Author Topic: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?  (Read 84866 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Is Pete Carroll A 9/11 Truther?
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2014, 05:04:44 PM »
You can't say that evidence clearly shows this or that, when there isn't any evidence what so ever, and this is main problem in all foil hat theories. Instead of talking about the non existent evidence, they should even once in the lifetime show them instead just talking about them  ;D

Or do you mean that the lack of evidence is the evidence itself? Plot is so secret that there is none evidence what so ever? So, how do you know about it? How the hell that happen? Let me see, you were sitting in your yard poking dog crap with the stick, and this theory rise on your mind as clear as the smell of the shit? That is called imagination, and none theory should have been build just on that  ;D

Then how did you conclude they're idiots?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2014, 05:18:06 PM »
that's the thing, Coach - Most, if not ALL of us, believe in some conspiracy theories.

You (and soul crusher, and me, and over 1/3 of americans) believe in the birther theory.

We believe our own president was born in another country.  And that the state of hawaii is covering it up.  And that the fed govt is covering it up. And that FOX news hosts are in on it. And that the networks are in on it.  And all in congress are in on it.

The documents look shady as shit - we agree on that - but anytime you try to show people, they don't look at the forged-ass documents - they instantly revert to "oh yeah, right, we wouldn't do that".   OR the crap line "Oh yeah, so ALL these people are covering it up!"

And you shake you head - cause you know the documents are shady as fck.  And you know the people hating on your, they're ignorant, they haven't spent time looking at it, they're just laughing at some theory they know nothing about - and their reasons are absolute garbage.

Huh? Careful, Rob.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2014, 09:43:07 PM »
Then how did you conclude they're idiots?

I didn't say that, I just point out the fact that you are an idiot. Why? Because you try to argue about the situation which you and none of us outsiders have even the faintest possibility to understand, because we wasn't there. You are right, there was rules which they not obey, there were things which went wrong and people acting stupidly, but there is also the reason for all that. They were in the middle of the most shocking event of decades, so the lack of the ability follow the rules and command chains make them act like idiots. That is called the "human behavior" and it is installed inside just about all of us. You surely can expect that their status and training overcome that behavior, but it shouldn't be surprise if it doesn't. Rumsfeld is a politician, not a soldier, so he hasn't even have a training or the experience about the combat- situation, so how you can expect he will act rationally and follow instructions when shit hit the fan? He choose like politician and went to help victims knowing that there is cameras and newspapers recording his heroism. Fucker choose wrong way, no doubt about that, but what would be changed if he didn't? Nothing, because attack was just about over at that time. We have no way of knowing what kind of information he have at that time, but we know the timeframe, and by that we know that there wasn't anything he could do to change the outcome. This is the truth, no matter which way you fold your foil hat  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2014, 12:01:37 PM »
I didn't say that, I just point out the fact that you are an idiot. Why? Because you try to argue about the situation which you and none of us outsiders have even the faintest possibility to understand, because we wasn't there. You are right, there was rules which they not obey, there were things which went wrong and people acting stupidly, but there is also the reason for all that. They were in the middle of the most shocking event of decades, so the lack of the ability follow the rules and command chains make them act like idiots. That is called the "human behavior" and it is installed inside just about all of us. You surely can expect that their status and training overcome that behavior, but it shouldn't be surprise if it doesn't. Rumsfeld is a politician, not a soldier, so he hasn't even have a training or the experience about the combat- situation, so how you can expect he will act rationally and follow instructions when shit hit the fan? He choose like politician and went to help victims knowing that there is cameras and newspapers recording his heroism. Fucker choose wrong way, no doubt about that, but what would be changed if he didn't? Nothing, because attack was just about over at that time. We have no way of knowing what kind of information he have at that time, but we know the timeframe, and by that we know that there wasn't anything he could do to change the outcome. This is the truth, no matter which way you fold your foil hat  ;D

Information, regarding...?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2014, 12:16:18 PM »
Information, regarding...?

That clusterfuck which he was a part at that time. You want to continue this futile nitpicking at the end of the world? It is evident that my language skills isn't enough to explain this to the person who has serious difficulties to understand reality, so why don't you ask somebody with the high enough mental capacity read it to you  ;D

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2014, 03:15:37 PM »
And now when you have put your neck out for cutting, please let me ask you this question:

I have been researching in my humble way many of these conspiracy theories, and what I have found out is one common factor among all of them. I haven't been able to find any fucking kind of real and concrete evidence about even one of those theories. Instead of that, I have been found lots of ridiculous lies, piles of complete bullshit and pools of crap, which you "critical thinkers" aka "foil hat morons" believe to be truth. So here is my question: where is the evidence? I don't mean that crap and non proved claims what you morons use to fill the internet, but real things and solid evidence? If you are a critical thinker, why it never bother you, that you never see any evidence about these false flags, 9/11 etc. so called conspiracies? Are you able to understand, that it isn't enough if you point your finger somewhere and claim that what has happen, is result of conspiracy or false flag operation? You should have something to prove it is what you claim it is, and if you don't have anything but doubts of the so called critical thinker = foil hat moron, you are just an asshole passing wind.  

Surely given your research you've stumbled across the likes of some examples such as Watergate, Operation Northwoods, Project MKUltra, Operation Mockingbird etc. There is plenty of documentation given those for starters. Perhaps you would need to hear this from a news reporters mouth over the idiot box for the wheels to start turning. Given they have pulled stuff like this in the past and been caught, I'm not so sure why it would be so hard for you to believe they might pull similar acts in the future.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2014, 07:57:01 PM »

Surely given your research you've stumbled across the likes of some examples such as Watergate, Operation Northwoods, Project MKUltra, Operation Mockingbird etc. There is plenty of documentation given those for starters. Perhaps you would need to hear this from a news reporters mouth over the idiot box for the wheels to start turning. Given they have pulled stuff like this in the past and been caught, I'm not so sure why it would be so hard for you to believe they might pull similar acts in the future.

First you refer "false flags ala 9/11 have been around and have been well documented" and when I challenge you, you pull out these ancient fully public cases, which has never being a part of the conspiracy theory speculation? Did you lost your nerve? I was waiting that you are able to prove that 9/11 was a false flag operation, as you so bravely claim earlier. Both of us knows well what is the difference between claimed false flag ops like sandy hook, 9/11, moon landing etc. and these examples of yours. These ancient ones has been proved by hard evidence, while for example 9/11 you don't have even a shred of evidence to prove there was some kind of false flag operation. All "critical thinking" should be based on the concrete evidence, not on the rumors and lies like claims about the 9/11 conspiracy  ;D

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2014, 11:14:20 PM »
First you refer "false flags ala 9/11 have been around and have been well documented" and when I challenge you, you pull out these ancient fully public cases, which has never being a part of the conspiracy theory speculation? Did you lost your nerve? I was waiting that you are able to prove that 9/11 was a false flag operation, as you so bravely claim earlier. Both of us knows well what is the difference between claimed false flag ops like sandy hook, 9/11, moon landing etc. and these examples of yours. These ancient ones has been proved by hard evidence, while for example 9/11 you don't have even a shred of evidence to prove there was some kind of false flag operation. All "critical thinking" should be based on the concrete evidence, not on the rumors and lies like claims about the 9/11 conspiracy  ;D

I was merely reminding you that the supposed people who you and others imply and claim couldn't possible do this or that because they haven't delivered a hand written confession to your door step have done wrong in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Now surely you're not implying that 9/11, sandy hook or the moon landing etc couldn't have possibly been compromised and spun to better suit somebodies special interest or agenda, I couldn't imagine a full grown adult having such a mindset, much more reminiscent of a young naïve kid.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2014, 01:40:30 PM »
Here's the thing. From the perspective of whatever entity, holding an interest in a successful 9/11:

** The individual attacks were meant to happen nearer in time to one another, than what took place (*see below). An attempt to cause the series of attacks was due to happen by momentum alone, as the offending individuals were aboard with the plan and presumably set to act (some, literally aboard airplanes). There could not be a do-over in the future, obviously, as the security loophole would become exploited upon the first attack. In other words: Failure at that point was not an option.

The shorter the time from beginning to end, the less apparent inaction would be. The longer the span of time from beginning to end, the more apparent that behavior, necessary to the goal, could and should be. (*no matter what particular beliefs are attached: a shorter attack time would increase the probability for success, as it is competing for the reaction time against itself - true, no matter which individuals were compliant with the plan, as nearly every other individual had/has legitimate intentions)

** Mr. Secretary and others would likely not have had prior knowledge of certainly the time and/or date, as it would be impossible - even for themselves - to control whether they would begin to act differently than otherwise, knowing a catastrophic event is immediately approaching.

Once the first plane hit the building, the event itself was in forward motion, and it became a matter of behaving in a way that did not offer resistance against what was happening. Nothing else was required. The fact that the event played out in the manner that it did, exaggerated the behavior to a point that the intent simply cannot be denied without answers that only an investigation could attempt to find.

** The ultimate goal is linked with an otherwise-unlawful access to information, which makes awareness, which decides power. We had reached a time in our existence where the potentially devilish lure of technology had become directly pitted against our rightful expectation for privacy, and 911 became a bloody, burned, tragic showdown within that effect.

Unacceptable concentration of power through ever-increasing, ever-faster means, is the most immediate and dangerous threat among so very many, and not necessarily the compromising of the typical person's email and phone calls - contrary to popular and ridiculous belief by the "Oh, but my email and calls are soooo BOR-ING...surveillance doesn't bother me!!" crowd.

Call the entire matter a message from God, if you will, because there is no denying it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2015, 07:03:33 PM »
Pete Carroll...   not a great call in the final moments of the game :(

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2015, 07:34:39 AM »
A superbowl and technically two national championships and one of the most inspiring people I have ever met. That being said...who gives a shit. Like 240's lib buddies....this thread failed. Pete can flat out coach.

no doubt that he can coach but questioning whether 9/11 happened or not is pretty far out there................... ........................ .......................w ait a sec...after that strange goal line call last night I think I have to re-think as to whether he can coach or not ;D

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2015, 08:04:24 AM »
Pete Carroll...   not a great call in the final moments of the game :(
Somewhere out there, a 4 star general is smiling.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2015, 09:20:13 AM »
This was a big loss for 9/11 truthers everywhere. Pete, who is easily the most recognizable truther on the planet, made the worst call in Super Bowl history. It shows how boneheaded these truthers are. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2015, 01:43:37 PM »
more poor decision making from Carroll today.

Onside kick to start OT, that's the mentality of a liberal obama supporting pothead. 

I'm surprised he didn't take time to praise the Iran treaty before blowing this game.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2015, 05:03:30 PM »
Roger Goodell needs to be brought up on charges

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2015, 05:46:13 PM »
Roger Goodell needs to be brought up on charges

worse commissioner ever

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #141 on: September 13, 2015, 05:53:08 PM »
worse commissioner ever

Not sure if it says so in the video, because it seemed to be about deflate gate, but I heard one of his interviews where he talks about the game not being the cause of long term brain injury in people who suffer concussion during a game. Lol, does he really believe it? I know he needs to tow the line in order to deflect monetary responsibility, but all you need to do is plead the fifth or something. How does he sleep at night?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #142 on: September 13, 2015, 06:29:00 PM »
Not sure if it says so in the video, because it seemed to be about deflate gate, but I heard one of his interviews where he talks about the game not being the cause of long term brain injury in people who suffer concussion during a game. Lol, does he really believe it? I know he needs to tow the line in order to deflect monetary responsibility, but all you need to do is plead the fifth or something. How does he sleep at night?

Goodell is a sociopath.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #143 on: September 13, 2015, 06:44:49 PM »
more poor decision making from Carroll today.

Onside kick to start OT, that's the mentality of a liberal obama supporting pothead. 

I'm surprised he didn't take time to praise the Iran treaty before blowing this game.

Gee, I wonder I how I knew it was you that resurrected and started trolling it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 13, 2015, 07:54:21 PM »
Gee, I wonder I how I knew it was you that resurrected and started trolling it.

some people think Caroll is a genius.   Other realize he's just a 911 nutjob that cheated in NCAA and used adderall/underpaid QB for greatness. 

It's 2015 and they were one freak play away from being down 14 points in the 4th quarter.  Then an onside kick to start OT?  Without the adderall, they just can't think quick on their feet anymore. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #145 on: September 13, 2015, 07:57:33 PM »
some people think Caroll is a genius.   Other realize he's just a 911 nutjob that cheated in NCAA and used adderall/underpaid QB for greatness. 

It's 2015 and they were one freak play away from being down 14 points in the 4th quarter.  Then an onside kick to start OT?  Without the adderall, they just can't think quick on their feet anymore. 

One Super Bowl win, two consectutive Super Bowl appearances, three nationals championships is all I care about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2015, 08:00:36 PM »
One Super Bowl win, two consectutive Super Bowl appearances, three nationals championships is all I care about.

that says it all.