Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 14980 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2021, 06:46:43 PM »
How many of them were natural ectomorphs who dieted during puberty how many of them had crohns and Gerd? How many were competing and trying to add actual muscle mass in their mid 40s? I know my body I competed in different weight classes wrestling and MMA for years. I know how much I can gain and lose and what it takes. My body is absolutely not going to add another ounce unless I force feed it.
Plenty of bb force feed. They don't do it with Wendy's and Taco Bell. They eat massive amounts of clean food

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2021, 06:47:23 PM »
He might be cool, but converted Muslim and is part of this “woke” BS movement
Are you serious....I had no clue ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 26, 2021, 06:56:12 PM »
Are you serious....I had no clue ???

converted in the early 90's when he went to dubai with Samir

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #228 on: August 26, 2021, 07:14:42 PM »
converted in the early 90's when he went to dubai with Samir
No shit......why anyone would do that is beyond me.

Fucking weird.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #229 on: August 26, 2021, 08:49:13 PM »
Plenty of bb force feed. They don't do it with Wendy's and Taco Bell. They eat massive amounts of clean food

Does this look like Wendies and Taco Bell and fuck no they dont eat massive amounts of Clean food there is no such thing as dirty food or bad food. Food literally keeps you alive

Today I ate

Bacon and chocolate chip waffles 1
1 coffee
Protein and oatmeal strawberry banana smoothie 2
6 Tacos 3
6 popsicles
2 large pumpkin cookies
1 chocolate chip cookie sandwich
1 Ice cream cone
Half a Pizza 4
2 pieces of cake
1 glass of milk
1 Tbone Steal 5
6 biscuits
4 ounces of Mozzarela cheese
1 package of Cheese and Spinach Ravioli 6
1 gallon of Orange Gatorade

So yeah that is about 6 meals plus some snacks I also walked 3.5 miles on the beach and did 3 sets of one arm rows 20 reps 4 sets of landmines 20 reps and 3 sets of 40 rep shrugs

It wasn't enough I lost weight today but if I drop the sugar and sodium and add some white rice and chicken I will start gaining weight???? Bullshit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 26, 2021, 08:59:15 PM »
All sugar and refined carbs

Steak and smoothie your only protein sources.

No way you hit 240 with muscle.

Water fat yes

It does help when you are running 12 ius of serostin gh

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 26, 2021, 09:13:36 PM »
All sugar and refined carbs

Steak and smoothie your only protein sources.

No way you hit 240 with muscle.

Water fat yes

It does help when you are running 12 ius of serostin gh

God you are a Retard Bacon(30g), Beef Tacos(30g), Milk (10), Ice Cream(6) , Pizza with cheese and meat on it (50), 4 ounces Mozzerala cheese (30), Cheese Ravioli (26) all sources of protein probably another 180 grams of it you didn't count in addition to a 1.25lb t bone steak (80) and protein shake (30)

So that is 290 grams of protein 180 of which you didn't count

As I said Getbig knows jackshit about nutrition and eating

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #232 on: August 26, 2021, 09:40:37 PM »
God you are a Retard Bacon(30g), Beef Tacos(30g), Milk (10), Ice Cream(6) , Pizza with cheese and meat on it (50), 4 ounces Mozzerala cheese (30), Cheese Ravioli (26) all sources of protein probably another 180 grams of it you didn't count in addition to a 1.25lb t bone steak (80) and protein shake (30)

I wouldn’t say that, lots of guys are very knowledgeable, Wes, Ukjeff, coach, etc

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 26, 2021, 09:44:51 PM »

You are counting the protien in cheese ravioli and ice cream?

Do you know what a complete protein sources are?

I would have your diet too zero complete protein if I was doing 12 ius of GH as day.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #234 on: August 26, 2021, 09:48:00 PM »
You are counting the protien in cheese ravioli and ice cream?

Do you know what a complete protein sources are?

I would have your diet too zero complete protein if I was doing 12 ius of GH as day.

That’s the key right there

Bhanky, I remember you said when it comes to GH, you said take as much as you can afford? Do you recommend 12 IU’s a day? Spilt them up 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 26, 2021, 09:58:52 PM »
That’s the key right there

Bhanky, I remember you said when it comes to GH, you said take as much as you can afford? Do you recommend 12 IU’s a day? Spilt them up 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening?

I said that is the best advice I have heard unfortunately I can't afford it but I hear it works wonders go for it 30iu a day is the sweet spot

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #236 on: August 27, 2021, 01:12:26 AM »
there is no such thing as dirty food or bad food.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: August 27, 2021, 01:19:04 AM »
Does this look like Wendies and Taco Bell and fuck no they dont eat massive amounts of Clean food there is no such thing as dirty food or bad food. Food literally keeps you alive

Today I ate

Bacon and chocolate chip waffles 1
1 coffee
Protein and oatmeal strawberry banana smoothie 2
6 Tacos 3
6 popsicles
2 large pumpkin cookies
1 chocolate chip cookie sandwich
1 Ice cream cone
Half a Pizza 4
2 pieces of cake
1 glass of milk
1 Tbone Steal 5
6 biscuits
4 ounces of Mozzarela cheese
1 package of Cheese and Spinach Ravioli 6
1 gallon of Orange Gatorade

So yeah that is about 6 meals plus some snacks I also walked 3.5 miles on the beach and did 3 sets of one arm rows 20 reps 4 sets of landmines 20 reps and 3 sets of 40 rep shrugs

It wasn't enough I lost weight today but if I drop the sugar and sodium and add some white rice and chicken I will start gaining weight???? Bullshit

you have NOT got Crohnes...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 27, 2021, 01:20:38 AM »
I said that is the best advice I have heard unfortunately I can't afford it but I hear it works wonders go for it 30iu a day is the sweet spot

has his own boat and mooring and huge house with a pool but cant afford GH

Hahahahahahaha.........f ucks sake, another Uncle Junior

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #239 on: August 27, 2021, 01:35:29 AM »
has his own boat and mooring and huge house with a pool but cant afford GH

Hahahahahahaha.........f ucks sake, another Uncle Junior

For whatever reason he feels like lying about his PED intake. I can see from his posts he is VERY informed on PEDs, reads a lot on steroid forums. Same with the weed, claims he only uses legal hemp varieties. However I could guess from his first posts he looked high on THC and wrote as much. Another guess: he is on ADHD meds, would explain his high heart rate. Damn, I would be good if I guessed right but unfortunately he will never admit to it if true.

He read the "take as much gh as you can afford" thing on professionalmuscle. It was something Jay Cutler told poster/pro bb Brad Davis.

You are also right about his true best contest weight. He felt "light", weak and withered away at the show but that's how you feel when shredded, and he has a ways to go to true shredded condition. Conditioning wins shows. My best advice would be shoot for the same weight next show. If you have gained a couple of pounds of tissue on the rebound, and mental kick from competing/ new goal, you will have a couple of pounds less fat.

Howard says each time you compete you learn new things and get better. That is not at all true, a lot of the time the competitor just thinks he learned something and gets worse.
Ironically "learning new tricks" and getting more "knowledgeable" often doesn't make a competitor better, they were better when they "knew" less.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2021, 01:40:33 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 27, 2021, 02:08:37 AM »
For whatever reason he feels like lying about his PED intake. I can see from his posts he is VERY informed on PEDs, reads a lot on steroid forums. Same with the weed, claims he only uses legal hemp varieties. However I could guess from his first posts he looked high on THC and wrote as much. Another guess: he is on ADHD meds, would explain his high heart rate. Damn, I would be good if I guessed right but unfortunately he will never admit to it if true.

He read the "take as much gh as you can afford" thing on professionalmuscle. It was something Jay Cutler told poster/pro bb Brad Davis.

You are also right about his true best contest weight. He felt "light", weak and withered away at the show but that's how you feel when shredded, and he has a ways to go to true shredded condition. Conditioning wins shows. My best advice would be shoot for the same weight next show. If you have gained a couple of pounds of tissue on the rebound, and mental kick from competing/ new goal, you will have a couple of pounds less fat.

Howard says each time you compete you learn new things and get better. That is not at all true, a lot of the time the competitor just thinks he learned something and gets worse.
Ironically "learning new tricks" and getting more "knowledgeable" often doesn't make a competitor better, they were better when they "knew" less.

Jesus fucking Christ now you guys think I use fucking meth and ampetemines I do not use any stimulants. I am absolutely against that shit. There is also no such thing as ADHD just another scam to sell kids meth. I can not make light heavyweight without killing myself and losing 20lbs of quality weight. I am not doing that ever again. I don't even care what wins shows. I am coming in at my full natural walking around weight minus 1 day of water and one day of fasting to empty my guts that is it. My physique is night and day different between waking and going to bed already.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2021, 02:11:28 AM »
you have NOT got Crohnes...

Tell that to my Gastro who prescribes me 3 different medications for Crohns. I have not been taking them I should be. Hell tell that to my girlfriend who I wake up 4-5 times a night going to the bathroom due to my fucking Crohns. You think I like having issues? It is 5am I went to bed at 1:30  why do you think I am up? You think it is a pleasant thing go fuck yourself.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2021, 02:43:56 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ now you guys think I use fucking meth and ampetemines I do not use any stimulants. I am absolutely against that shit. There is also no such thing as ADHD just another scam to sell kids meth. I can not make light heavyweight without killing myself and losing 20lbs of quality weight. I am not doing that ever again. I don't even care what wins shows. I am coming in at my full natural walking around weight minus 1 day of water and one day of fasting to empty my guts that is it. My physique is night and day different between waking and going to bed already.

I think ADHD meds are great drugs, wouldn't think less of you or anyone who finds them valuable and doesn't get too many sides. I do not have ADHD but I have sampled the drugs.  :D But fine, I guess I have to trust you.

Joswift knows bodybuilding and he is right about you having fat on your back, it's not just water, you are not a week away from a show. You can never be too peeled, conditioning usually wins contests. Peeled competitors routinely beat much better genetic specimens, much better bodybuilders if you discount the conditioning. He is not just hating on you for whatever reason.

Of course it's possible that you'll do better next time around. All depends on who shows up. Judges literally often go by the glute shreds to judge shows it seems and you had a ways to go to get there last time. But we will see who is correct...but props to you for going through with it. Most forum challenges and promises amount to nothing. So what you did is something at least.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2021, 02:51:37 AM »
I think ADHD meds are great drugs, wouldn't think less of you or anyone who finds them valuable and doesn't get too many sides. I do not have ADHD but I have sampled the drugs.  :D But fine, I guess I have to trust you.

Joswift knows bodybuilding and he is right about you having fat on your back, it's not just water, you are not a week away from a show. You can never be too peeled, conditioning usually wins contests. Peeled competitors routinely beat much better genetic specimens, much better bodybuilders if you discount the conditioning. He is not just hating on you for whatever reason.

Of course it's possible that you'll do better next time around. All depends on who shows up. Judges literally often go by the glute shreds to judge shows it seems and you had a ways to go to get there last time. But we will see who is correct...but props to you for going through with it. Most forum challenges and promises amount to nothing. So what you did is something at least.

You guys think I am just wasting your time fuck no I am going to show you something. Fat lol I don't have any fat on me. I could look like a concentration camp survivor in a week. I am 48 hours away from show condition.  I need to add more weight first though. You couldn't even see my glutes because I had the wrong kind of posing suit. I ordered new posing suits yesterday.

I also really didnt understand how to even flex my glutes and hamstrings learning that now

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2021, 03:08:39 AM »

ghb/phenibut 24/7

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2021, 03:12:44 AM »
ghb/phenibut 24/7

In college we used to make and take GHB supposedly it would raise HGH levels during sleep and allow for more productive sleep or something. Would also make you feel drunk without a hangover was great since we didn't drink alcohol as we took our trainign seriously. I used to take 2 caps before bed to help me sleep feel good etc. I had a 2 liter bottle that lasted me forever.

They changed the laws around that time and it became harder to procur the raw ingredients. I have not had GHB in over 20 years. Never heard of phenibut

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2021, 03:16:16 AM »

Legal Hemp source of DELTA 8 THC

https://www.3chi.com/

Background

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/what-is-delta-8#:~:text=Delta-8%20THC%20%28or%20Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol%29%20is%20a%20naturally%20occurring,from%20boutique%20weed%20dispensaries%20to%20convenience%20store%20shelves.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #248 on: August 27, 2021, 03:19:57 AM »
ghb/phenibut 24/7

Lol you identified the ghb even if was 20 years ago.

F-Phenibut is really potent, liable to make you fall asleep at inopportune times. Not to the level of GHB but if you just sit around like in bed you might fall asleep when you didn't intend to and wake up confused. Regular phenibut is a stimulant at higher doses, can keep you up. Both of these are highly addictive with potentially horrific withdrawals. Jordan Peters said recently that phenibut withdrawals can literally be deadly and it should be illegal.

I had an F-Phenibut episode last night. I was reading and posting on getbig, take a look at the time and it's been 8 hours when it felt like an hour. Was confused and realised I had fallen asleep and it didn't feel like I had slept at all. I had fallen asleep in a certain position and woke up the same and was staring at a getbig thread. So it felt like no sleep, I was immediately back at the forum reading a thread  :P :-X :D

Legal Hemp source of DELTA 8 THC

https://www.3chi.com/

Background

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/what-is-delta-8#:~:text=Delta-8%20THC%20%28or%20Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol%29%20is%20a%20naturally%20occurring,from%20boutique%20weed%20dispensaries%20to%20convenience%20store%20shelves.

What effects does it have on you? I think you said something about appetite? Does it have any psychoactive properties?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: August 27, 2021, 03:48:15 AM »
Lol you identified the ghb even if was 20 years ago.

F-Phenibut is really potent, liable to make you fall asleep at inopportune times. Not to the level of GHB but if you just sit around like in bed you might fall asleep when you didn't intend to and wake up confused. Regular phenibut is a stimulant at higher doses, can keep you up. Both of these are highly addictive with potentially horrific withdrawals. Jordan Peters said recently that phenibut withdrawals can literally be deadly and it should be illegal.

I had an F-Phenibut episode last night. I was reading and posting on getbig, take a look at the time and it's been 8 hours when it felt like an hour. Was confused and realised I had fallen asleep and it didn't feel like I had slept at all. I had fallen asleep in a certain position and woke up the same and was staring at a getbig thread. So it felt like no sleep, I was immediately back at the forum reading a thread  :P :-X :D

What effects does it have on you? I think you said something about appetite? Does it have any psychoactive properties?

It prevents me from throwing up it also helps my appetite it fights my nausea and digestive cramps and acid reflux pain it has mild psychoactive properties not as strong as Delta 9 which is regular THC from marijuana. I like it better as it doesn't make me tired just lets me keep eating. But yes I use it constantly all day long to help my stomach