Author Topic: Booty, Bigmc + Joon: Conference Call Live Recording: Uncle Joon Show is BACK!  (Read 52630 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Whether we like it or not Getbig has defined us in a way that is offensive and demeaning and there is nothing we can do about it. Look at what people believe about you and Lee. I mean, why do they still believe this?

Then your mate bigcnt defames me almost daily and the moderators do nothing. Not only him but lots of people defame me and nothing happens to them. The anonymous do whatever they like and get away most of the time.

So Teutonic and Beefy have this campaign to discredit me. Maybe they work for Arnold or Paul? Who knows? They challenge what I said about Arnold. They said I never lived in a high rise on the beach at Manly. So

I tried to establish that I did. No matter why I posted as proof then just kept challenging so that there was some doubt.

When real identities such and you and me post here we should be protected from the anonymous jerks. One More Rep did post helping you but I am left out to cop whatever abuse others want to sling at me.

I haven't done anything to bigcnt except call him names. Yet he keeps defaming me. Now Joon has joined in. That is pretty low if you ask me.

Then the blue stars. It is obvious that someone is pulling strings that prevent our getting the status we deserve here for competing. Not many have yet where are our Blue Stars?

As long as we don't get them it means we are not being treated fairly here by the owners or moderators. So if we insist on hanging around here we do so under a hail of rotten tomatoes.

Vince, you get a lot of shit on Getbig, I agree. However, you are certainly not alone. I've certainly endured my share of nasty and unwarranted comments too as have a lot of other folks. Truth is, if we don't like the atmosphere we are welcome to go elsewhere.

You must know you bring some of the derogatory comments on yourself as I have done sometimes. For example, you going on about the blue stars thing. It's become a joke. If you'd dropped it at some point, you might actually have gotten them or not....really what's the difference?

It seems like you are looking for respect in all the wrong places and then whining about the lack of it when you don't get it. If one tactic doesn't produce the results you hoped for, try another. It's just like bodybuilding.

booty

• Getbig V
Not when she's acting in American films.
That is all fine. But why do you think I need to talk like an American?  ??? I am Australian, not American.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Fuck all of them.

Our friend Arce is now engaged to be married.
Joon will have to marry that tranny & stream the consummation live to compete with this.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
ha ha bigmc is such a ponce.
Ψ

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
can't wait to devour this thread tonight when I'm off work.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Whether we like it or not Getbig has defined us in a way that is offensive and demeaning and there is nothing we can do about it. Look at what people believe about you and Lee. I mean, why do they still believe this?

Then your mate bigcnt defames me almost daily and the moderators do nothing. Not only him but lots of people defame me and nothing happens to them. The anonymous do whatever they like and get away most of the time.

So Teutonic and Beefy have this campaign to discredit me. Maybe they work for Arnold or Paul? Who knows? They challenge what I said about Arnold. They said I never lived in a high rise on the beach at Manly. So

I tried to establish that I did. No matter why I posted as proof then just kept challenging so that there was some doubt.

When real identities such and you and me post here we should be protected from the anonymous jerks. One More Rep did post helping you but I am left out to cop whatever abuse others want to sling at me.

I haven't done anything to bigcnt except call him names. Yet he keeps defaming me. Now Joon has joined in. That is pretty low if you ask me.

Then the blue stars. It is obvious that someone is pulling strings that prevent our getting the status we deserve here for competing. Not many have yet where are our Blue Stars?

As long as we don't get them it means we are not being treated fairly here by the owners or moderators. So if we insist on hanging around here we do so under a hail of rotten tomatoes.

you keep poking a hornet wasp with a stick you get stung

i ignored you as agreed with the mods when you kept complaining to them

but you can hardly post without defaming me vincent

what you reap is what you sew uncle creepy

it isnt defamation when its the truth

you are a sordid sexual predator

a creepy bitter old man

if you hate  get big that much just leave simples
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Vince, you get a lot of shit on Getbig, I agree. However, you are certainly not alone. I've certainly endured my share of nasty and unwarranted comments too as have a lot of other folks. Truth is, if we don't like the atmosphere we are welcome to go elsewhere.

You must know you bring some of the derogatory comments on yourself as I have done sometimes. For example, you going on about the blue stars thing. It's become a joke. If you'd dropped it at some point, you might actually have gotten them or not....really what's the difference?

It seems like you are looking for respect in all the wrong places and then whining about the lack of it when you don't get it. If one tactic doesn't produce the results you hoped for, try another. It's just like bodybuilding.
this  is a great post prime,  differennce btw you and vince is that you take the stupid comments like a man and dont cry a out it 24/7 that's  why peoole respect you and  not vince

Btw how is your wife now?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
You are an ignorant buffoon but don't know it.

"it isnt defamation when its the truth"

LOL. How on earth do you establish what the truth is? You would be laughed out of court.

I don't defame you. I call you an asshole because you defame me and have no evidence whatever.

Some cop you were.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

Yes, Prime, you cop a load of nasty remarks, too. After a while people start believing the lies. Not everyone, but enough to worry about.

I am not looking for respect here but damn I will defend my integrity. The blue stars is a joke. As are most of the rules. So I like to

shit stir so keep mentioning them. I have a title or two. Do you honestly believe I worry about those petty stars? The trouble with

words and posts is that others can't detect a sense of humour. Well, they don't see me as a funny guy but I make people laugh all

the time in real life. Like I said, I dislike being painted as someone I am not but no matter what I do or say nothing changes and the lies continue to be believed.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Perhaps you could hook up with Nicole Kidman or Charlize Theron, two other hot looking blond Australians, for some American elocution lessons.
One of those is a jaapie.

Automation

• Getbig IV
Joon, stick to the whores / drugs videos....

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Real intellectual summit. 

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Joon, stick to the whores / drugs videos....

Can't anymore, I am in a serious relationship now.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

LOL. How on earth do you establish what the truth is? You would be laughed out of court.

I don't defame you. I call you an asshole because you defame me and have no evidence whatever.

Some cop you were.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

thought you didnt do those anymore...

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
you keep poking a hornet wasp with a stick you get stung

i ignored you as agreed with the mods when you kept complaining to them

but you can hardly post without defaming me vincent

what you reap is what you sew uncle creepy

it isnt defamation when its the truth

you are a sordid sexual predator

a creepy bitter old man

if you hate  get big that much just leave simples

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
That is all fine. But why do you think I need to talk like an American?  ??? I am Australian, not American.

You're right. People you interact with on a daily basis surely understand you perfectly. If I spent some time in Australia  maybe the accent would not be so hard for me to understand. The fact that I had a lot of trouble figuring out what you all were saying is my problem and not yours. Anyway, only one of you is Australian and I could hardly understand what Joon was saying either. So it is definitely my issue. Did I ever mention that I am hard of hearing?

I logged back in to say that I actually enjoyed the spirit of you're interchange with each other. I think it is great that you have made this connection. Joon asked me to call him at one point and I didn't because I couldn't take that step from internet friends to the next level...my paranoia. If he reads this, he's probably choking on it since I suspect he thinks I sold him out when he was looking for support and perhaps I did. I am a cautious fellow.

If I ever travel to Australia, I hope that we could connect in person. You seem like good people. It would be fun to meet you personally. Fair warning, I can be just as tiresome in person as I am on the internet. But hey, it is not like we are going to become an item or anything although there are folks on Getbig that might suggest such nonsense.

Be good!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
thought you didnt do those anymore...

Yeah I know I am shocked but this one literally is like one in a million.

Like she is the second girl to  EVER (out of like 3000 ) to jump straight into my marriage material basket.

The rest (2998) have always just gone straight in my fuck basket/shopping cart.

bigmc

• Getbig V

Some cop you were.

no they wouldnt

because you have made some seriously dubious comments on here vincent

who can forget how you thought it was funny to discuss procuring 14 year old girls

who can forget the pics you posted of near naked young men on the beach

who can forget how you falsely accused arnold of forcing himself on a 16 year old girl under your care - can you prove that in court

who can forget how you called an underage figure competitor "sexy"

who can forget the real reason you left canada  ;)

vincent you are  mr creepy
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Yes, Prime, you cop a load of nasty remarks, too. After a while people start believing the lies. Not everyone, but enough to worry about.

I am not looking for respect here but damn I will defend my integrity. The blue stars is a joke. As are most of the rules. So I like to

shit stir so keep mentioning them. I have a title or two. Do you honestly believe I worry about those petty stars? The trouble with

words and posts is that others can't detect a sense of humour. Well, they don't see me as a funny guy but I make people laugh all

the time in real life. Like I said, I dislike being painted as someone I am not but no matter what I do or say nothing changes and the lies continue to be believed.

If it is any comfort, I don't believe the lies. I don't subscribe to the innuendos.

I have been completely open and honest in this arena where I suspect a lot of people aren't. You probably have been as well. If that makes us targets because some people cannot deal with truth, it's their downfall.

I am pleased to read that you have a sense of humor. You are right, it is hard to convey that in this medium. So many folks take everything others post so seriously.

I will reiterate that you and I both are sometimes our own worse enemies. I am definitely guilty of feeding the fish and sometimes so are you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
If there was no drama, would a thread have wings? How about a thread where we just converse without all the accusations and crap? Too boring? Well, let me just say that in my offline life I do everything possible to minimize any drama and negativity. Life is difficult enough without people needing to add a bunch of crap to it.

Heck, my wife is in a daily life and death struggle. Real life is sometimes the shits. Why is it that we need to mirror this with our online communications?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back

the time in real life.
Like I said, I dislike being painted as someone I am not but no matter what I do or say nothing changes and the lies continue to be believed.

LMFAO....No you fucking don't. You put them in a coma. Your about as funny as Gary Glitter on a Saturday night

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!

Yeah, sure. You and Goodrum can bullshit all day and night.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

LMFAO....No you fucking don't. You put them in a coma. Your about as funny as Gary Glitter on a Saturday night

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Today's radio guests, an Arab whoremonger, a bleach blonde webcam slut and a British bobby with a penchant for penis.

This thread delivers 3 THUMBS UP!