Author Topic: Dr Cleared to GetBig  (Read 2728 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Dr Cleared to GetBig
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2021, 06:09:05 PM »
I do not smoke weed I use a legal hemp based product I have found a formulation that does not cause coughing

Forearms both sides need rest not fully recovered typical expected when holding more fluid you can train through these things when dehydrated they pop back up quick

Your answer does not address Taffin's question about coughing being optional. Sometimes, my allergies cause me to cough....it is a reflex action, like sneezing. Not sure there is a way to control it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2021, 06:16:38 PM »
Anyone believe any of his posts?

Bhank believes what he posts. He's not looking for input, he's looking for confirmation and perhaps attention. He definitely is reminiscent of ESFitness. They are the resident Getbig hypochondriacs....or two very unlucky (healthwise) people.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2021, 07:11:43 PM »
The protocol is always changing. Change is the only constant. There are always many primary and secondary goalpost once one is reached the next may be mentioned. The goal itself is rather vague yet concrete it is more of a concept an idea than a material physical thing but there are many simple measurable quantifiable goalpost along the way. Perhaps it is all in my head and nothing ever changes. I said from the start it is hard to tell anymore somedays I am a strong others I am wasting away. We will all be measured and weighed and judged in the end. Just be on your path

You sound like Kwai Chang Caine on Kung-Fu !!

Very philosophical........... ....NOT !!

I`m always on my path ace trust me on that, and it`s a righteous one..............always have been and always will be whatever happens.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2021, 07:21:00 PM »
Anyone believe any of his posts?

As John Lennon would say, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me BHank!"