Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn As We've Never Seen Him -  (Read 36350 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Mike O'Hearn As We've Never Seen Him -
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2021, 06:57:18 PM »
;D

Great everyday look, easy to maintain without too much makeup

Ha, ha! He actually looks like he's wearing Max Factor pan-cake make-up #2 which he stole from a makeup room at the studios while doing a bit part in a film such as the Titans. The photographer must have busted a gut after he was done photographing O'Hearn and his sweetie and they'd left the premises.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2021, 06:59:56 PM »
After having a long discussion with a fellow bodybuilding fan Ive come to the conclusion that Mike could still be natural.

Whatever horrific accident he suffered that caused his testicles to be removed means that he cant produce his own testosterone. So in theory any outside androgens he partakes in are really at just replacement level for professional bodybuilding standards.

It is possible that Mike has been honest all along about being natural and not a lying sociopath.

Alot of us may have egg on our faces.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2021, 07:06:57 PM »
After having a long discussion with a fellow bodybuilding fan Ive come to the conclusion that Mike could still be natural.

Whatever horrific accident he suffered that caused his testicles to be removed means that he cant produce his own testosterone. So in theory any outside androgens he partakes in are really at just replacement level for professional bodybuilding standards.

It is possible that Mike has been honest all along about being natural and not a lying sociopath.

Alot of us may have egg on our faces.

Better egg than several lbs of pan-cake makeup.

Note:

Proponents of egg white face masks believe that this protein has skin-tightening effects and absorbs excess oil from the skin.

Damn, I should give an egg white mask a try.  After all, it is perfectly natural, specially if you use organic, cage free eggs.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2021, 07:21:47 PM »
Better egg than several lbs of pan-cake makeup.

Note:

Proponents of egg white face masks believe that this protein has skin-tightening effects and absorbs excess oil from the skin.

Damn, I should give an egg white mask a try.  After all, it is perfectly natural, specially if you use organic, cage free eggs.

What?

Are you suggesting Mike used this "egg mask" to keep his skin sack wrinkle free?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2021, 07:39:56 PM »
I was once accused of being an O'Hearn 'n u t - hugger'

Now clearly an impossibility...

I LOL'd.  ;D

I like Mike, but we ALL [as in, anyone who ever thought this anywhere] need to calmly put aside the notion of Mike being any sort of lifetime natural.

Maybe he means...he uses relatively low doses? That he doesn't use IFBB pro bodybuilding cycles? I could believe that. He is obviously a genetic freak, but those testicles are proof of his use.

On that note, I know that people talk about me using steroids in the past - yes, I have dabbled in actual steroids. Literally, dabbled...but my hairline and testicle size should be SOME proof that I don't use often right?

Shoot, the last little cycle I had was 12.5mg of Anadrol 50 daily, in 2016 [specifically, 1/2 tablet every second day].

Ultimately, you can't grow what you don't have, and I have a low muscle fiber concentration. It's just not in the cards. And I'm naturally designed to be a smaller person.

I do have a bag of Anavar in storage that I would be interested in using in the future, but I would only do that if I pre-bought a month or more of food at time, and knew I could commit fully. Why waste a cycle?

Mike is pretty consistently the same size. It wouldn't surprise me if his cycles are sort of what IFBB pro bodybuilders use to coast from one major cycle to another. I can believe that Mike doesn't abuse...but those testicles prove to me that he uses.

Although Mike does sort of abuse Botox, no? So...maybe he does abuse juice too.

But he definitely at least USES performance enhancing drugs.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2021, 07:56:36 PM »
You guys are totally nuts, haha. Look at any 50 year old guy juice or not...this guy looks like plastic. He's done/doing EVERYTHING to look how he does...A to Z.

If "big" Mike chimes in 100 pages easy. Tick tock.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2021, 08:44:07 PM »
everyone said mike was COCKY.  But it appears thats clearly not the case.  very humble(d) actually.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2021, 11:45:38 PM »
Agreed.

Only thing that would top this is leaked Bob Chick nudes (STRONG NO HOMO)

If there is a semi “no homo” God in heaven please let this come true !

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2021, 12:30:16 AM »
You guys are totally nuts, haha. Look at any 50 year old guy juice or not...this guy looks like plastic. He's done/doing EVERYTHING to look how he does...A to Z.

If "big" Mike chimes in 100 pages easy. Tick tock.

Agreed.

He juiced to the tits.

AAS, GH, T3 and Slin.

Probably on recs too.

He's obviously mentally ill and has "holes" in his life to fill other than 18 year olds in Miami.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2021, 01:16:28 AM »
Maybe Mike is using the Rich Piana dick hanging lower than the balls principle.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2021, 01:37:44 AM »
Further close examination Mike definitely uses a bath mate and does jelching exercises for the cock, cock is not natural

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2021, 04:13:00 AM »

On that note, I know that people talk about me using steroids in the past - yes, I have dabbled in actual steroids. Literally, dabbled...but my hairline and testicle size should be SOME proof that I don't use often right?

Small nutsack and balls does indicate use especially seeing that he obviously doesn't look like he is hypogonadal. When you age you get the hanging nutsack, old man balls. The opposite here.

However normal sized balls doesn't mean someone doesn't use. It may be that testicle size is only reduced by 30%. They can also swell for a day or two for whatever reason, like if I shoot some tren after being off for a long time, like right now for myself, they can swell temporarily and then shrivel up again. Using HCG can swell the balls within days.

A doctors measured my balls (don't ask) after 25 years of use and they were "normal." Some days they are normal, others they are like small grapes  :D

What I think is a bit strange, is guys hopping on legitimate TRT and then are worried sick that their balls may shrink. I mean what do you do with the balls that is so important? I'd prefer a shrunken nutsack over old man nutsack that hangs halfway down your leg.  :D

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2021, 05:43:34 AM »
be quiet gimmick
you visit public restrooms often don´t you. creepy kunt  :-X

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2021, 06:16:09 AM »
Primes polishing his pathetic puny piss-pump to the penile pics of the plastic posers peen-portfolio.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2021, 06:36:40 AM »
Primes polishing his pathetic puny piss-pump to the penile pics of the plastic posers peen-portfolio.
LOL  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2021, 07:35:57 AM »

Superb alliteration, sir!  Well done and to be honest,  I am both jealous and envious.  I am laughing my butt off! Well done indeed!  I salute you!  HUZZAH!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2021, 01:35:31 PM »
Did Mike O'Hearn just try and shut getbig down?  :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2021, 01:36:59 PM »
Did Mike O'Hearn just try and shut getbig down?  :D

He doesn't have the balls......

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2021, 01:45:02 PM »
It was down for a while today and I was worried this thread would be gone when it returned.

Great to see it still here (ho nomo).

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2021, 02:19:37 PM »
Is someone pranking Matt?

Matt, this isn’t a genuine response from you, right? 

Right?

LMAO! Correct - I did not post that. Man, what part of "I have three kids" do some other Getbiggers not get?

If I met someone like me, I would assume he is an autistic asexual. Although I am not asexual. I am annoyed with feminism enough where I think dating in general is a headache. I prefer being alone. Most autistics do.

My "Comfort Dental Floss" is thicker than Mike O'Hearn's cock.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2021, 02:22:08 PM »
What?

Are you suggesting Mike used this "egg mask" to keep his skin sack wrinkle free?

Is it wrinkle free? I didn't look that close. :o

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2021, 02:27:53 PM »
O'Hearn is a joke of a manlet.  FTN.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2021, 02:43:47 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2021, 02:46:22 PM »
He doesn't have the balls......
Hahahaha!

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2021, 03:32:24 PM »
He’s a lying sack of shit in every single aspect of his life, from his hair to his gear use to literally everything.  You can tell when Mike is lying, his lips move.