Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 190675 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5425 on: January 10, 2024, 03:59:01 PM »
Where did you see this video?
I want to see it too!

Clegg has been releasing snippets.

Chaos has been sewing them together.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5426 on: January 10, 2024, 04:06:04 PM »
After watching the video.

There is zero chance Hankins could rag doll a prime Mike Tyson.

Christ, he couldn’t rag doll a shaky Freddy roach today.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5427 on: January 10, 2024, 04:07:29 PM »
After watching the video.

There is zero chance Hankins could rag doll a prime Mike Tyson.

Christ, he couldn’t rag doll a shaky Freddy roach today.
Webs did you truly thing he could fuck with Mike Tyson.....he`d be DOA.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5428 on: January 10, 2024, 04:12:10 PM »
Jesus Josh the guy who hates me more than anyone else in the world even admits I beat Clegg up yet you idiots still want to argue about it is just boring at this point I am over it I don't care

Day 3
This is the first day I believe I am noticing a change. Being that I started two nights ago it is pretty quick. Stomach actually feels better. I am eating more. I was definitely more sleepy I had a good afternoon nap. It's weird I can just tell when my body is done losing weight and makes the turn I made the turn today. I am 11lbs heavier than I was when I woke up today and I do not feel bloated in anyway. I didn't just eat more food I am processing it better. Of course will see how much heavier I am in the morning but I do feel my body starting to absorb nutrients again. I had been slowly losing weight as painful slow digestion was making me eat less.

I like the idea of not taking wet compounds or large doses but using HGH instead to give the benefits of a little extra fluid without the increase in estrogens and androgens. The collagen production is big but it just helps everything my stomach feels better already. Still at 1 vial per day front loading. Plan to cut to a half soon and then a third going forward. But it seems to be helping and no sides yet so no reason to change anything. I have been having weird pains in my abdomen I used a belt for my workout yesterday I am hoping the HGH helps heal up any lingering issues.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5429 on: January 10, 2024, 04:17:58 PM »
11lb gain on a regular day lol.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5430 on: January 10, 2024, 04:18:21 PM »
Jesus Josh the guy who hates me more than anyone else in the world even admits I beat Clegg up yet you idiots still want to argue about it is just boring at this point I am over it I don't care

Day 3
This is the first day I believe I am noticing a change. Being that I started two nights ago it is pretty quick. Stomach actually feels better. I am eating more. I was definitely more sleepy I had a good afternoon nap. It's weird I can just tell when my body is done losing weight and makes the turn I made the turn today. I am 11lbs heavier than I was when I woke up today and I do not feel bloated in anyway. I didn't just eat more food I am processing it better. Of course will see how much heavier I am in the morning but I do feel my body starting to absorb nutrients again. I had been slowly losing weight as painful slow digestion was making me eat less.

I like the idea of not taking wet compounds or large doses but using HGH instead to give the benefits of a little extra fluid without the increase in estrogens and androgens. The collagen production is big but it just helps everything my stomach feels better already. Still at 1 vial per day front loading. Plan to cut to a half soon and then a third going forward. But it seems to be helping and no sides yet so no reason to change anything. I have been having weird pains in my abdomen I used a belt for my workout yesterday I am hoping the HGH helps heal up any lingering issues.

You do you Hankins.  Looking forward to some updated photos.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5431 on: January 10, 2024, 04:19:32 PM »
I have just viewed tbe video.

This looks like the Gracie/Severn fight.

Bhanky is Severn and eventually runs out of gas.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5432 on: January 10, 2024, 04:19:42 PM »
You bastard!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5433 on: January 10, 2024, 04:20:13 PM »
11lb gain on a regular day lol.

11 lbs of poop.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5434 on: January 10, 2024, 04:26:51 PM »

Day 3

Brian, are you using pharma HGH or generic stuff from an online clinic?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5435 on: January 10, 2024, 04:31:42 PM »
If i can get in the country you are getting served Brian. I'm just going to low kick your leg then an overhand left to knock you the fuck out. No need for cutlery with a bitch like you.

So for clarity your

'I will fight anyone, anytime, any place' was another Brian Hankins fantasy statement.

File under

school fights
mensa child
skiing hotdogs
wall street
mexican jail fights
olympic wrassling
NASA study
Rhodes scholar dad
Vespa in the hood
full coverage of hair
beating Clegg
the other 2 MMA hammerings
cartoon dogs
your 'kiler' dog
your son having a brain
your wife about to be a political heavyweight
scaring serial killers
405 squat anytime
strict curl at the arnold

Its quite a list for one person Mr Walter Mitty

Pretty good beginning of a lie list right there.  Number it and also add “taught self calculus in one night”

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5436 on: January 10, 2024, 04:38:16 PM »

When you digestion is off and you have stomach pain and don't digest nutrients properly you can get run down. Once you turn that around things can change quickly. You guys will just say it is 10lbs of glycogen or water but what you need to understand is you need to have a lean physique to hold the 10lbs. I can add 20lbs and I am still not going to be sloppy as I am depleted to start. Other people not so much.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5437 on: January 10, 2024, 04:38:47 PM »
Pretty good beginning of a lie list right there.  Number it and also add “taught self calculus in one night”

Let’s not forget crashing excel and using 10 monitors at the same time

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5438 on: January 10, 2024, 04:40:06 PM »
When you digestion is off and you have stomach pain and don't digest nutrients properly you can get run down. Once you turn that around things can change quickly. You guys will just say it is 10lbs of glycogen or water but what you need to understand is you need to have a lean physique to hold the 10lbs. I can add 20lbs and I am still not going to be sloppy as I am depleted to start. Other people not so much.

Do you think your digestion was off from the gargabe you eat on daily basis?

Gallon of Gatorade
Cinnamon rolls
French toast
Pound of sausage
Stuff for dumplings
Flat bread pizza
Mongolian grill
7-11 hot dogs

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5439 on: January 10, 2024, 04:41:40 PM »
Do you think your digestion was off from the gargabe you eat on daily basis?

Gallon of Gatorade
Cinnamon rolls
French toast - Delicious!
Pound of sausage
Stuff for dumplings
Flat bread pizza
Mongolian grill
7-11 hot dogs

Fixed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5440 on: January 10, 2024, 04:45:48 PM »

I’m sure it’s all muscle. If you gained 11 pounds over night Muscle would be the only thing that makes sense.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5441 on: January 10, 2024, 05:20:39 PM »
Brian, are you using pharma HGH or generic stuff from an online clinic?

generics at 10iu per day lol if he says different.... front loading hgh... fuckin guy has no clue

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5442 on: January 10, 2024, 05:21:12 PM »

Day 3

And there it is, he's using the GH to attempt to heal up the botched hernia surgery.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5443 on: January 10, 2024, 07:17:05 PM »
bingo

and if he was so tired he pleaded with the ref for more time that
means had he continued he would be destroyed.  that's why he
refused to get up.

What about the hurt shoulder?  There was this whole series of posts a while back where he was bitching that they didn't have a doctor on site or something.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5444 on: January 10, 2024, 07:31:21 PM »
Bhanky is lucky he didn't fight Fox.

And where is this Clegg/Hankins fight video certain posters claim to have seen?

Tell me this isn't him

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5445 on: January 10, 2024, 07:40:57 PM »
I choose to believe Clegg was just playing possum like the great Muhammad Ali. He was using the Cleggy Shell Defense.

Similar to the rope-a-dope, Clegg employed the gass-an-ass.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5446 on: January 10, 2024, 09:33:42 PM »
Anytime anywhere I happen to be I am not traveling across an ocean looking for some fat middle aged man. I will be going to London England for vacation before year end but you won’t identify yourself so we won’t be meeting up. Pussy

Come to Lafayette La - not posting any fckn personal info. You can post where you’ll be and message me as well because unlike you I miss a huge percentage of posts and tomorrow and Friday have some closings that will have me on the road a bit. I couldn’t give a fck what you think about me staying private. I like you I’ve things to lose by being an immature fool online (which I freely admit I’m doing by engaging you). You come here though little fella and you’ll find yourself fckd up in a swamp sith Gaston the gator knowing on that pencil neck of yours.

Have a good night and rest of the week living out a tough guy that isn’t a pencil neck pussy through online imagination. I’ll check back tomorrow night or Friday at latest to see if you’ll be around

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5447 on: January 10, 2024, 09:44:23 PM »
Hanky blocking me just to get out of doing body fat testing after asking me to pay for it and me agreeing. What a fat little weasel

Of course he backed down. He didn’t expect you to so quickly say that you would lay and are ready right now. Pussy knows he isn’t what he pretends to be. I guess he has never actually seen anyone in contest shape or he would realize how far off he is.

Brian is so hung up on body weight. I’d love to seem him scrap with Poirier. Dustin is damn near a small human less weight than Brian and would fckn beat DITBAB so bad Brian would finally have an excuse for his retard delusions. I e seen that kid fck up guys 50 lbs heavier than Brian who actually know how to fight as well as wrestle.

I know I said I’d grow up and stop this nonsense to promise this is my last childish post.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5448 on: January 10, 2024, 10:11:24 PM »

Do you seriously not realize how unhealthy you are man? Fighting is one thing, but damn man why are you abusing your body like that. I can’t be positive, but it sounds like I eat a minuscule amount compared to you. I’m only 5’8”, but easily hold a lean 210-215. I fluctuate too, but not like you. I am OCD about my health, but most who meet me think I am in my 30’s and I’m pretty fckn far from 30. You don’t need that much food and certainly don’t need hundreds of grams of protein. Even the “fiber myth” is BS. Other than the flu which I get one a decade, I have zero health issues. I definitely didn’t live this way always and had some injuries from a really dumb dark time, but other than minor pain in one shoulder than flares up rarely I have zero pain. I do have a large amount of scars on my body, but they only look bad. You could live so much healthier man.

You could also still turn shit around and not be such a tool if you would spend some time looking inward. Become your own hardest critic and hold yourself to the highest standard. Meditate - stop deluding yourself and learn to release the ego. Ego is much more than the surface arrogance that most think. You can be humble and still attached to ego. In fact by stooping to your level I have fsiled myself in this manner, but you could benefit from being knocked down although you could do it yourself.
It’s way past time to hit the rack, but hopefully something will get through to you man.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5449 on: January 10, 2024, 10:30:14 PM »

AbrahamG LOOKING TO MAKE $500