Author Topic: Trump is Reportedly Telling People He Will Be Reinstated as President By August  (Read 2454 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-is-reportedly-telling-people-he-will-be-reinstated-as-president-by-august/

Former President Donald Trump is telling people that he expects to get reinstated in the White House by August, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Haberman shared this rather stunning detail in response to a CNN segment from Donie O’Sullivan.  The video features a number of QAnon followers lauding a Myanmar-style coup of the U.S. government to replace President Joe Biden with Trump.

Haberman wrote, “Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will be reinstated by August” with an important parenthetical caveat that states “(no that isn’t how it works but simply sharing the information).”

Her comments do not come in a vacuum either. A number of Trump toadies have made similar comments before and during the QAnon conference that was held in Dallas, Texas over the weekend.

Former National Security Advisor to Trump Michael Flynn (who pled guilty to lying to federal investigations before being pardoned) appeared to argue on behalf of a Myanmar-style coup during the QAnon conference. A biker vest clad Sidney Powell also stated during the QAnon conference that Trump should be reinstated as president. Why? Because according to the former Trump attorney there was “abject fraud and obtaining a coup of the United States of America.” There was not.

And lest we forget Mike Lindell, founder of MyPillow and massive advertiser on Fox News prime time. He insisted during a podcast with Steve Bannon last week that “Donald Trump will be back in office in August,” vowing to file a lawsuit that will confirm evidence of voter fraud during the 2020 election.

So Flynn, Powell, and Lindell are all advocating some sort of reinsertion of Trump into office, though there is no Constitutional way for that to happen. And according to the reliably well-sourced Haberman, Trump himself is promoting the idea that he will be back in office by late summer.

The idea that Trump would be reinstated into the White House is so absurd that it abuts “impossible” to happen. But the reason to amplify this story is to illustrate just how far gone many QAnon followers and their leaders — including Trump — appear to be in their delusion. And the surprisingly large number of supporters who keep buying it.

lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Who here would fuck her?

She packing some mammalian protuberances?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Who here would fuck her?

Skin WAY too light, but would motor boat for awhile.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Skin WAY too light, but would motor boat for awhile.

Her tits look really good in that top. I'd love to drop a load on them milky white musk melons. Hope the skin on her tits is thin and pale with veins showing. Now I've moved beyond parsh.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Hope the skin on her tits is thin and pale with veins showing. Now I've moved beyond parsh.

2/3 parsh. ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
Her tits look really good in that top. I'd love to drop a load on them milky white musk melons. Hope the skin on her tits is thin and pale with veins showing. Now I've moved beyond parsh.
Deja vu...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Who here would fuck her?

If she wore a Shizzo mask and didn't shave her legs, I'm all over it. ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
If she wore a Shizzo mask and didn't shave her legs, I'm all over it. ;D

Her tits aren't big enough.  You'd know it wasn't shizzo.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
 ;D

Trump Reveals First 10 Items On His Agenda For When He's Reinstated As President In August
June 3rd, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

Trump is going to be reinstated as president this August, reliable sources have informed us -- the best sources, everyone says so. When this happens, he has a lot of work to do returning America to its former greatness. Luckily, high-energy Trump is up to the task. He has already released a list of the first ten things on his agenda for when he gets back in office later this summer:

1. Re-drain the swamp. - There's been a lot of swamp build-up over the past few months -- time to start re-draining!

2. Nuke a blue state as a warning to the rest of the blue states. - California will do nicely.

3. Un-gay the military. - Trump says he will make the military the straightest it's ever been!

4. Sign an executive order bringing back Aunt Jemima, Mr. Potato Head, and Uncle Ben. - Wow! Promises made, promises kept!

5. Lock up Hillary but for real this time. - Lock her up, but actually do it!

6. Order ten new seasons of Firefly. - A move that will gain our true president real bipartisan support.

7. Build 500 new pipelines making gas plummet to a dime a gallon. - It's a foolproof plan.

8. Jail everyone involved in The Last Jedi - Starting with the ringleader Rian Johnson.

9. Make America great again again. - There's a lot of work to do to make America great again, again, but Trump is up to the job. Again.

10. Wipe away every tear. - He will also make the lion lie down with the lamb.

We. Can't. Wait!

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-reveals-first-ten-things-he-plans-on-doing-when-hes-reinstated-as-president-in-august?fbclid=IwAR2PEF0kSyPWgA0zMB51x47vKCfTa-FW8V844V2AsmtP1W3bpKTS22a98gU

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
There's an element of truth in all satire.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
#4 would be most plausible.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Her tits aren't big enough.  You'd know it wasn't shizzo.

Oh god.....    :D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I've got up to 5K I am willing to risk on a wager.

Trump will not be reinstated as President by October 2021. Anyone who believes that nonsense, here is a chance to make a little pocket change. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Trump will not be reinstated as President by October 2021. Anyone who believes that nonsense, here is a chance to make a little pocket change.

I'd suggest you bet Epic but it might take a year to collect since he is currently trying to finance tile for his she-shed one square at a time.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'd suggest you bet Epic but it might take a year to collect since he is currently trying to finance tile for his she-shed one square at a time.

His budget is $200 although he will claim he wishes it were more. I'm looking for big fish

chaos

• Getbig V
His budget is $200 although he will claim he wishes it were more. I'm looking for big fish
You sold your car just to offer up an internet bet that nobody will take you up on ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

You sold your car just to offer up an internet bet that nobody will take you up on ???

Right?  Weak.  Why not bet $5k on who will take the House and Senate in 2024?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Didn't sell my car for that I still have the 5K some moronic Trump supporter paid me for a different stupid bet. Just figured there were more out there where he came from. 

chaos

• Getbig V
Didn't sell my car for that I still have the 5K some moronic Trump supporter paid me for a different stupid bet. Just figured there were more out there where he came from.
You should call him up and go double or nothing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
You should call him up and go double or nothing.

I've tried... while he still spouts his conspiracy nonsense, I think there is a place in his brain that is whispering to him not to bet again.. I guess as gullible as he is, I have to give him credit for not touching the stove twice although he keeps saying "The stove is cold"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
Will Trump fix the potholes too?

chaos

• Getbig V
Will Trump fix the potholes too?
I bet Trumps yard is clean.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!