Author Topic: I got robbed. politics at its worst.  (Read 28795 times)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I got robbed. politics at its worst.
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2006, 06:54:10 PM »
Dude lets keep the facts straight here , Justin got busted for gallons of GHB not steriods, the max penality down there for gear importation is a $500-00 fine , and what about BJ Johns and the famous Marc Rainbow, and Moe Moussawi and wasnt that huge F@#KER John Davies from NZ as well ???

But didnt Moe get his arse handed to him by the IFBB when he failed the drug test and make all the national news papers ??

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2006, 06:57:56 PM »
Dude lets keep the facts straight here , Justin got busted for gallons of GHB not steriods, the max penality down there for gear importation is a $500-00 fine , and what about BJ Johns and the famous Marc Rainbow, and Moe Moussawi and wasnt that huge F@#KER John Davies from NZ as well ???

But didnt Moe get his arse handed to him by the IFBB when he failed the drug test and make all the national news papers ??

yeah but justin was into the party scene as well and got busted for dealing class a drugs, angel dust and shit like that.

never liked marc rainbows shape, sure he was muscular but aestectially not that appealing.

and yes john davis would hand justin his ass on a plate
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2006, 06:59:55 PM »
moe gut screwed again by the federation, they tested him hardout and eventually canned his ass, disqualifying him and taking away his national title and renegging on the pro card they said they would give him.

so he went and got his pro card in lebanon
P

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2006, 07:02:53 PM »
All these guys are HUGE  ;D

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2006, 07:04:17 PM »
Dammm no wonder John Davies moved to Aussie to earn his pro card, they sound ruthless, how come they do all this and the rest of the IFBb affliates dont ??

And I gotta disagree on Rainbow he was beautifully balanced !!!

And Justin is a serious big dude is well isnt he ???

And you said there was no gear down there !!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2006, 07:07:34 PM »
What a odd looking bunch of guys. The photography is not so hot and that eerie shade of protan make all those guys look insectlike. Like I'm face to face with Blofeld's new group of assassins or something. Strange things afoot down under, indeed. *and is one of those guys wearing a mask for jeebus' sake?*

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2006, 07:08:17 PM »
Dammm no wonder John Davies moved to Aussie to earn his pro card, they sound ruthless, how come they do all this and the rest of the IFBb affliates dont ??

And I gotta disagree on Rainbow he was beautifully balanced !!!

And Justin is a serious big dude is well isnt he ???

And you said there was no gear down there !!

the guys running the federation all have their heads up their asses. we are struggling for crowd numbers down here so they think if they try and portray this clean natural image that that will get the crowds coming in. BUT THE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE FREAKS!!

justins dad is a chemist so go figure....

gear is down here but if you use you will get busted no doubt about it.
P

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
the judges blow here too

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2006, 07:10:21 PM »
NZ

Just to make something clear

HRDCOR = Marc Rainbow ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2006, 07:11:59 PM »
NZ

Just to make something clear

HRDCOR = Marc Rainbow ;D

;D i had my suspicions!

P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2006, 07:13:17 PM »
apologies marc, you put justin in his place at the pro show and i got respect
P

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2006, 07:15:37 PM »
Thanks Rocket , I was trying to get his piont of veiw as much as I could with out him knowing ,but nzmusclemonster I gotta agree with you on the f@#ked up way the IFBB is down here, and Yes dude you did get ripped judgeing by the photos, the guy that got second looks like a volyball player who has rolled around in the mud to be honest!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2006, 07:17:01 PM »
Anyway about this thread,

Making public declarations about this always incites contempt in a lot of people's minds. 

Not in mine, because I am the best and most intelligent individual walking this planet.. but you can see from 240's post that he is angling for this already.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »
No offense but all you guy's look like skinned rabbits and that over tanned/make -up does nothing for anyone. Maybe it's the lighting, makes a big difference. It almost looks like some gay event in Kiwi land. I'm sure someone in these shows has to come in at 230 and totally ripped.  Any native NZ'ers or my Samoan brother's enter these contest? Might want to cruise some of the local pubs and recuite some of  those Polynesian brothers. Other than that you have nothing to complain about unless you can come in next year at that 230  and totally ripped.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2006, 07:17:41 PM »
Mr Rainbow,

You're the best!

Now you know ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2006, 07:18:20 PM »
Thanks Rocket , I was trying to get his piont of veiw as much as I could with out him knowing ,but nzmusclemonster I gotta agree with you on the f@#ked up way the IFBB is down here, and Yes dude you did get ripped judgeing by the photos, the guy that got second looks like a volyball player who has rolled around in the mud to honest!!

do you have any interest in one day running one on the federations down here, it would be the best thing for nz bodybuilding
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2006, 07:26:44 PM »
No offense but all you guy's look like skinned rabbits and that over tanned/make -up does nothing for anyone. Maybe it's the lighting, makes a big difference. It almost looks like some gay event in Kiwi land. I'm sure someone in these shows has to come in at 230 and totally ripped.  Any native NZ'ers or my Samoan brother's enter these contest? Might want to cruise some of the local pubs and recuite some of  those Polynesian brothers. Other than that you have nothing to complain about unless you can come in next year at that 230  and totally ripped.

more likely to find them at KFC or in jail than at the pub
P

wgtnmuscle1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2006, 07:30:35 PM »
to nzmusclemonster
yes i agree with you and hrdcor
but big justin isnt in jail as of yet
he is still on the outside and training very hard
go to his website site  bigkiwi.co.nz
and as long as the current nzfbb president is there i will not compete
in the nzfbb
unless you are good mates with him you dont get anywhere
a friend of mine was invited to compete in a pro quilifer in austraila
and when he ask the presdent he said no way you have to compete here first and then we will see if you can go or not
i think if you want to pay your own way and are invited you should be able to compete
and on the q of juice if you know where to go you can get it

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2006, 07:33:38 PM »
NZMM --- I get asked that allot , a hell of a lot--- I would be intrested but I would want complete change, and a different way of running the federation than what is currently in place, the NZ bodybuilding are not quite ready for that yet , but patients is a virtue my friend !!!

I never saw your show as I was in the states and can only judge by the photos and honestly most in the photos do look extremely dieted down, you must admit, even Mike Alsop looks drawn and small compeared to when I did his nutrition !!!???

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2006, 07:33:39 PM »
This guy won the overall due to his superior mass.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2006, 07:35:09 PM »
MR.3rd place: Maybe so but your shows need muscle not a bunch of transplanted UK'ers trying to be something their not: muscular. Time for some real men to take over not a bunch of over tanned, make belive lightweights. Can even get some Aussie's to enter to make thing better. Root, root, root!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2006, 07:38:35 PM »
NZMM --- I get asked that allot , a hell of a lot--- I would be intrested but I would want complete change, and a different way of running the federation than what is currently in place, the NZ bodybuilding are not quite ready for that yet , but patients is a virtue my friend !!!

I never saw your show as I was in the states and can only judge by the photos and honestly most in the photos do look extremely dieted down, you must admit, even Mike Alsop looks drawn and small compeared to when I did his nutrition !!!???

mike looked a lot better a few years back gotta agree with you there.

and i think you would be surprised at the support you would get if you did sign on. there are a lot of frustrated people out there
P

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2006, 07:42:57 PM »
JPM , I gotta agree with you dude , it is all about muscle after all , win I won the MR NZ(won it twice) there were like 20 damm heavy weights (I was light heavy) now I have been to shows where there havnt been any !!!!

They have tried to make bodybuilding down here PC when we all know it is as far from being PC as Rambo and Cammando are !!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2006, 07:46:17 PM »
JPM , I gotta agree with you dude , it is all about muscle after all , win I won the MR NZ(won it twice) there were like 20 damm heavy weights (I was light heavy) now I have been to shows where there havnt been any !!!!

They have tried to make bodybuilding down here PC when we all know it is as far from being PC as Rambo and Cammando are !!!

i remember the glory days as well, thats when i first got interested in bodybuilding. now its a buch of suits who have trained for 3 months and think they can enter a contest because their personal trainer says they shud
P

wgtnmuscle1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2006, 08:07:10 PM »
yes the good old days
let see guys like
chas ray
warren thin
yourself hrdcor
bj johns
and thats when it was judge fair and you really enjoy competing
and yes it does need to change
maybe we should have some of the amercian judges judge our shows