Author Topic: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!  (Read 52629 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Fuck all of them.

Our friend Arce is now engaged to be married.

She must love the Yacht and mansion bought by getbig

has she signed the waiver yet  ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

Arce looking amazing.
Hollywood Star baby

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

Finally driving limos instead of taxis

booty

• Getbig V
Did your thread about watsappin with another getbigger wether it's gay or not to let tranny fuck your girl?

That thread was awesome. This is why getbig sucks, entertaining threads gets delted.

I bet this thread gets delted too.

PS: bootys laugh sounds like a grandma laugh in the phone. Even Vince said it was a cheap shot to post her phone conversation, confirming I'm right.

Are you sure you weren't getting juniors laugh confused with mine?  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
This is very concerning. First, getbiggers "whatsapping" and now this. Conference calls?

Are mani/pedis too far behind?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.

I listenned it again... I was wrong.

But come on that was fake laugh  :D, not to mention joons ehe-ehe-ehe type of laughter, it's like u guys saw the laugh signal. Humor shouldn't be always mixed with laughter. I think humor is a light way of expressing one's superiority above someone else, in most cases.

Nails

• Getbig V
Booty had a softer voice back in the days when she used to flash her tits at me for a buck or 2 on herbicepscam.com

devilsmile

• Getbig V
Booty had a softer voice back in the days when she used to flash her tits at me for a buck or 2 on herbicepscam.com

bet you didn't record it? Joon has built a new standard in getbig.

booty

• Getbig V
bet you didn't record it? Joon has built a new standard in getbig.
You can't record something, that never happened.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
You can't record something, that never happened.

humor booty, you're like vince here   >:(

no , who would of ever thought she would rise to fame outside of the bedroom fetish cam chats  

I remember when booty first signed up here, I knew immidiately she'd become one of the most known getbiggers. Noone believed it was her, proved her existance By posting tit autograph. It was called photoshopped. Then more pics arrived.
True getbigger.

Nails

• Getbig V
humor booty, you're like vince here   >:(

I remember when booty first signed up here, I knew immidiately she'd become one of the most known getbiggers. Noone believed it was her, proved her existance By posting tit autograph. It was called photoshopped. Then more pics arrived. True getbigger.

Yea lol , GH15 was blasting her calling her all types of shit because of her posting on MD Forum , booty (tightBooty atMD) had to come in and clear the air with those big tits  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
yeah :D

still... no homo, I hate that swede, johnnynoname and xerxes grew out of this Place. I feel like I'm lost, none of this means nothing anymore, but I can't stop posting here.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
So is Tyrannosaurus Rex.....but that's not the point.

It's not that he is old, its because he is so fucking boring and monotone.

He could pass of as a Valium.

I wasn't boring when you wanted some support. We talked on the phone and you told me you won't have anything more to do with bigcnt. You go back on your word which is pathetic.

Then you turn on people who supported you. Bigct didn't join your forum. Bigcnt didn't let you post on the UK board and now you are mates. Unbelievable and fickle as dumb sheilas.

I have integrity but not many here have. Josh has way more integrity that you or bigcnt. Booty means well but is naive. Whatever does she see in either of you guys? I mean, who did you beat?

booty

• Getbig V
Vince how is this thread different than the one you created calling out TK and hurricane Beef? It's just having fun.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
picturing Booty laying out in the sun saying "YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH"

picturing BigMc in a voice elevator saying "ELEVEN"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fuck all of them.

Our friend Arce is now engaged to be married.
Hope he gave her a sweet engagement ring with the money he ripped off all the getbigger's for.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Vince how is this thread different than the one you created calling out TK and hurricane Beef? It's just having fun.

Since when has Getbig been fun for either of us? I don't have any of your numbers and have never sent you any

messages or photos via mobiles. Someone is stirring you and it isn't me. People have bagged me plenty for sticking

up for you. I don't mind because I detest the way you get treated here by jerks.

I expect to be treated fairly. That is all. No exaggerating or making up stuff like others do around here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

You got it! I was trying to figure out just who was who....kidding! You were the quiet one, right?

Clearly all of you need to work on your American accents if you expect any of us to understand what the heck you are talking about. Perhaps you could hook up with Nicole Kidman or Charlize Theron, two other hot looking blond Australians, for some American elocution lessons.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is very concerning. First, getbiggers "whatsapping" and now this. Conference calls?

Are mani/pedis too far behind?
Concerning? Lame is more like it. Uncle Joon show? Interviewing other poster's? Fuck talk about a fruity ass bb forum occupying way more daily thought and requiring actual effort to be put into it. Yup, I'm boring. Banging trannies doesn't interest me, hearing booty's voice doesn't interest me, all of it. Didn't listen to any of it, don't worry. It's that I'm boring either it's just I'm normal. I will leave this and exit this exciting, groundbreaking thread soon to be a getbig legend

booty

• Getbig V
Since when has Getbig been fun for either of us? I don't have any of your numbers and have never sent you any

messages or photos via mobiles. Someone is stirring you and it isn't me. People have bagged me plenty for sticking

up for you. I don't mind because I detest the way you get treated here by jerks.

I expect to be treated fairly. That is all. No exaggerating or making up stuff like others do around here.

I have taken several breaks from the place when I needed to... When it felt stale, repetitive and not funny. Otherwise it can be light humour fun or just immature fun. Nothing malious was said in the conversation. It's actually less offensive than what TK and hurricane beef have posted in your thread that you created.

booty

• Getbig V
You got it! I was trying to figure out just who was who....kidding! You were the quiet one, right?

Clearly all of you need to work on your American accents if you expect any of us to understand what the heck you are talking about. Perhaps you could hook up with Nicole Kidman or Charlize Theron, two other hot looking blond Australians, for some American elocution lessons.

Nicole Kidman sounds like an Aussie.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Someone should rick roll the clips

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Nicole Kidman sounds like an Aussie.

Not when she's acting in American films.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
I have taken several breaks from the place when I needed to... When it felt stale, repetitive and not funny. Otherwise it can be light humour fun or just immature fun. Nothing malious was said in the conversation. It's actually less offensive than what TK and hurricane beef have posted in your thread that you created.

Whether we like it or not Getbig has defined us in a way that is offensive and demeaning and there is nothing we can do about it. Look at what people believe about you and Lee. I mean, why do they still believe this?

Then your mate bigcnt defames me almost daily and the moderators do nothing. Not only him but lots of people defame me and nothing happens to them. The anonymous do whatever they like and get away most of the time.

So Teutonic and Beefy have this campaign to discredit me. Maybe they work for Arnold or Paul? Who knows? They challenge what I said about Arnold. They said I never lived in a high rise on the beach at Manly. So

I tried to establish that I did. No matter why I posted as proof then just kept challenging so that there was some doubt.

When real identities such and you and me post here we should be protected from the anonymous jerks. One More Rep did post helping you but I am left out to cop whatever abuse others want to sling at me.

I haven't done anything to bigcnt except call him names. Yet he keeps defaming me. Now Joon has joined in. That is pretty low if you ask me.

Then the blue stars. It is obvious that someone is pulling strings that prevent our getting the status we deserve here for competing. Not many have yet where are our Blue Stars?

As long as we don't get them it means we are not being treated fairly here by the owners or moderators. So if we insist on hanging around here we do so under a hail of rotten tomatoes.