Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 17960 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #300 on: June 30, 2021, 01:04:22 PM »
So, here we are. It is June 30th and in Oregon this means the mask mandate has been lifted in all but the Federal ones, which are in travel and medical situations. Here's the catch. Individual businesses can still mandate masks be worn. But then, technically they've always been able to do this, long before anyone ever heard of COVID. I haven't been out yet today, so I don't know if the places I shop have dropped the mask requirement.

I think this means businesses can operate at the same level as they did prior to Covid. This translates to longer hours of operation and social distancing requirements. Bar and counter seating should again be available.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #301 on: June 30, 2021, 01:42:17 PM »
The richest fuck5 in the world are funding this plandemic. Anybody in the medical field that speaks against it and/or doesn’t support the vacc1nes gets censored and sacked. A couple of days ago they fired the dean of a university in Croatia for publicly telling the facts about how many people either got injured or died from the jab.

He's not the first https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/university-of-sask-suspends-surgery-prof-who-made-covid-19-claims-1.5482545

These stories have removed any doubt in my decision to not get vaccinated for a highly treatable disease.

This is straight up communist behavior.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #302 on: June 30, 2021, 01:47:32 PM »
So, here we are. It is June 30th and in Oregon this means the mask mandate has been lifted in all but the Federal ones, which are in travel and medical situations. Here's the catch. Individual businesses can still mandate masks be worn. But then, technically they've always been able to do this, long before anyone ever heard of COVID. I haven't been out yet today, so I don't know if the places I shop have dropped the mask requirement.

I think this means businesses can operate at the same level as they did prior to Covid. This translates to longer hours of operation and social distancing requirements. Bar and counter seating should again be available.

Depends where you live. In California it appears they may be going back to enforcing masks for everyone, including those vaccinated due to the delta variant.

California is a SHITSHOW though and things are not truly open.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #303 on: June 30, 2021, 01:53:18 PM »
Depends where you live. In California it appears they may be going back to enforcing masks for everyone, including those vaccinated due to the delta variant.

California is a SHITSHOW though when things are not truly open.
Always thought Cali would be the place to live one day. At this point in my life I wouldn’t step foot there.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2021, 03:47:30 PM »

California is a SHITSHOW though and things are not truly open.

This is a bit of a surprise. I'm under the impression that Californians have been really vocal about not liking the restrictions. If they are reimposed, Newsom will most likely be voted out.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2021, 05:06:06 PM »
This is a bit of a surprise. I'm under the impression that Californians have been really vocal about not liking the restrictions. If they are reimposed, Newsom will most likely be voted out.

His recall election officially begun.... hopefully he's out soon. I know it may not make a huge difference for the State of California immediately, but I'd like to see that bastard never succeed politically. If he's recalled that's at least a fat blemish on his record.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: June 30, 2021, 05:19:47 PM »
His recall election officially begun.... hopefully he's out soon. I know it may not make a huge difference for the State of California immediately, but I'd like to see that bastard never succeed politically. If he's recalled that's at least a fat blemish on his record.

If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

As of June 24th, according to Newsweek, the odds of Newsom not being recalled have shortened from 1/8 to 1/10—meaning they deem it increasingly likely Newsom will survive the vote and retain his position.

It is interesting to note that the recall petition was introduced in February 2020. Initially the petition's grievances had nothing to do with his handling of the pandemic. Immigration to homelessness to property taxes were the issues.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #307 on: June 30, 2021, 05:42:56 PM »
If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

As of June 24th, according to Newsweek, the odds of Newsom not being recalled have shortened from 1/8 to 1/10—meaning they deem it increasingly likely Newsom will survive the vote and retain his position.

It is interesting to note that the recall petition was introduced in February 2020. Initially the petition's grievances had nothing to do with his handling of the pandemic. Immigration to homelessness to property taxes were the issues.

I'm not sure I believe any odds/estimates at this point. We're dealing with the same thing we didn during the last presidential election. Lots of silent people here. Just like with Trump, many didn't feel comfortable talking poorly about Newsom.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: June 30, 2021, 05:59:21 PM »
I'm not sure I believe any odds/estimates at this point. We're dealing with the same thing we didn during the last presidential election. Lots of silent people here. Just like with Trump, many didn't feel comfortable talking poorly about Newsom.

Good point. In any election or recall anything can happen. As for polls (fixed for accuracy), they can certainly be inaccurate. Many people when asked how they voted on an issue or for one candidate over another will respond either politely or impolitely tell you that it is their business which they choose not to share.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #309 on: June 30, 2021, 11:07:42 PM »
Good point. In any election or recall anything can happen. As for poles, they can certainly be inaccurate. Many people when asked how they voted on an issue or for one candidate over another will respond either politely or impolitely tell you that it is their business which they choose not to share.

Polls old man.  Polls.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 01, 2021, 12:06:51 AM »
Polls old man.  Polls.   ;D

Thanks....guess I can't blame spell check or like Coach, blame voice to text, huh?  :-[

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: July 01, 2021, 04:47:02 AM »
In Australia, even if you are fully vaccinated and test negative to Covid multiple times, you still have to do 14 days hotel quarantine. There was a woman who travelled from the USA 11 days ago to see her dying Dad. He passed away today while she was in hotel quarantine. She had applied for an exemption but it was denied. It’s absolutely disgusting and shows no heart from our government.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 01, 2021, 05:05:53 AM »
In Australia, even if you are fully vaccinated and test negative to Covid multiple times, you still have to do 14 days hotel quarantine. There was a woman who travelled from the USA 11 days ago to see her dying Dad. He passed away today while she was in hotel quarantine. She had applied for an exemption but it was denied. It’s absolutely disgusting and shows no heart from our government.

A tragic story.

The madness is beyond comprehension.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #313 on: July 01, 2021, 05:08:18 AM »
Thanks....guess I can't blame spell check or like Coach, blame voice to text, huh?  :-[

Kvnt ^^

Spike protein is very dangerous

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #314 on: July 01, 2021, 07:05:46 AM »
Britain starts planning for vaccine booster shots from September | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/britain-starts-planning-vaccine-booster-shots-september-2021-06-30/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: July 01, 2021, 07:07:27 AM »
Covid will hit Australia sooner or later, all thats happening is they are prolonging the inevitable.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #316 on: July 01, 2021, 07:43:56 AM »
Covid will hit Australia sooner or later, all thats happening is they are prolonging the inevitable.

I think you're right but there has been some really unusual differences here. A guy with the UK supercontagion failed to infect anyone over a period of about 10 days, including uber drivers and his housemates.

I've never heard an explanation of how that could be. It's surprising that the lack of spread isn't being examined, or maybe not since it wouldn't serve the vaccination push well. My only hypothesis is that UV is higher without an ozone layer and the place is sunny as hell and full of light skinned people, so it might top the charts for vitamin D. It definitely has nothing to do with Aussies being healthy or in shape.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #317 on: July 01, 2021, 08:31:48 AM »
It’s called Winter Flu Season. We have one here in the states every year. Difference is that the seasons are reversed down under:

It was 100° here yesterday. I know someone down under who’s on a ski trip.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #318 on: July 01, 2021, 08:42:58 AM »
Probably has to go through a police checkpoint to get on the chairlift.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2021, 08:48:37 AM »
Probably has to go through a police checkpoint to get on the chairlift.

😂😂

He’s a lawyer so might know how to get around the BS.

Mount Kosciuszko - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Kosciuszko

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #320 on: July 01, 2021, 08:53:14 AM »
Just like AIDS back in the 80s. Big Pharma had the poor Booty Bandits on 20 different drugs, only this time there’s a much bigger market.

Mixing Covid jabs has good immune response, study finds - BBC News

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57636356

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: July 01, 2021, 09:03:09 AM »
I think you're right but there has been some really unusual differences here. A guy with the UK supercontagion failed to infect anyone over a period of about 10 days, including uber drivers and his housemates.

I've never heard an explanation of how that could be. It's surprising that the lack of spread isn't being examined, or maybe not since it wouldn't serve the vaccination push well. My only hypothesis is that UV is higher without an ozone layer and the place is sunny as hell and full of light skinned people, so it might top the charts for vitamin D. It definitely has nothing to do with Aussies being healthy or in shape.

thats because it doesnt exist, variants of a virus only mutate 0.3% from the original strain

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #322 on: July 01, 2021, 10:41:34 AM »
Just like AIDS back in the 80s. Big Pharma had the poor Booty Bandits on 20 different drugs, only this time there’s a much bigger market.

And zero long term studies on any if this....CRAZY that anyone in the low risk group would consider being vaccinated with a vaccine(s) that's in this phase.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: July 01, 2021, 11:33:16 AM »

It is also true just getting Covid gives an awesome immune response!  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: July 01, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »
Kvnt ^^

Spike protein is very dangerous

I watched the full 3 hour video. It was brilliant. YouTube deleted it now due to censoring but you can find it on Odysee. Just follow dark horse or Bret Weinstein for anyone interested.