, the sheep will continue to follow the all caps, bolded headlines and never investigate on their own.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2021, 12:57:31 PM »
No it hasn't, the death toll has varied from 1-6+ depending on which article you read and how many people they include that died of natural causes AFTER Jan 6th.
Brian Sicknick - who was beaten during the (whatever you want to call it) might have died because of mace or bear spray. He died the next day. The exact cause if death is unknown.

Ashli Babbitt - was fatally shot by capitol police as she climbed through a broken window.

Kevin Greeson, 55- suffered a heart attack, fell to the sidewalk and died.

Rosanne Boyland - appears to have been crushed by fellow protesters as they broke through the police line.

Benjamin Philips - was 50 years old. He died as the result of a stroke. The exact details of his death are not clear.

Jeffrey Smith and Howard Liebengood - committed suicide in the aftermath of the riot.

One could argue that dying from a stroke and from a heart attack during the Capitol melee were deaths by natural causes. Question is, would these two have died had they been somewhere else on that day? In fact, would any of these people died had that event on January 6th never happened?

I would have guessed more, but as best as I can figure out one person, Aaron J. Danielson was shot and died during the Portland riots.

Protesters in Portland have caused an estimated $2.3 million in damages to federal buildings. Other associated costs are ongoing. I'm not sure if Portland businesses loss over the course of the riots have been currently tabulated, but it was an estimated $23 million a little less than a year ago. The exact figure is going to be hard to determine because of the simultaneous losses due to COVID.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2021, 01:57:10 PM »
Looks like Prime skipped the article.

In Sicknick's case, it's still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner's review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

The CNN story speculates that perhaps Sicknick inhaled “bear spray,” but like the ProPublica interview with his brother who said he inhaled pepper spray, does not say whether it came from the police or protesters. It is also just a theory. CNN noted that investigators are “vexed by a lack of evidence that could prove someone caused his death as he defended the Capitol during last month's insurrection.” Beyond that, “to date, little information has been shared publicly about the circumstances of the death of the 13-year veteran of the police force, including any findings from an autopsy that was conducted by DC's medical examiner.”

His passing is tragic, but that is not the context of the discussion here, it's about false narratives turning into "reality".

So, no evidence of anything, but something caused Prime to say he was beaten.

He must have picked it up from an erroneous report, but it doesn't matter.

It gets into the heads of those who don't do their homework, and becomes fact.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2021, 04:17:25 PM »
Looks like Prime skipped the article.

His passing is tragic, but that is not the context of the discussion here, it's about false narratives turning into "reality".

So, no evidence of anything, but something caused Prime to say he was beaten.

He must have picked it up from an erroneous report, but it doesn't matter.

It gets into the heads of those who don't do their homework, and becomes fact.

I believe it was something I read. However, I cannot find that source again. Initially, it was thought he was hit with a fire extinguisher, which might be was I was thinking about. Anyway, I've lined out that part of the post, (I'd remove it except then I'd be accused of trying to cover up a mistake).  The rest of the post with regards to Sicknick, I left as it was originally posted. Dead is dead whether it was the bear spay, mace or something else...possibly a stroke or two. Sicknick is gone. Would he still be with us had the riot never happened or is it just a coincidence that he died the next day?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2021, 05:09:01 PM »
I believe it was something I read. However, I cannot find that source again. Initially, it was thought he was hit with a fire extinguisher, which might be was I was thinking about. Anyway, I've lined out that part of the post, (I'd remove it except then I'd be accused of trying to cover up a mistake).  The rest of the post with regards to Sicknick, I left as it was originally posted. Dead is dead whether it was the bear spay, mace or something else...possibly a stroke or two. Sicknick is gone. Would he still be with us had the riot never happened or is it just a coincidence that he died the next day?

All those things you mention in the first sentence are the crux of the article.  I highly suggest you read it.

It clearly explains how the fire extinguisher story became mainstream and accepted, despite there never being any evidence that it happened.  Same for the alleged beating.

Yet, "because of some article", it's in your head, and you posted it as if it were fact, which makes the article's entire point.

What I can't fathom is how people don't at least give pause on things before repeating them, in light of all the misinformation that's been perpetuated mostly due to some form of TDS.

Wuhan lab/Covid origination is the latest one that seems to be turning.....
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2021, 05:33:25 PM »
All those things you mention in the first sentence are the crux of the article.  I highly suggest you read it.

It clearly explains how the fire extinguisher story became mainstream and accepted, despite there never being any evidence that it happened.  Same for the alleged beating.

Yet, "because of some article", it's in your head, and you posted it as if it were fact, which makes the article's entire point.

What I can't fathom is how people don't at least give pause on things before repeating them, in light of all the misinformation that's been perpetuated mostly due to some form of TDS.

Wuhan lab/Covid origination is the latest one that seems to be turning.....

You've made some valid comments here. You are so right. But, give me some credit, I also posted that the cause of his death has not yet been resolved.

Seems like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. One of the reason's I Google stuff as much as I do is exactly because inaccuracies occur when we rely solely on our memories. I don't know how old you are, but many people my age who have paid attention to detail all their lives, have a full house of memories stored in our aging heads.

This is a good example of what can happen when I don't 'Google' but 'shoot from the the hip' instead.  I'd stick with expressing my opinion except opinions are a dime a dozen and even when I use the proviso, IMO, it is treated as if I was stating a fact and I get hammered for it.

This is not my pitty party, it is just how things go around here....for almost everyone.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2021, 07:10:52 PM »
You've made some valid comments here. You are so right. But, give me some credit, I also posted that the cause of his death has not yet been resolved.

Seems like I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't. One of the reason's I Google stuff as much as I do is exactly because inaccuracies occur when we rely solely on our memories. I don't know how old you are, but many people my age who have paid attention to detail all their lives, have a full house of memories stored in our aging heads.

This is a good example of what can happen when I don't 'Google' but 'shoot from the the hip' instead.  I'd stick with expressing my opinion except opinions are a dime a dozen and even when I use the proviso, IMO, it is treated as if I was stating a fact and I get hammered for it.

This is not my pitty party, it is just how things go around here....for almost everyone.
What you fail to understand is that it's not just you, there's millions like you that don't see or know about the media retractions and lies and that's the problem. You've let the medias bolded, italicized headlines grab you and never followed up to find out if they were factual. The media is the enemy of the people, divide and conquer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2021, 07:51:07 PM »

ANTIFA RIOTERS in Portland have caused an estimated + $2.3 million in damages to federal buildings. Other associated costs are ongoing. I'm not sure if Portland businesses loss over the course of the ANTIFA riots have been currently tabulated, but it was an estimated $23 million (BULLSHIT , MUCH MORE) a little less than a year ago. The exact figure is going to be hard to determine (BULLSHIT) because of the simultaneous losses due to CHINA FLU.

fixed

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2021, 09:47:26 PM »
live from libfuckboifag portland

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2021, 07:59:19 AM »

I understand.

But I have been saying for years here that a dishonest media and big tech's content manipulation are our biggest threats, way more than whoever is in the Oval Office at the time.

Google itself is biased. Their algorithm was supposed to be unthinking, uncaring, etc..but they are manipulating what they want you to see.  The trouble is, their products are so damn convenient and excellent, so people get hooked.  The NYT / Washington post have been exposed and can no longer be trusted (maybe they never could be but we didn't see it).

chaos is correct though, it's not you, it's millions like you. And all it takes is a couple million to be misinformed and you can accomplish insanely powerful things, like..........directly influencing the outcome of a presidential election.

Just think of how many examples their are, right in front of our faces - Russiagate, "very fine people", Biden laptop supression, covid origins, calling troops losers (Atlantic editor admitted crux of his story was likely wrong).  Trump was accused of being the guy who would start wars - he kept us out.  He was "anti-gay"....had the first gay cabinet member and spoke publicly to countries outlawing homosexuality to change their ways........hates women - had more women in sr. leadership than any.........there are a ton more examples.  Now they're clinging to the NY AG stuff.....it doesn't end.

Seek out unbiased journalists - greenwald, tabbi, etc.....these guys were mostly liberal, but had the guts to actually investigate stuff that didn't smell right.

But don't be afraid to express your opinion....just be sure you state it's just that.

Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2021, 08:59:59 AM »
I understand.

But I have been saying for years here that a dishonest media and big tech's content manipulation are our biggest threats, way more than whoever is in the Oval Office at the time.

Google itself is biased. Their algorithm was supposed to be unthinking, uncaring, etc..but they are manipulating what they want you to see.  The trouble is, their products are so damn convenient and excellent, so people get hooked.  The NYT / Washington post have been exposed and can no longer be trusted (maybe they never could be but we didn't see it).

chaos is correct though, it's not you, it's millions like you. And all it takes is a couple million to be misinformed and you can accomplish insanely powerful things, like..........directly influencing the outcome of a presidential election.

Just think of how many examples their are, right in front of our faces - Russiagate, "very fine people", Biden laptop supression, covid origins, calling troops losers (Atlantic editor admitted crux of his story was likely wrong).  Trump was accused of being the guy who would start wars - he kept us out.  He was "anti-gay"....had the first gay cabinet member and spoke publicly to countries outlawing homosexuality to change their ways........hates women - had more women in sr. leadership than any.........there are a ton more examples.  Now they're clinging to the NY AG stuff.....it doesn't end.

Seek out unbiased journalists - greenwald, tabbi, etc.....these guys were mostly liberal, but had the guts to actually investigate stuff that didn't smell right.

But don't be afraid to express your opinion....just be sure you state it's just that.
Far too logical of a response. Have you been mixing Kaluha in your coffee again ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!