Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 741895 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6675 on: May 16, 2021, 11:26:01 PM »
bitcoin is like a material constituent (blockchain) constructing the throne upon which diem is seated and will operate.

the goal has always been the creation of a blockchain infrastructure – by which humanity may b imprisoned.

tards will tard.

Why such a negative view?

If Diem gets off the ground it dethrones the USD for international trade (because the USD weighting will be closer to 20% instead of 100%) and as a result provides 3rd world countries the opportunity for their local currency to hold value for investment in development.

The potential for a country like India is massive and that will result in derisking China.

You too easily forget the bond market is dying and the the forex market is dying. 2 of the largest and most liquid markets are in a spiral of redundancy. Where do you think the 200T in capital in those markets goes? It doesn’t vanish dude. We are seeing the crypto market grow and such capital away from these other markets and it has the ability to become the new financial market.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6676 on: May 17, 2021, 12:05:48 AM »
Musk - one of the founders of Paypal - continues his destruction of BTC. Cryptocultists getting butthurt.

In my opinion...time to start thinking about when TSLA announced they were buying BTC as a top, generated by one of the richest people in the world to make probably hundreds of millions.

Maxis on Twitter have gone full retard.

They are on there fighting with the guy who invented PayPal, the worlds most disruptive payment system, telling him he doesn’t know anything about crypto or money.

Maxis abused the shit out of Raoul Pal when he refused to do laser eyes.

The guy has 130B. You know what he could do?

The bullrun ends and Elon waits for the bottom at which point Doge is worth fuck all again. He then crashes BTC, buys up a fuckload of Doge for a few hundred million play money and HODLs so much of the supply that any incoming buyers make the price skyrocket faster than BTC could dream of.

The BTC argument of a store of value ends up being laughed out the door as 95% of Doge is permanently HODL’d by the guy the maxis pissed off.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6677 on: May 17, 2021, 12:50:30 AM »
I'm no big investor and most of this is over my head. I do own a few thousand in BTC but don't really pay attention to it much. I do think it will recover from this crash. I saw that it was gone done to $43,000 then I notice it was slowly starting to creep back up. I figure this might be a good time to buy. Buy when the price is low and it's slowly climbing. So I watch for a while and see that it's still steadily climbing. So I throw in another thousand and the very moment that I do, literally the exact moment, the price starts falling.

It seems so much of this is just pure luck in timing. It's real estate that's the real money maker.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6678 on: May 17, 2021, 02:05:50 AM »
If you like charts then look at this. It's a Wyckoff cycle and it fits the past 5 months for BTC perfectly. We are at the 2/3rds point with one more possible price spike left and then it's a rapid drop down. The 30K price someone mentioned would be the bottoms of the cycle.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6679 on: May 17, 2021, 03:01:09 AM »
If you like charts then look at this. It's a Wyckoff cycle and it fits the past 5 months for BTC perfectly. We are at the 2/3rds point with one more possible price spike left and then it's a rapid drop down. The 30K price someone mentioned would be the bottoms of the cycle.

Bro, that is shit.

There are plenty of better things out there.

The top apparently is around the 25th September. However seasonality has always been the key influence. We are trending early. I know people are looking at charts saying we are halfway but to my brain all I see is early.....

Hence I am of the feeling June/July could likely as it contains seasonality and I am super nervous about this bullrun.  You think December which makes sense but I worry it’s to predictable as 99% think December. We can’t all win remember?

55k is a key indication that the NEXT BEARMARKET BOTTOM will be around this point. It also gives weight to a 200k top as a 55k retracement roughly 75% pullback makes sense.

**Edit as I forgot to make the 55k in reference to the bearmarket bottom following this bullrun. Oops.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6680 on: May 17, 2021, 04:25:47 AM »
Bro, that is shit.

There are plenty of better things out there.

The top apparently is around the 25th September. However seasonality has always been the key influence. We are trending early. I know people are looking at charts saying we are halfway but to my brain all I see is early.....

Hence I am of the feeling June/July could likely as it contains seasonality and I am super nervous about this bullrun.  You think December which makes sense but I worry it’s to predictable as 99% think December. We can’t all win remember?

55k is a key indication that the bottom will be around this point. It also gives weight to a 200k top as a 55k retracement roughly 75% pullback makes sense.

That's not predicting a top, just the Jan to July months of this year.

I'm actually leaning away from a December peak and it may well be late September. But I don't think that that will be the end of the cycle. People are getting better at hodling and we're seeing far more tribalism for different coins. The funnelling to bitcoin may well take longer and we could get a second higher peak in late 2022 

If bitcoin only peaks at around 90K in later this year then I'll be very bullish on my prediction. That may also signal the end for the stock to flow model for bitcoin. One step at a time though. For now a 30k bitcoin in late June.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6681 on: May 17, 2021, 05:00:05 AM »
Can't wait for something like eip1559 to be delayed. Oh man. The pain will be all too real.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6682 on: May 17, 2021, 05:46:46 AM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6683 on: May 17, 2021, 08:34:14 AM »
I'm my view it was all those who bought alts "because they are cheaper" that poisoned it. (Which is why in every cycle, alts eventually get destroyed and market collectively reverts back to BTC).

looks like the community is still sucking elons dick and are putting the blame solely on bitcoin maxis for chasing Muskrat away.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6684 on: May 17, 2021, 08:59:40 AM »
Elon and his bullshit don't change the reality that the Fed is printing infinite US dollars and robbing purchasing power from Americans.  It doesn't change the fact that people worldwide want decentralized finance and a way to create and preserve wealth.  Bitcoin isn't going anywhere.  The price is being manipulated and all that does is fuck over the little guy who is less savvy and prone to panic sell.  I'm not selling, I'm buying.  This is a 5 to 10 year play for me..........at least.  Elon Musk does not make the market.  What's going on with the Bitoin price goes way beyond one rich dude that has a lot of influence.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6685 on: May 17, 2021, 10:21:41 AM »
You're  a smart guy, no doubt a numbers man.

21 million coins
18million mined
4 million lost forever
14 in circulation
2.8million on exchanges
Elon musk/Tesla holdings 35k btc

Safe to say he can shake the market, no way shape or form is he breaking it. Enjoy the ride, you'll  learn alot from it going into  the next halving 2024-2025.

This.

Elon or any other uber important billionaire can stomp their feet and create all the FUD in the world but this does NOTHING to change the fundamentals of Bitcoin which got it to this point. Not a damn thing.

Long term, Bitcoin is, as some others have put it, The Apex Predator. It eats EVERYTHING.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6686 on: May 17, 2021, 10:26:05 AM »
Hope everyone know that gib sold everything for 10000000% return at exactly 64,789.27

but only if it doesn't go above that.. then gib never sold anything

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6687 on: May 17, 2021, 10:50:59 AM »

This chart is getting tossed around the interwebs more than a cheap whore today. I bet 99% don't even have a clue what it means.  Ok I'm all in now. Thanks youtube guy

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6688 on: May 17, 2021, 11:52:01 AM »
This chart is getting tossed around the interwebs more than a cheap whore today. I bet 99% don't even have a clue what it means.  Ok I'm all in now. Thanks youtube guy

The one Griffith posted is the one doing the rounds on interwebs.

The one I posted actually explains the cycle and fits with what I've been saying for a while now. That there would be a early summer correction and sideways movement before the market takes off again.

Musk has accelerated the timeline though and it will probably cause an extra 10k price drop in BTC and 1.5k in eth

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6689 on: May 17, 2021, 01:00:31 PM »
The one Griffith posted is the one doing the rounds on interwebs.

The one I posted actually explains the cycle and fits with what I've been saying for a while now. That there would be a early summer correction and sideways movement before the market takes off again.

Musk has accelerated the timeline though and it will probably cause an extra 10k price drop in BTC and 1.5k in eth

On what timeline do you see that happening?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6690 on: May 17, 2021, 01:31:06 PM »
Hope everyone know that gib sold everything for 10000000% return at exactly 64,789.27

Beautiful post of peace.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6691 on: May 17, 2021, 01:34:32 PM »

LMAO

A lotta "virtual millionaires" will be on suicide watch a few weeks from now :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6692 on: May 17, 2021, 01:51:28 PM »
On what timeline do you see that happening?

I originally had BTC heading to 60K plus and ETH at 5K by the end of May. June and July corrections to 40K and 3.5K, sideways movement, followed by ALH peaks in December.

The timeline for an extra 10K and 1.5K drop is more a point of perspective. Either it has already happened  because Musk has tanked the market, or it will happen in June/July as BTC and ETH aren't starting summer corrections from ALH because of Musk. Basically I see the summer lows as 30K and 2K now.

BTC and ETH will bounce back, but I've changed my mind on the December peak and see it happening earlier now and not being as high. Musk has caused paper hands and this will pretty much kill the alt season cycle that was brewing up, so now we won't get that extra injection of alt money funnelling its way up.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6693 on: May 17, 2021, 02:07:45 PM »
In a pump and dump much of the distribution takes place after the top. RIOT Blockchain: I’ll bet a lot of people bought the pullback in the 40 to 60 range hoping to see new highs which never materialized and now they’re holding the bag:

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6694 on: May 17, 2021, 02:14:10 PM »
In a pump and dump much of the distribution takes place after the top. RIOT Blockchain: I’ll bet a lot of people bought the pullback in the 40 to 60 range hoping to see new highs which never materialized and now they’re holding the bag:

Who is to say it won't go back up to 60, then 80, 100, etc.?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6695 on: May 17, 2021, 02:29:08 PM »
Who is to say it won't go back up to 60, then 80, 100, etc.?

Not impossible. I wouldn’t bet on it. It’s 75% off it’s high. That’s not a pullback. It’s a crash.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6696 on: May 17, 2021, 02:52:01 PM »
Bitcoin short term, some sideway action. then potential continued drop to 38k-40k, if we break 42k
Ethereum drop to around 2800 area. 

if it does ill be going all in.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6697 on: May 17, 2021, 03:13:57 PM »
Not impossible. I wouldn’t bet on it. It’s 75% off it’s high. That’s not a pullback. It’s a crash.

Even after a 75% drop, it's still relatively high compared to what it was in very recent times.  The higher it goes, the bigger the drops will be.  BTC has never been exactly stable.  Maybe Bitcoin is about to hit $5,000 per coin tomorrow and never recover, or maybe it will go to $100K and beyond.  We don't know.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6698 on: May 17, 2021, 03:41:28 PM »
Elon and his bullshit don't change the reality that the Fed is printing infinite US dollars and robbing purchasing power from Americans.  It doesn't change the fact that people worldwide want decentralized finance and a way to create and preserve wealth.  Bitcoin isn't going anywhere.  The price is being manipulated and all that does is fuck over the little guy who is less savvy and prone to panic sell.  I'm not selling, I'm buying.  This is a 5 to 10 year play for me..........at least.  Elon Musk does not make the market.  What's going on with the Bitoin price goes way beyond one rich dude that has a lot of influence.
Yes, however there is another angle. Interest rates could be raised as inflation goes up. Higher interest rates will make it more attractive for people to keep money in traditional finance that offer higher rates.

Lots of gems dropped by Ivan here! Good video. He brings a different angle that the other youtubers are not always looking at.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6699 on: May 17, 2021, 03:44:58 PM »
Yes, however there is another angle. Interest rates could be raised as inflation goes up. Higher interest rates will make it more attractive for people to keep money in traditional finance that offer higher rates.

Lots of gems dropped by Ivan here! Good video. He brings a different angle that the other youtubers are not always looking at.

I like his new delivery. The old hype crap, let's go go,go,go,go, was annoying.  Hes matured alot. Has some funny lines too.