Author Topic: Black man trying to keep me down!  (Read 4920 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Black man trying to keep me down!
« on: February 07, 2009, 09:32:48 AM »
I went to 7-11 this morning and they had Marlboro 72's, which is the lights, just shorter, 2 for one. I got one and they came out to $5.25 for two packs after tax. Cigarettes around here are pushing 7 bucks a pack so this is a pretty good deal. Anyway, I told them I want them all. He was like "all the ones on the counter?" I said, "yes, and all of them under the counter and any in back please". He told me he thinks there was a maximum number I could buy and I asked him why he thought that. He said he "thinks" his boss told him that once. He found out he had 80 packs(160 if you consider they are a 2 pack) and he would sell me 20 of them. Again, this guy has no clue if there is a maximum and why would there be? I am not going to cook them up like fkn ephedrine. I think he just hates white people tbh. I bought the 20 packs, but I am kind of pissed. I am thinking of going back up there every two hours and saying I have three twin brothers if he says anything or the old standby "don't all of us Crackers look alike to you?" What do you guys think, he is a racist right?
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Black man trying to keep me down!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »
Tell him a black President don't mean shit and his ass is still working in a 7-11!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 09:46:00 AM »
Tell him a black President don't mean shit and his ass is still working in a 7-11!!

I think I may just do that! Seriously though, if I bought the rest of them I think(quick math in my head) that I would save 420 bucks. I hate reverse racism!
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »
I think I may just do that! Seriously though, if I bought the rest of them I think(quick math in my head) that I would save 420 bucks. I hate reverse racism!

You should quit smoking anyfuckingway.

That will really stick it to the man and probably help you live a little longer.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 09:49:20 AM »
You should quit smoking anyfuckingway.

That will really stick it to the man and probably help you live a little longer.

I did quit for a while. Then I got a new job and I swear the same thing happened to me that happened to Rachel on Friends. All the hot chicks were going outside to smoke, so eventually I just joined them.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
I did quit for a while. Then I got a new job and I swear the same thing happened to me that happened to Rachel on Friends. All the hot chicks were going outside to smoke, so eventually I just joined them.

A guy like you doesn't need cigarettes to get bitches.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »
A guy like you doesn't need cigarettes to get bitches.

Thanks, but it's not about getting bitches. I had quit and then got to a new setting and everyone else was smoking so I started again :(
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
Thanks, but it's not about getting bitches. I had quit and then got to a new setting and everyone else was smoking so I started again :(

At least you realize the problem is caused by trying to fit in.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 10:06:03 AM »
At least you realize the problem is caused by trying to fit in.

LOl, no I smoked for years. Then I quit, but I restarted and now I smoke again. Not a lot though, maybe 6 cigs a day then not at all at night(too cold to go outside and don't want my house to smell like shit). Unless of course I go to the bar, then it's a pack easy.
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 10:10:02 AM »
the black man kept you down no doubt. god damn people, america gave them the chance to be normal citizens and this is their payback  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 10:12:11 AM »
the black man kept you down no doubt. god damn people, america gave them the chance to be normal citizens and this is their payback  >:(

I agree. It's a real easy concept, he sells a product, we buy it. There is no reason to put a limit on it unless he hates whites. Plus this dude literally is on his cell phone every time I go in, not that I give a shit, but it's not like he is trying to be some great employee, he just hates whiteys!
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 10:12:39 AM »
I'm a couple of cigars/week guy. Smoking is banned in most bars and all restaurants so they've saved me a lot of money. Funny thing is now even my gf tells people "Jake doesn't go anywhere he can't smoke", LOL! Thursday someone closed the kitchen so I could smoke. She was like 'you're such an asshole, why would someone do that for you?'. She's a hater, LOL!

If someone wants to close the kitchen, buy drinks and desert just to hang out it would have been rude of me to leave. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 10:15:36 AM »

If someone wants to close the kitchen, buy drinks and desert just to hang out it would have been rude of me to leave. :)

I agree, you can't be rude. I have a friend who smokes cigars and every time I leave the room he lights them up and I am like dude go outside. He will then tell me, no it's cool, they are expensive cigars, they smell good. ::)
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 10:20:40 AM »
I agree, you can't be rude. I have a friend who smokes cigars and every time I leave the room he lights them up and I am like dude go outside. He will then tell me, no it's cool, they are expensive cigars, they smell good. ::)

I wouldn't smoke in the house of a non or outside smoker. Also not in places where people have young children with asthma or some shit like that. I'm not rude about smoking unless outside. If some fat fuck wants to interrupt a cigar outside they should be prepared to be informed of their fatassedness and my opinion that unless I have a right to interrupt their fat ass from eating they should shut the fuck up during my cigar.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 10:25:46 AM »
I wouldn't smoke in the house of a non or outside smoker. Also not in places where people have young children with asthma or some shit like that. I'm not rude about smoking unless outside. If some fat fuck wants to interrupt a cigar outside they should be prepared to be informed of their fatassedness and my opinion that unless I have a right to interrupt their fat ass from eating they should shut the fuck up during my cigar.

I have smoked a cigar next to a kid with asthama, luckily, he moved away. Thing is, a sick person cant ruin your day

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 10:27:52 AM »

I agree. Outside I smoke wherever and in bars I smoke wherever. Shouldn't bring kids to bars anyway. I just don't smoke in peoples houses. I don't know anyone who does actually. Even smokers I know go outside of their own homes, sometimes because of their SO or kids.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 10:44:57 AM »
I have smoked a cigar next to a kid with asthama, luckily, he moved away. Thing is, a sick person cant ruin your day

LOL!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 05:44:56 PM »

Classic Getbig thread. I needed a laugh after today.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2009, 12:18:38 PM »
I went to 7-11 this morning and they had Marlboro 72's, which is the lights, just shorter, 2 for one. I got one and they came out to $5.25 for two packs after tax. Cigarettes around here are pushing 7 bucks a pack so this is a pretty good deal. Anyway, I told them I want them all. He was like "all the ones on the counter?" I said, "yes, and all of them under the counter and any in back please". He told me he thinks there was a maximum number I could buy and I asked him why he thought that. He said he "thinks" his boss told him that once. He found out he had 80 packs(160 if you consider they are a 2 pack) and he would sell me 20 of them. Again, this guy has no clue if there is a maximum and why would there be? I am not going to cook them up like fkn ephedrine. I think he just hates white people tbh. I bought the 20 packs, but I am kind of pissed. I am thinking of going back up there every two hours and saying I have three twin brothers if he says anything or the old standby "don't all of us Crackers look alike to you?" What do you guys think, he is a racist right?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2009, 04:31:56 PM »

No doubt there was some racism, but I know from seeing signs that Philip Morris (who markets M'boro) has a 20 pack (or 2 carton) limit.  Most stores post the notice fairly prominently, but of course 7-11 can't do anything right, even the damn Slurpee machine doesn't work half the time and the hot dog grill only has one "smokey bite" on there that's been there since the Clinton administration.
~