Author Topic: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.  (Read 25416 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: It's, Time To Pay Tribute To The King.
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2023, 08:08:14 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2023, 08:12:06 AM »
So they are fat alcoholics and diabetes and cholesterol kill them first.

Makes no difference.
How can they be alcoholics, when I just said they weren't?
I'd love to see what your family looks like. You seem like the kind of guy who has to take a really bad piss, but wakes up with his dick tied in a knot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2023, 08:14:54 AM »
was that supposed to be inspirational?  :D

Just for the record, I'd give you money in a second, if you needed it. Your one of the good ones, Wes.
No not supposed to be inspirational at all,just the truth.

If I can do it,so can you.....IF you want to.

Most of my entire life has been a bitch mostly due to myself....how about yours....are you the cause of your problems....I was.

That`s being honest,not just posting under your real name .....taking responsibilty for fucking up is honesty.

I bet I was a bigger drunk than you,plus I did drugs....and I`ve been clean and sober for well over 20 years....was it easy,no,but it was either that or die.

I would never beg for stuff I was a pretty good thief.....honesty again.

Am I proud of it,no,but I`m not begging for handouts,that just where I let my life take me.

I know you lost your family and that sucks but you are still here....get busy broham.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2023, 08:21:45 AM »
We are going to need a YouTube vlog from the back seat of the Beemer before donating. Emotionally connect with your donors, Shizzo.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2023, 08:22:04 AM »
How can they be alcoholics, when I just said they weren't?
I'd love to see what your family looks like. You seem like the kind of guy who has to take a really bad piss, but wakes up with his dick tied in a knot.

Why are you concerned with what my dick looks like?

You're family (and you) leave this earth the white trash way... alcoholic, diabetes, cyrhosis, obesity, and heart disease. And no one of any importance misses them or will miss you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2023, 08:26:12 AM »
No not supposed to be inspirational at all,just the truth.

If I can do it,so can you.....IF you want to.

Most of my entire life has been a bitch mostly due to myself....how about yours....are you the cause of your problems....I was.

That`s being honest,not just posting under your real name .....taking responsibilty for fucking up is honesty.

I bet I was a bigger drunk than you,plus I did drugs....and I`ve been clean and sober for well over 20 years....was it easy,no,but it was either that or die.

I would never beg for stuff I was a pretty good thief.....honesty again.

Am I proud of it,no,but I`m not begging for handouts,that just where I let my life take me.

I know you lost your family and that sucks but you are still here....get busy broham.
You would make a good drug counselor. Trust me, I hated public speaking too, but you grow out of that fear.

Christ, you are 1,000 years old, imagine the stories and the wisdom you can share. You've been there, and done that. I'm right in the middle of it myself. Those Port saint Lucie /Stuart connections, have been my home for most of my life.

I just don't want to embarrass myself. You talk about digging ditches and working three jobs....Dude, I've just been hospitalized twice in about 3 weeks for bloodclots in my lungs and legs.

I'm still young enough to bounce back, but I don't want to stroke out, by pushing myself too hard.

I've worked at a Walmart DC for almost 15 years. I know what hard work is. My body is physically beat up right now.

It pisses me off. I'm not an old man.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2023, 08:29:04 AM »
Living in a car, has phone with internet access

Backward priorities of peace..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2023, 08:31:10 AM »
Why are you concerned with what my dick looks like?

You're family (and you) leave this earth the white trash way... alcoholic, diabetes, cyrhosis, obesity, and heart disease. And no one of any importance misses them or will miss you.
Every family is the same in most cases. You just hide who you are. Tell me you have never had a family member with a disease  or a drug problem, and I will tell you that you are full of shit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2023, 08:33:45 AM »
OK bro,I forgot about the blood clots....sorry but  I`m "old"..... to you anyway.

In that case dude,get on disabilty.

All I was trying to actually point out is that the ball is in your court.

We`ve known each other from the boards a long time and I always liked you,just want you to be OK.

All the best to you,but just don`t languish in self pity....I did that when I had lung Cancer until I got pissed at myself.....get pissed off and do what you have to do to get your shit together.....this shit ain`t gonna` cut it that for sure.

OK I`m off my soapbox....good luck dude.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2023, 08:41:19 AM »
Every family is the same in most cases. You just hide who you are. Tell me you have never had a family member with a disease  or a drug problem, and I will tell you that you are full of shit.

What does it matter what you think? You have no credibility. Your opinion means nothing.

You are a fat, drunken attention whore who is too mentally weak and lazy to keep himself alive.

A fatal heart attack in the back seat of your shitty car is a fitting end to your pathetic life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2023, 08:43:26 AM »

I'm an American Amazonian. It wouldn't be that much of an issue at all, except for the fact that sleeping in my car is killing me.

In my car, you can't sleep in the backseat, because it has a middle console that literally cuts the back seat in halve.

Now I have perfectly comfortable leather seats, that literally recline to a bed level. However, there is very little support for my legs.

That's why the docs asked me, if I had taken a long car ride or plane trip. I had to come clean. I said I sleep in my car.

They say the way my legs are positioned, is why I'm getting clots.

Multiple doctors said I will die if I don't change my sleeping habits.

I'm on blood thinners, hopefully that helps.

Which is why I am in a weakened state, Wes.

I'd love to go John Henry on a jobsite, but I just feel immasculated at this point.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2023, 08:49:46 AM »
What does it matter what you think? You have no credibility. Your opinion means nothing.

You are a fat, drunken attention whore who is too mentally weak and lazy to keep himself alive.

A fatal heart attack in the back seat of your shitty car is a fitting end to your pathetic life.
Why didn't you answer my question? You called me white trash, with a family full of addicts, then you change the subject, when the bright lights are on you.

I don't expect  much of an answer. He is anonymous,  afterall.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2023, 08:51:13 AM »
I'm an American Amazonian. It wouldn't be that much of an issue at all, except for the fact that sleeping in my car is killing me.

In my car, you can't sleep in the backseat, because it has a middle console that literally cuts the back seat in halve.

Now I have perfectly comfortable leather seats, that literally recline to a bed level. However, there is very little support for my legs.

That's why the docs asked me, if I had taken a long car ride or plane trip. I had to come clean. I said I sleep in my car.

They say the way my legs are positioned, is why I'm getting clots.

Multiple doctors said I will die if I don't change my sleeping habits.

I'm on blood thinners, hopefully that helps.

Which is why I am in a weakened state, Wes.

I'd love to go John Henry on a jobsite, but I just feel immasculated at this point.
that has nothing to do with the post you quoted..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2023, 08:54:50 AM »

According to doctors. Living in my car is killing me. I don't have a SUV, or family van, that I can stretch my legs out in.

Even though I can recline my upper body, my legs still dangle a bit for way too long.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2023, 08:57:45 AM »
that has nothing to do with the post you quoted..
Then tell me what it means. Have no ability to communicate, and being exposed to the elements?

It's not ideal, but a car is shelter.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2023, 09:11:34 AM »
Then tell me what it means. Have no ability to communicate, and being exposed to the elements?

If you can afford a phone bill you shouldnt be living in a car
Maybe you should have sold your car before you lost the fucking house numbnuts

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2023, 09:12:50 AM »
Why didn't you answer my question? You called me white trash, with a family full of addicts, then you change the subject, when the bright lights are on you.

I don't expect  much of an answer. He is anonymous,  afterall.

I do not have any family members with alcohol or drug problems. We are not weak minded, fat,  uneducated, white trash like your family.

No need to change the subject...you are whining, crying and begging for money on Getbig, I'm not. You are sleeping in your car and dying from laziness, not blood clots. The only thing evident from this thread is that no one cares if you live or die.

You wouldn't have the clotting issue if your car was full length and not wrecked in your fatal attention whore car accident. Fucking pathetic mongrel.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2023, 09:18:55 AM »
Sounds a bit harsh. I was just throwing it out there, because I have legitimately helped multiple people on Getbig.

With that being said, I'm not expecting anything. I did have 1 kind soul who sent me something.  It is appreciated.

Funny how a few dumb choices can have a dominoe affect on your
Life. This time last year, I was sitting pretty, now I'm broke.

Was it last year at this time your parents died or was that two years ago?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2023, 09:19:10 AM »

Why not sell the BMW get a minivan

Take the back seats outs now you have a bed.

You just want sympathy from getbig and everybody to pat  you on the back and tell you it’s gonna be all right.

I’m not gonna tell you that.

What I will tell you is  here is my preemptive rest in peace .

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2023, 09:22:18 AM »
According to doctors. Living in my car is killing me. I don't have a SUV, or family van, that I can stretch my legs out in.

Even though I can recline my upper body, my legs still dangle a bit for way too long.

How much longer do you have?

The real irony is you faked it death from a car accident and now you’ll accidentally die in a car.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2023, 09:25:08 AM »
If you can afford a phone bill you shouldnt be living in a car
Maybe you should have sold your car before you lost the fucking house numbnuts
Here is another bit of truth.....When my parents died, the house was sold, and divided amongst the three children.

I bought a BMW for 16,000 cash, stayed in a 4-star hotel, for the better part of a year. The rent averaged 4,000 a month, and I gambled on top of that.

I lived the high life, until I didn't.  Maybe I didn't want to think my parents died. I was living life high off the hog.

Then I realized how stupid I was. Then I froze.

I could have planned right, and been set. Then I ruin it all by selling my soul to the devil.

Have you fun for a year......Then you will suffer.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2023, 09:27:09 AM »
Here is another bit of truth.....When my parents died, the house was sold, and divided amongst the three children.

I bought a BMW for 16,000 cash, stayed in a 4-star hotel, for the better part of a year. The rent averaged 4,000 a month, and I gambled on top of that.

I lived the high life, until I didn't.  Maybe I didn't want to think my parents died. I was living life high off the hog.

I could have planned right, and been set. Then I ruin it all by selling my soul to the devil.

What happened to the other BMW you had?

What happened to the house you lived in? Were you living at home with your parents?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2023, 09:29:33 AM »
I do not have any family members with alcohol or drug problems. We are not weak minded, fat,  uneducated, white trash like your family.

No need to change the subject...you are whining, crying and begging for money on Getbig, I'm not. You are sleeping in your car and dying from laziness, not blood clots. The only thing evident from this thread is that no one cares if you live or die.

You wouldn't have the clotting issue if your car was full length and not wrecked in your fatal attention whore car accident. Fucking pathetic mongrel.
Lol!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2023, 09:30:05 AM »

I wouldnt tell that story to anyone else
It makes you sound like a fucking idiot

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2023, 09:32:49 AM »

Was it last year at this time your parents died or was that two years ago?
2021, asshole.

I wish good health to your family and friends.