Author Topic: Walter Subchak  (Read 10484 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Walter Subchak
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2021, 05:16:28 PM »
Fuck you dicklicker. You don’t get a fucking opinion on what goes on here at Getbig.

Under no fucking circumstances does a man ever hit a woman. Regardless of her political affiliation. Are you fucking retarded?

The circumstances with bhank the twink bald phaggot are that a woman had to go to court to get an Order of Protection against him. There is absolutely no reason that is ever okay with me.

So move along bitchboi because it is starting to sound like you need a good fucking backhand.

No one gives a shit about your faux white knighting.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2021, 05:17:25 PM »
That will be for those who decide, to decide.
I'm satisfied with my posting career. Not many have my resume.

- Rookie of the year
- 2x MVP (most valuable poster)
- First ballot Getbig Hall of Famer

It's time to let the young bucks take over. See if they can keep the torch that legends like me, have passed them, lit.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2021, 07:17:18 PM »

- Rookie of the year

It's time to let the young bucks take over. See if they can keep the torch that legends like me, have passed them, lit.

Faked your death
Sucked cocks
Banned for attention whoring
Pimped yourself to Joon
Won’t post pics of your sister’s funbags

Yeah…that’s some legacy, Spermburper.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2021, 08:33:45 PM »

- Rookie of the year

😔
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2021, 08:42:30 PM »
Fuck you dicklicker. You don’t get a fucking opinion on what goes on here at Getbig.

Under no fucking circumstances does a man ever hit a woman. Regardless of her political affiliation. Are you fucking retarded?

The circumstances with bhank the twink bald phaggot are that a woman had to go to court to get an Order of Protection against him. There is absolutely no reason that is ever okay with me.

So move along bitchboi because it is starting to sound like you need a good fucking backhand.

2 LEGIT 2 QUIT

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2021, 08:43:00 PM »

- Rookie of the year

I rarely respond to you because it's not worth the effort to type, but none of this was ever bestowed on you by The Committee, you falsely gave yourself those accolades and that's lower than bhanks IQ.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2021, 08:49:37 PM »
I rarely respond to you because it's not worth the effort to type, but none of this was ever bestowed on you by The Committee, you falsely gave yourself those accolades and that's lower than bhanks IQ.
Meltdown.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2021, 09:12:16 PM »
Can we block or ban this dude for constantly talking gay shit? Every post he makes is about cum guzzling its fucking nasty. Dude is clearly a closet homosexual dragging all of us into his sick fantasies. There are other places he can go and talk about cock all day we don't need that shit on a bodybuilding board. How is that within the board rules?

Board rules? ::) There are no board rules...besides the few pretend rules which are never enforced unless one of the mods wants you gone. This place is a free-for-all circus for freaks. So no
matter what shit Walter 'suck-a-cock' posts, he is here to stay. Accept it.  You can block him by not reading or responding to his asinine, trolling and homophobic posts. He's just another attention whore who has nothing worth anyone's notice. It is sad and telling that some folks here think he is the shits.

Wes says "Welcome to  the thunderdome", meaning if you can't deal with the nonsense, your best bet is to move on. Like it or leave it. If you choose leave it, you are wiser than most, including me.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2021, 09:13:38 PM »
Board rules? ::) There are no board rules...besides the few pretend rules which are never enforced unless one of the mods wants you gone. This place is a free-for-all circus for freaks. So no
matter what shit Walter 'suck-a-cock' posts, he is here to stay. Accept it.  You can block him by not reading or responding to his asinine, trolling and homophobic posts. He's just another attention whore who has nothing worth anyone's notice. It is sad and telling that some folks here think he is the shits.

Wes says "Welcome to  the thunderdome", meaning if you can't deal with the nonsense, your best bet is to move on. Like it or leave it. If you choose leave it, you are wiser than most, including me.

Great post Prime.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2021, 09:15:10 PM »

Youre late to the party...he's gone
A

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2021, 09:30:58 PM »

Youre late to the party...he's gone
Its too early to know for sure

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2021, 09:45:28 PM »

Some folks on Getbig think I’m the shit.

Everybody on Getbig thinks you’re a soggy old queer.

Fuck off with your idiotic self righteous opinion you AIDS infested senile old pedo kunt.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2021, 10:24:32 PM »
Walter Sob-story-cahk is a little bitch supported by other resident fools who like to suck Schmonalds tiny weenie. Mcdonald Dump couldn't cum while trying to bang Stormy but definitely comes in Walter's mouth. Then he swaps it with Coach...never ending fun.
BTW, Primemuscle is god for you. On your knees and pray bitch!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2021, 10:58:14 PM »
I actually agree with bhank.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2021, 11:55:15 PM »
Walter is a Hall Of Famer `round these parts.

Well then, that's a really sad note for Getbig.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2021, 12:06:31 AM »
Some folks on Getbig think I’m the shit.

Everybody on Getbig thinks you’re a soggy old queer.

Fuck off with your idiotic self righteous opinion you AIDS infested senile old pedo kunt.

Hey, I am so happy for you. You've made it....some folks on Getbig think you're the shit...not much of an accomplishment in most peoples eyes. But whatever fits, you should wear it....you pathetic piece of shit.

Yeah, I'm old, some might like to say soggy and I am queer.  Thank God I am not as pathetic as you are.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2021, 12:39:58 AM »

Yeah, I'm old, some might like to say soggy and I am queer. 

If you ever write an autobiography that should be the opening line, I'd read it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2021, 04:28:09 AM »

Yeah, I'm old, some might like to say soggy and I am queer. 
Sounds like an unreleased Elton John song.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2021, 04:30:19 AM »
Walter Sob-story-cahk is a little bitch supported by other resident fools who like to suck Schmonalds tiny weenie. Mcdonald Dump couldn't cum while trying to bang Stormy but definitely comes in Walter's mouth. Then he swaps it with Coach...never ending fun.
BTW, Primemuscle is god for you. On your knees and pray bitch!

::) ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2021, 04:45:18 AM »
Slobcock melting bhank and Primemuscle into oblivion.
Shizzo deflecting like a true legend as always.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2021, 08:00:54 AM »

What if you came home from work and a woman, say your wife, had drowned your kids in a bathtub? Would it be okay to strike that woman?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2021, 08:05:46 AM »
What if you came home from work and a woman, say your wife, had drowned your kids in a bathtub? Would it be okay to strike that woman?
That's a terrible example. You kill the bitch, and a jury will let you off easy.
People understand those types of circumstances. Not saying you won't get any jail time, but you won't get life either.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2021, 08:42:23 AM »
Hey, I am so happy for you. You've made it....some folks on Getbig think you're the shit...not much of an accomplishment in most peoples eyes. But whatever fits, you should wear it....you pathetic piece of shit.

Yeah, I'm old, some might like to say soggy and I am queer.  Thank God I am not as pathetic as you are.

The Amazon river runs for thousands of miles. At some points it runs through areas of the rain forest that are almost untouched and have been barely explored. Because of the porous limestone in these areas, the river water leaks through the stone and travels deep into the earth, and forms underground pools almost a mile below the surface. Over thousands of years, small blind transparent fish have lived and evolved in these pools. These fish have never seen the sun or surface and have never been seen by the human. These fish care more about your opinion than I do.

You’re close to 80 years old and the highlight in your pathetic life is posting cut & paste bullshit on Getbig.

Your family hates you, Getbig hates you, and you never amounted to shit in your life.

Janitor.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2021, 08:46:27 AM »
No one gives a shit about your faux white knighting.

X2
White knighting is really disgusting.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2021, 08:50:11 AM »

That’s just dumb.

Try again, you’re honestly better than that.