Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Low dose anadrol 25mg (and longer use)

(1/23) > >>

MarvinEderFan:
Just wondering if people have experience doing half a tab of anadrol 50 per day.

So I know lots of people do 50, and some 100 and some even 150 mg per day

50 seems pretty potent, and was wondering if people have tried doing half a tab (and divided into two parts, so that's 2 x 12.5 mg per day).

Maybe for a more conservative approach, less bloat, less blood pressure and liver strain etc.

Thougths, experiences?

the reasoning would also be to do the cycle longer - so instead of say...whatever 4-6 weeks, then more like 7-8.

bhank:

--- Quote from: MarvinEderFan on April 24, 2024, 05:14:11 AM ---Just wondering if people have experience doing half a tab of anadrol 50 per day.

So I know lots of people do 50, and some 100 and some even 150 mg per day

50 seems pretty potent, and was wondering if people have tried doing half a tab (and divided into two parts, so that's 2 x 12.5 mg per day).

Maybe for a more conservative approach, less bloat, less blood pressure and liver strain etc.

Thougths, experiences?

the reasoning would also be to do the cycle longer - so instead of say...whatever 4-6 weeks, then more like 7-8.

--- End quote ---

Matt C claims to have done like 1/4 tab for a few weeks with great results

Rambone:
Getbig City needs Matman

a_pupil:
I did it back in the day. It's pretty weak unless it's your first cycle.

30 mg dbol or winstrol is much better IMO.

gib:
If its legit anadrol, yes, in my view the "risks" are overstated. 25mg a day (maybe broken into every 12 hours) should be fine for quite some time 2-3 months even, in my view. And if stacked with some test you will get amazing gains (size and strength).

Be sure to drink lots of fluids, and to not overdo alcohol or caffeine.

I've known powerlifters to be taking 100mg or more a day stacked with other stuff like deca and test and GH, although for shorter periods.

Lets us know how you get on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version