Author Topic: Dr. Fauci Just Issued This New Warning.  (Read 2318 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Dr. Fauci Just Issued This New Warning.
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2021, 02:18:45 AM »
Hospitals can bill about $20,000 additional if the case is logged as COVID related.

An additional $50,000 can be charged if the patient is put on a ventilator for up to 96 hours.

All paid for by the $100 billion government “stimulus” program.
No incentive there at all.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2021, 03:12:33 AM »
Hospitals can bill about $20,000 additional if the case is logged as COVID related.

An additional $50,000 can be charged if the patient is put on a ventilator for up to 96 hours.

Holy shit, that's crazy!  Thank you for posting this.  With this kind of funding, I think that probably explains why the USA had around twice as many COVID deaths per-capita as Canada had.  Two morons I know were so proud of Canada's outcome being better than that of the USA.  I've always been annoyed with that type of American-bashing by Canadians, who don't seem to grasp that everything that puts them in 21st century comfort comes from American corporations.  ::)

I immediately knew there was more to the story.  I initially guessed disparate population densities between Canada and the USA, and the USA having large Black and Hispanic populations probably explained the outcome.

But I think the lucrative funding you mentioned above is a massive incentive to commit fraud.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the months ahead, now that the fear and hysteria over COVID has worn off, and so many people have been negatively impacted by the COVID measures, as opposed to the virus itself.

Thank you for posting that.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2021, 04:04:00 AM »
There's no greater sterile environment for getting injections, than sitting in a filthy car, in a parking lot somewhere, administered by brain-dead jack-asses.
Where do i sign up?

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2021, 04:24:15 AM »
Beware of "case" statistics, which are easily manipulated with false positives. What matters are all-cause mortalities. The scale of any pandemic will be obvious from all-cause mortalities, which is why the mainstream narrative is so eager to make up this lie that the flu has disappeared, to try and rationalise the complete lack of any extra deaths.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2021, 05:08:27 AM »
Time will tell ...could be another CT but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was true:

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2021, 07:39:52 AM »
Beware of "case" statistics, which are easily manipulated with false positives. What matters are all-cause mortalities. The scale of any pandemic will be obvious from all-cause mortalities, which is why the mainstream narrative is so eager to make up this lie that the flu has disappeared, to try and rationalise the complete lack of any extra deaths.

You are correct, any patient with a body temperature above normal (98.6F) is logged as COVID positive regardless of the presence of antibodies or a positive test. Most people who admit to having had a “dry cough” at any time in the previous 16 months is also logged as COVID positive.

Study the CDC data for overall (total) deaths in the United States versus overall (total) deaths from previous years. Keep in mind the population increase to project the additional deaths each year. The data suggests that the real COVID-19 mortality rate is an order of magnitude less than what is being reported. The CDC is “cooking the books” on the numbers, but if you realistically remove the false positives and underlying conditions (co-morbidities) causing the mortality, the number of deaths is closer to 40,000 at the end of 2020. The CDC has been under tremendous pressure over the past 6 months to withhold and then skew the data and it looks like that has definitely occurred.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2021, 11:11:47 PM »

true, all hospitals in my country made a profit this last year. Doctors are making 3-5 times more than they did before the plandemic. A good friend of mine that lives in Bulgaria says his doctor is pushing the vaccines on social media but tells his patients  that he wouldn't even give the vax to a dog

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2021, 02:14:19 AM »
I feel that this is worthy of a new thread, but rather than do so for similar content, I'll post this here.

Dr. Robert W. Malone, the man who INVENTED the mRNA medical technology, gets called an anti-vaxxer for questioning the safety of using mRNA technology for vaccines.  LOL!  You can't make this up:

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1403836354098872322

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2021, 03:08:59 AM »
178 health care workers suspended from Houston Methodist hospital system for refusing COVID-19 vaccination

-

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/06/09/houston-methodist-hospital-workers-refuse-covid-vaccine-get-suspended/7616446002/

Forced fake Vaxx's.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2021, 03:36:46 AM »
I feel that this is worthy of a new thread, but rather than do so for similar content, I'll post this here.

Dr. Robert W. Malone, the man who INVENTED the mRNA medical technology, gets called an anti-vaxxer for questioning the safety of using mRNA technology for vaccines.  LOL!  You can't make this up:

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1403836354098872322
Matt, I am currently listening to a pod cast on dark horse with Robert Malone in it. I think you would find it interesting to listen to.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2021, 02:55:57 PM »
Matt, I am currently listening to a pod cast on dark horse with Robert Malone in it. I think you would find it interesting to listen to.

Hi booty !   🙋‍♀️