Author Topic: 2006 IFBB Sacramento Figure Report / Pics  (Read 5570 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
2006 IFBB Sacramento Figure Report / Pics
« on: November 08, 2006, 05:32:08 AM »
A few of my notes from the show...

The Brazilian Goddess, Juliana Malacarne should go back to her shredded self and switch to Bodybuilding. She has one of the most balanced, beautiful physiques you will find. Trying to downsize and fit into figure isn't working for her. A female bodybuilder like her is marketable and one that represents what a muscular, female physique is all about.

Elvimar Sanchez displayed the first see through suit. A few women backstage suggested she have something covering  the girls underneath her suit.  I liked it, however the women I talked to were not impressed. Surprise, surprise.

Valerie Waugaman went back to what worked for her on the suits and toned down her posing. It was very apparent that she opened the door for others to begin posing a bit more creatively. No less then five competitors took the liberty to do something beyond just quarter turns.

Gina Camacho captured her first pro victory and the overall trophy was a shield, the first shield award I've seen. It was something different, however I wonder where one displays a shield unless you're a dungeons and dragons fan.

This show was run very smoothly, quickly and without intrerruption. John Tuman and Ted Williams did a great job to a sold out crowd. Sandi Ranalli kept things on track and could be seen providing input to many competitors who took the time to speak with her.

Dinner with Dina Al-Sabah, Michelle Bell and friends at Morton's Steak House was a great wrap up to the evening.

Extended report, wrap up and a few more pics at bodybuilding.com/fun/isaac102.htm.

Elevate Your Image.™

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
Re: 2006 IFBB Sacramento Figure Report / Pics
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 08:53:37 AM »
Issac... are you turning into a schmoe?  Or just coming out of the closet about it?

I always knew you were a freak just from talking to you, but you are starting to worry me!

-Scooby

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 09:09:58 AM »
Issac... are you turning into a schmoe?  Or just coming out of the closet about it?

I always knew you were a freak just from talking to you, but you are starting to worry me!

-Scooby
Scooby Snack,

Sounds like you've been spending too much time with Shaggy in the Mystery Machine.

I take photos and report on the shows, if that's your definition of a schmoe then you need a refresher course in Schmoe 101. Which I'm sure Tre would be happy to school you on.

Isaac

Elevate Your Image.™

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 10:01:58 AM »
Scooby Snack,

Sounds like you've been spending too much time with Shaggy in the Mystery Machine.

I take photos and report on the shows, if that's your definition of a schmoe then you need a refresher course in Schmoe 101. Which I'm sure Tre would be happy to school you on.

Isaac

Young Issac trust me you must... refresher course in Schmoe 101 not need I do. 
If I choose, in Miami... identity revealed will be to you, young Hines. Know Scooby you do!!!!

- remember admitting your disease is the first step to recovery -

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 10:13:06 AM »
Young Issac trust me you must... refresher course in Schmoe 101 not need I do. 
If I choose, in Miami... identity revealed will be to you, young Hines. Know Scooby you do!!!!

- remember admitting your disease is the first step to recovery -
LOL. You're sounding like King Kamali talking in Scooby Jedi talk. Sorry scoobs, didn't make it to Miami.

Schmoeing is now a disease? I wasn't aware it had gone so far. Is there a 12 step program to Schmoe Rehab?

Elevate Your Image.™

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »
Isaac..

Just admit it, you are a schmoe. It's not a bad thing!  ;)
M

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 01:00:08 PM »
LOL. You're sounding like King Kamali talking in Scooby Jedi talk. Sorry scoobs, didn't make it to Miami.

Schmoeing is now a disease? I wasn't aware it had gone so far. Is there a 12 step program to Schmoe Rehab?

Well Hiney... I'm not KK, however probably the last time I posted anything on here was back in the days of the King and Chick Jedi mindgames.  Sorry to hear you won't be in Miami... was looking forward to busting your balls some.

Schmoeing has always been a disease (just not openly discussed in mixed company)... those infected can be found inbetween pre-judging and the night shows poolside with a camera, sweating profusely, taking pictures of naive female competitors who aren't yet aware of the disease.  Hmmm I don't believe there is a 12-step program... if there were it would be called "Friends of Bill D".

Ms. Bell is correct it is not a bad thing in YOUR case since you do legitimate things with your photos such as helping out JM with the NPC News, and creating killer websites for the girls.  Because you are such an upstanding NPC citizen, what you do in the privacy of your own dimly lit room while photoshopping those photos is your business.

- Who appreciates your dedication to the sport?... Scooby Do!!! -

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 02:08:44 PM »
Zhanna Rotar....ohhh SUPER HOTTTT...I had her on the top 3...

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 02:59:31 PM »
Isaac..

Just admit it, you are a schmoe. It's not a bad thing!  ;)
Now that the Brazilian Goddess is off my list, that leaves you sitting alone atop my list to schmoe after Ma Bell.

When are you going to stop making excuses and get back on the stage so we can see you poolside in front of the camera again?

Elevate Your Image.™

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 03:35:30 PM »
Now that the Brazilian Goddess is off my list, that leaves you sitting alone atop my list to schmoe after Ma Bell.

When are you going to stop making excuses and get back on the stage so we can see you poolside in front of the camera again?

LOL...yeah um NEVER!  ;)
M

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 10:21:57 AM »
Schmoeing has always been a disease (just not openly discussed in mixed company)... those infected can be found inbetween pre-judging and the night shows poolside with a camera, sweating profusely, taking pictures of naive female competitors who aren't yet aware of the disease.  Hmmm I don't believe there is a 12-step program... if there were it would be called "Friends of Bill D".

LOL

If we accept that schmoeism is, in fact, a 'disease' then no, there is no known cure. 

But between the competitors, fans, judges, officials, schmotographers, etc. who are schmoes or schmoettes, I don't see any one of them making any effort to be cured. 

Ms. Bell is correct it is not a bad thing in YOUR case since you do legitimate things with your photos such as helping out JM with the NPC News, and creating killer websites for the girls.  Because you are such an upstanding NPC citizen, what you do in the privacy of your own dimly lit room while photoshopping those photos is your business.

In reality, the only 'problem schmoes' are the ones with bad manners.  Yes, there numbers are great, but I pledge to you that they are a work in progress.  That said, the Schmociety is (sometimes) proud to have Isaac as a member.   :D

[/quote]